Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I had various blisters on my back and lower part of my body in the past and the spots have remained on my body is there any way to remove those?
I'm loosing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help with this?
Sometimes I feel like am suffering from diabetes, but I have checked many times it was normal sugar level. As I am working as a carpenter, I get hurt by tools many times at work, and my sikh take to much times to dry and its get yellow like puss. please tell me is this diabetes problem or skin problem.
I am 22 years old. Rashes and blisters have started appearing on whole of my body from yesterday. Also I have a headache from yesterday, but not fever. Tell me whether it is chicken pox or something else? If it is, then what should I do now?
I am having deep pitted scars on my forehead and right cheek. It's really embarrassing to see them daily in the mirror. It's also one of the reason I don't want to get ready for anything. I have tried aloe Vera gel. Also the essential oil: helicrysum and rose hip seed oil. I know it takes long to heal. My scars are due to the chicken pox I had in June 2014. I am looking for some prescribed medications. I would like to go herbal as I don't want to get under the knife. Medicines would be good along with some topical collagen boosting serums. I am feeling as if the topical creams are not reaching the epidermal cells due to scar tissue. Also, my skin has become very sensitive. I would like to regain the old plumpness in my skin and be free of scars. Please help.
Below my eyes there is dark spot n brown colour shadow how to get remove because I want to join the aviation.
I am observing a white layer over my glans (inner foreskin). In last 2-3 days. It's not etching or paning. But feeling sometimes like unusual. When I open and scrub it goes way and again after 2-3 hours. What's it please help.
Who does not want to turn back the ageing clock to look younger always.
Serums are meant to do the same. Can you expect a serum to make you really look younger than you are? First, understand the difference between anti-ageing creams and serums!
The key to differentiating between anti-ageing creams and serums is looking at how they work. In essence, both offer the same benefits. An anti-ageing cream or serum treats acne, wrinkles, sunspots and other common signs of ageing. However, while creams hydrate and nourishes the skin, serums work their way past the epidermis and thus penetrate deeper layers.
Some facts about anti-aging serums are:
- Anti-ageing serums can be used at any age but can also produce side effects.
- Some anti-ageing serums claim that women should start using them from when they turn 20, to maintain the glow of their skin. However, before you start using an anti-ageing serum, you must know what you're putting on your skin. Retinol that stimulates collagen production in the latter years can not only be ineffective but can also act as an irritant for the skin. Overusing a serum can also make your skin dry.
- Each serum affects different people in a different way.
- Skin care efficacy differs from person to person. While for some people exfoliating twice a week can make your skin brighter, others need a little more care. Don't look at the price to determine the effectiveness of the serum on your skin but take a look at the ingredients. If you're looking to reverse the damage of the past years on your skin, look for antioxidant-based serums.
- The same anti-ageing serum doesn't work for all ages.
As mentioned above, anti-ageing serums can be used by women of all ages. Since each anti-ageing serum addresses a different symptom of ageing, the type of serum you should use depends on the symptom of ageing you want to address. Thus, while you might want to use an anti-ageing serum that prevents wrinkles right now, later on, you may want to use one that removes sunspots.
To sum it up, an anti-ageing serum can't make your skin actually younger, but the right anti-ageing serum can make it happen.