Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Arup Ghosh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have one problem. It is hair loss. I didn't get any solutions. So give me solutions and mediation name. Thanking you.
For the last 3 months I am suffering with skin ringworm infection having more problem on my face only and some time I will get itching also, I have taken terbinafina and other antibiotic also but it not curing. So kindly request you to kindly suggest the best medicine for this disease.
My weight is46 and height is 5 foot I am suffering from headache today and dark spots on my body what can I do?
Hello doctor, I am suffering from more hair fall front side. It becomes bald fore head. It can be recover my hair fall. Is any medicine or food for this? Please give advice for my problem.
I am suffering from hair fall regularly and because of dry screen I am suffering from too much dandruff please help me out with solution.
I Am have little acne and oily skin I wish for a clear and glowing face. What medicine should I follow along with acne creams, moisturiser, cleanser, and which routine time and all do's and don't.and I am taking limcee is it ok along with a multivitamin. please suggest. Thank in advance.
Hi I am VIKASH. I'm 23 year old. I'm suffering from hair fall before 2 year. And my height is also less.
Hello sir/maam, I'm 24 years old and I've gotta lot a pimples on my face for last few years and every time I shaved my beard it get more and more. Pls suggest me some prescription or anything else to get me rid of these pimples.
While a thick layer of hair on your head is a much sought after feature for men and women, body hair may often become a source of embarrassment. While women have been known for ages to remove hair off themselves for a smoother and more appealing look, men have also come to the fore in the recent years. Man-scaping is fast becoming as essential part of men’s grooming.:
Options for unwanted hair removal
While a razor is man’s best friend in most regards, it cannot simply be used to take care of hair in many hard to reach places. It is also extremely temporary and the resulting stubble in a few days will cause an itch, which can be very embarrassing as well as uncomfortable. Let’s looks at some of the possibilities for hair removal for men:
- Waxing: Using hot waxes or waxing creams with paper is a quick way to remove body hair. However it can be painful and you will have to go for repeat sessions frequently.
- Epilating creams: These creams are very convenient and painless and a fairly quick way to get rid of unwanted body hair. However, strong chemicals in these products may cause damage to your skin.
- Electrolysis: In this method a machine with tiny electrodes are used to zap the roots of the unwanted hair follicles which causes them to fall off and discourage them from growing back. Although this is a permanent way of removing hair, some follicles may still remain and grow back.
- Laser hair removal: This method is the most popular method of permanent hair removal and offers the most balanced benefits with the best results for the cost involved. This had been a very popular form of hair removal among women for quite some time, but it is also becoming very popular among men.
Facts about laser hair removal
1. How does laser hair removal work?
Laser hair removal works with the help of a laser emitting high intensity infra red light from a diode. This is focused on individual hair follicles which are then damaged, thus resulting in the hair being removed permanently without any damage to your skin. This is a very safe and effective procedure which has the longest lasting results and is suited for all types of skin.
2. Cost comparison
Although laser treatments may seem more expensive than some of the other ones, you will have smooth, hairless skin in just a few sittings permanently. Thus in the long run, the cost effectiveness of laser hair removal is multiple times higher s compared to other methods. Waxing or epilating creams over the period of few years will end up costing you much more than a few sittings of laser hair removal that will give you a permanent solution with smooth skin.