Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from breast pain during menstruation cycle periods. This month taken 7 days to complete, any problem from this. Please give suggestion.
I am 47 year old Male facing intermittently facing problem of Constipation and Bleeding during Motion, Please advise.
I am 24 years old and I have pimples and marks on my face and due to sun tan my face as become black.
How much months or years should I breastfeed my baby, he is now 1. 5 yrs. Till now he takes my milk only twice in 24 hrs. Or thrice. I want to loose my weight, tab garcinia is given to me, so in such a little amount of breastfeeding to my baby, am I passing side-effects to baby. Or no need to take garcinia for weight loss.
The Lime Honey may be taken by diabetic patients? Will it increase sugar level? I am a diabetic patent within border level with medicine. Can I take this combination?
I'm facing loose MOTIONS , FEVER problems from 3 days ? I'm consult the doctor they gave injections and medicines (L-PAR ,METROGYL 400, ZETAC, B.COM FORTE, OKACET CIPLA) SO please tell me what i'm doing now?
Your good intention during intercourse might be to give your partner an intense orgasm, but orgasms aren’t something one can “give”. All you can do is make the conditions more favorable for the other person to have them by manipulating your moves.
Here are six ways in which you can orgasm better:
- Don’t skip the foreplay: Just like it is not a good idea to run a marathon without sufficient warm up, it isn’t advisable to skip or shorten the foreplay. Explore and find out and choose the right kinds of foreplay that take the arousal to great heights. Oral sex, clitoral stimulation and self-stimulation during sex are incredible in achieving a better climax.
- Experiment with edging: Try what we call 'edging'. That is, bring yourself close to climax, then stop short of reaching climax, and after a pause a few seconds, rebuild your arousal – again just close to climax. Repeat this until you can't hold any more and then come! The resulting orgasm is very intense and worth the effort.
- Try sex toys: Once in a while let a sex toy join the fun. Sex toys are useful in maximizing the pleasure levels during intercourse or solo.
- Use a lubricant: Don’t think that a lube just addresses the vaginal dryness and painful intercourse. Research shows that as many as 50% women get better orgasms when they use lubricants. The lubrication adds sensitivity to the genitals and helps get good orgasms.
- Target the C-spot: A lot of women have problems in getting orgasms during intercourse as the clitoris isn’t stimulated enough. The clitoris has the maximum number of nerve endings and during intercourse, clitoral contact is needed for most women to reach orgasm. Tip: Try out woman-on top, side-to-side and doggy style positions for clitoral stimulation. There are many more options too.
- Do not overlook the testes: Stroking your sack upwards right before getting an orgasm adds more power to the orgasms in men. The testes are tremendous pleasure points for a man and gently stroking them is useful in heightening the arousal which leads to a stronger orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi I am 29 year old female, having hair fall problem since one month what I should do. Someone suggested to have follihair capsule .is it useful to take medicine fr my problem.
Hi I am madhu I missed my periods but pregnancy test were negative my last date of period is 17 dec 2016 I hav all ready a irregular periods what can I doo I had already 2 miscarriage in 2013 in 2015 and I am thyroid patient.
I am 28 years old. I have some problems like fever, leg pain, body pains, eye infection. What should I do.
Sir My mother Got problem When She Breathe She Can not take The Complete Breathe Sometime Its very Critical. please tell me whats the Solution. Her age is 42.
Hello mam, I have sever dandruff I have tried everything but nothing worked n because of dandruff I'm hair fall pls help me how to get rid of dandruff. Tnx.
Sir at the time of menstrual she feeling very bad with the pain. Now she is using painkiller. Its will show any effect on future.?
I'm losing my hair when I have taken bath and taken different kinds of shampoos. Can you help me or teach me please.
The most common reason to succumb to death in case of males is a sudden cardiac arrest. Though females also get affected, but the main victims are males over the age of 40. Reasons for the cardiac arrest are many, and the top one is a prevalent heart disease caused by several factors. Factors include high blood pressure, smoking, alcohol, stress, depression, work life imbalance, anxiety, high cholesterol, obesity, hereditary traits, etc.
If you also fall in the same age group or are nearing it, then you must get conscious right now that you don’t fall prey to a sudden cardiac arrest. If you get one, chances of survival depend on how soon you get a treatment and the potential in the body to receive treatment. However, prevention is always better than cure, and here are some measures that you can follow to prevent a cardiac arrest.
How to prevent getting a sudden cardiac arrest?
Prevention of a cardiac arrest starts right from the alteration of lifestyle. Diet and stress need to be monitored, and regular health checkups give you the confidence to stay better. Try following the steps below:
Quit smoking totally as it really kills. The carbon particles block the filters in the lungs gradually and permanently, and limit the lungs' capacities to inhale and filter and absorb oxygen.
Exercise everyday. You need not do a strength training essentially. Simple, brisk walking, free hand exercising, etc. will do, but the body must get a warm up everyday.
Go for a regular heart checkup in intervals of 6 months or 1 year. This will tell you the condition, the cholesterol deposition, the blood pressure and the overall blood circulation.
Avoid junk and oily food, and things that build up cholesterol and fat in the body.
When you have just experienced a cardiac arrest-
When you have just experienced a cardiac arrest, you should seek help from a family member using the CPR technique, or a defibrillator. In both cases, the know-how to use the techniques and instruments is a must. Hence, if you know that you have a coronary heart disease and are prone to a sudden cardiac arrest, you must train a member in the family to use these immediate treatments, while they call the doctor. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!