Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SathyarannaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and have hear problem. We face a problem to less hear in my head. Although its not a hair fall but less hair is my problem.
I am jishan and I am 23 years old right now, but I have a problem that my throat is always paining also my voice is n9t so clear now I am very much disturb due to this and I am addicted to cold drinks so please help me out regarding this I want to speak clearly but whenever I tried I can not do this because when 8 push my throat to speak the air with my voice is came out and no 9ne can understand or listen what I am saying or what I want to say?
I am suffering from tinnitus, the cause of tinnitus is high level of noise. I am engineer, so at my company there is hammering on metal plate and once I was standing near to it. From that day my ear can not listen properly, and also 24 hours continuous noise hearing even I am in silence. Please help me to cure tinnitus.
Having loss of hearing in both ears is it due to accumulation of wax in the ears or shall I visit ENT specialist. Using hearing aid for last 6 years.
My wife faces too much stress. She is telling she is hearing a sound some one speaking about her. She always telling that my neighbor house people is talking like that. She feels insecure feeling. We already went to psychologist and he given some tables to reduce stress after initial counseling. Doctor told me that some liquid in brain produced more. Nearly 4 weeks medicine she took, first two weeks she was in her sisters house, she feels better there, before one week we came to our house. Here also for first 5 - 6 days she was quit. But for last 2-3 days, she is telling the same. What I do now sir. I Know that no such sound is hearing by me. I want to bring out my wife from this situation. Please help me.
I am suffering from hearing loss since last 12 years and loss is increasing every year. Doctors are saying that it's a neural hearing loss and have recommended to talat neuro medicines, please confirm whether ayurveda has treatment? If yes, please suggest.
If both the sons are born deaf with no family history. Then a girl who marries the deaf elder brother has any chances of giving birth to a deaf children?
take your medicine regularly
. drink plenty of water
have a good sound sleep
. have at least 30 min regular exercise. ... No addictions
When I also fall in ill then my right ear is lick. I don't use any drop. My right ear hearing capacity is low is compare of left year. What should I do?
Usher syndrome is a genetic disorder that is characterized by complications in vision and hearing; the most common of them being partial/complete loss of hearing and retinitis pigmentosa. Retinitis pigmentosa is characterized by progressive deterioration of the retina, resulting in deprivation of peripheral vision and subsequent night blindness.
The symptoms and its rate of progression usually vary among people. Usher syndrome is classified into three types:
- Type 1: In this type, children are born with balance issues and hearing loss problems. The symptoms of night blindness and loss of peripheral vision associated with ‘Retinitis Pigmentosa’ only appear in the early stages of adolescence.
- Type 2: In type 2, children are born with moderate to mild hearing loss problems. Retinitis Pigmentosa develops soon after the child reaches adolescence.
- Type 3: In type 3 Usher Syndrome, children are usually born with normal hearing skills, however, loss of hearing and Retinitis pigmentosa occur soon after puberty.
Hearing loss in Usher syndrome occurs when the nerve cells that are present in the cochlear (inner ear’s spiral cavity) are affected by genetic mutation. A similar problem occurs in the cells of the retina leading to loss of vision. These cells allow conversion of light into electrical signals for the brain to interpret them. Both the parents need to pass the mutated gene to the child for it to be affected. If the child has only one gene, then he/she rarely develops the symptoms.
This disorder does not have any prescribed course of treatments. The vision loss that occurs in this disorder can be slowed down by nutritional therapy. This therapy involves providing the body with essential amounts of vitamin A which can help in reducing vision loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf': Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. Leaning closer: You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
6. Avoiding social interactions: You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.