Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SathyarannaYour feedback matters!
He is suffering from Otosclerosis since last few year. And got big hearing loss. He do not want any surgery. Is it any ayurvedic/homeopathy/medicinal treatment can be done. Please reply.
I am jishan and I am 23 years old right now, but I have a problem that my throat is always paining also my voice is n9t so clear now I am very much disturb due to this and I am addicted to cold drinks so please help me out regarding this I want to speak clearly but whenever I tried I can not do this because when 8 push my throat to speak the air with my voice is came out and no 9ne can understand or listen what I am saying or what I want to say?
Hearing aids are very expensive. How often will I have to be making an investment to replace or update them?
My brother is deaf and dump not by birth. We have consult many doctors but didn't get the result. He is now 22 years old. is it possible so what to do?
I am 24 years male and a have some hearing problem from 6 years, that only from when I attacked" chicken pox" actually I suffered with" chicken pox" for 3 times, main problem to me is I understand others words only face to face, it is problem to me talk over phone, I went to many hospitals, but all they said this rare case nd we can't do any thing no solution, I try for hearing aid, but there no use by them, so doctors also hearing aids are not worked in this situation, actually I cmpltd b-tech and searching for job right now, it is main problem to me while talking over phone thats y I didn't get job, please solve my problem.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf': Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. Leaning closer: You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
6. Avoiding social interactions: You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.