Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SathyanarayanaYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall problem free give aaa answer fastly because but heavy reason give urgently plzzz plzzz give me answer fastly.
I am 24 year male And I am facing problems related with severe headache and dark circles from last 6 months. What should I do?
I have a tight hair fall problem last 2 years and now present I feel the was so increased. what can I do now please suggest me.
How to increase my skin tone back to original. Before I joined in hostel? Because I lost my skin colour after joining in hostel.
I am 29 year girl having hair on my face doctor prescribed me EFLORA cream and I am using it since last four months and it made difference should I further continue the treatment?
I am Kapil rai I am 32 year old man and I have white hair and hair fall problem last one month what should I do.
HiI am 24 years old, male. I am developing stretch marks around my belly (abdomen). May I know the reason why and how they can be stopped.
I am20years old make and I am having pimples a lot from last two year and my skin becomes oily so what should I Soto pimples from my face.
Hi I have so many pimple spots onmy face. Pls sugest me right facewash, cream or soap. please help me.
My age is 23. My hair fall is highly. Dandruff is also very high. So please tell me stop hair loss and dandruff.
I have a very itchy rash around my torso. Some some spots are small others larger. None of it is raised and it does look like the skin is peeling away. It is like a soft red not a bright red.
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.
My mother eats lots of black soil but do not intake it as she spits after chewing it. Does the eating of soil has any problem as she is age of 38, whats it advantages and disadvantages please suggest.
1. To make a tomato remedy for fair skin, you can follow some easy steps such as:
- You add 2 tsp of lemon juice and 1 to 2 tomatoes into a blender.
- You add gram flour (besan) to it.
- You blend well to create a smooth paste.
- You apply this paste on the face.
- Then you keep for 20 minutes.
- You wash off with the cool water.
2. Choose a sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15 or higher. If you have fair skin, you should consider choosing a higher minimum SPF of 30 to 50. Apply 1 ounce (a golf ball-sized amount) of sunscreen 30 minutes before going outside, and then reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, sweating, or toweling off.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon each of honey and milk, and apply the paste over your face and neck. Apply a paste of 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice on darkened skin. Beat an egg well and apply the fluffy mixture to your face. Wash it off after it's dry.