Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sathya Sirini Vasan

Urologist, Bangalore

Dr. Sathya Sirini Vasan Urologist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Sathya Sirini Vasan
Dr. Sathya Sirini Vasan is an experienced Urologist in Padmanabha Nagar, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Sathya Sirini Vasan at NU Hospitals in Padmanabha Nagar, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Sathya Sirini Vasan on has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

NU Hospitals

CA 6, 15th Main, 11th Cross, 18th Cross Road, Thimmaiah Road, Padmanabha Nagar,Banashankari 2nd Stage. Landmark: Beside Padmanabhanagar Telephone ExchangeBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sathya Sirini Vasan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have 7 mm stone in left kidney please give me advise about medicine for release stone.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
In the homeopathic system of medicine, one can easily remove the kidney stones naturally with simple homeopathic medicines. The advantage of homeopathy is that you can avoid surgery and it also cures the tendency of the body to form stones. This means that the chances of the stones being formed again are next to nil and reduce pain ..consult me by clicking on consult option for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My amylase serum is 253 and lipase serum is 835 ..ultrasound reports say I have 3 mm stone in kidney ...

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Dear ur investigations suggestive of pancreatitis...u need to visit a gastroentrologist immediately...for clinical corelation
Submit FeedbackFeedback

The details are provided for my mother. She is a kidney patient and her dialysis is going on. Her sodium level has reached to 126. What should be done to bring it to the normal level. Also. Is it life threatening? In last dialysis she was not able to breathe for sometime and they people have her oxygen then she was able to recover. Please advise.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
There is not much you can do to increase sodium level. You have to follow advice of your doctor. She is going to end stage renal disease and may later need replacement.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 5 years old son is suffering from Nephrotic Syndrome. Is there any other medication other than Steroid?

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
Pediatrician, Jamnagar
It's tough to face such entity. But steroids is the only remedy. Surely need not to worry for odd effects of it. As need to titer benefits x hazards. Surely with this problem benefits win with perfact regime.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 year old female suffering from post void urine retention problem from last 2 year. Undergone with various medical test and taken prescribed antibiotics from last 2 year. What should I do?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine Cantharis 30 ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 1 drop every 2-3 hrly direct on tongue or in 1 spoon fresh water Triticum Repens Q ( SBL) Drink 20 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily Drink plenty of water Report after 15 days
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a anal fissure or internal. Piles it never bleeds but sometimes I feel itchiness and burning sensation there, also I have problem while sitting It's ongoing from last 6 months I am. Using shield ointment for now Wat else I could do any ayurveda or homeopathic medicine In case it's a fissure.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello. Get yourself examined by a doctor properly for right diagnosis. Medication: Take homoepathic medication - Aesculus Hipp. 30/ thrice daily and apply Topi-Aesculus cream over the piles for few months. If it’s better, then continue or else will have to go for other options such as rubber band ligation, surgery, cauterization, etc. Management: Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day. A sitz bath fits over the toilet. You can get one at most drugstores. If you are constipated, use a laxative. Keep the anal area clean. Bathe (preferably) or shower daily to cleanse the skin around your anus gently with warm water. Soap isn't necessary and may aggravate the problem. Avoid alcohol based or perfumed wipes. Gently dry the area with a hair dryer after bathing. Don't use dry toilet paper. To help keep the anal area clean after a bowel movement, use moist towelettes or wet toilet paper that doesn't contain perfume or alcohol. Apply cold. Apply ice packs or cold compresses on your anus to relieve swelling. Walking is the best exercise for your whole body as well as the piles as it increases the blood circulation to every part of body. Avoid sitting for long hours together. Include more fibrous food in your diet like fruits, green vegetables, salads.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem. When ever I drink water after 10-15 min I have to go in bath room. I mean water can't be stay more time in my body. It's come early by urin. For that disease. I have to face lot of problems. E. G.- my Beard get white and hair also white and I have chhala in mouth and happened gase problem.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi! get these 2 tests FBS PPBS Urine for sugar and albumin If these tests show abnormal values please see a physician And don't worry about your grey hair even a 5 th class kid is having grey hair. It's genetic can't do much about it If drink and smoke please stop Improve your nutrition Drink plenty of water Physical exercise is important too. If it is bothering you so much get a hair dye. Thank you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My brother Sam is suffering from ACUTE FISSURE in ANO. Whenever he passes stole heavy the fissure opens and gets bleed with severe pain. We consulted the hospital and from DNC they identified it is ulcer in anal with fissure. Medicine provided are Liquid Paraffin, steroid 2%gel ointment, Ranitidine, dolcolux, and requested to take hot water salt bed. Please help me how to get smoothly.

General Surgeon, Pune
The treatment advised to you seems reasonable. You can add high fibre diet like green leafy vegetables and fruits, lots of water intake and increase in physical activities. Use the liquid paraffin before going for defecation. It's job is to lubricate the anus. Please don't expect immediate relief. Regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I just had a cystoscopy and it seems like I am headed for a TURP. My local urologist seems quite competent but I am wondering if I would do better with a large medical center perhaps equipped with robotic surgery like Da Vinci. Advice will be greatly appreciated.

M. Ch. (Urology)
Urologist, Tirupati
Turp is commonly done surgery. Any urologist can do it reasonably well. Turp cannot b done robotically. So go ahead with your surgery.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He is having some problem in his Urinary organ he have the outer layer getting wounded What s the solution.

MBBS, DNB (General Surgery), MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy) (General Surgery) , Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellow of Indian association og gastro intestinal endo surgeons
General Surgeon, Ghaziabad
Ulceration on glans or penis may be a sign of infective conditions which may also transmit sexually. Please avoid sexual contact absolutely. Antibiotics and supportive treatment usually relieves these conditions. But confirmation of diagnosis is essential for prescribing medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I hv urinary retention and I have been informed that Kub ultrasound cost is rupees 1000. What cost do I have to bear if some stone etc is found in ultrasound or some other problem. And what treatment or operation will I have to go through. Kindly ponder some info. On these two queries, thank you doctor.

Dear lybrate user, its better if you conduct usg of whole abdomen. It will cost around rs 1500. In case you have kidney stone, the usg report will describe the dimension of the stone. If the size of the kidney stone is below 3mm then it is possible to get rid of it without any surgery. Take homoeopathic mother tincture berberis vulgaris q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water for 15 days. The stone will be expelled through urine in between the span of 15 days of medication. But if the size of the stone is more than 3mm then you should surely go for surgery.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I Suffer Pain At the end of my Urination" in side right tip of. My Penis" I feel at the end of my right seminal vein; as if hot urine is passed through a small Skin Cut inside" ; at the right tip only. NO OTHER EXTERNAL & OR INTERNAL BURNS & OR PAIN! Advise Reason & Treatment if you prefer!

General Physician, Gurgaon
1.are you having fever/ burning/ pain while urination? 2.For how long this problem is present? 3. turbid urine present or not? we have to investigate you to rule out infection in urine so kindly get Urine R/M done and consult again with reports and follow advises given below: maintain hygiene Avoid synthetic undergarment and prefer cotton consult physician for further management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I have a problem that I had to urinate eight to ten times a day. This problem arises from last 5 days. I get little bit constriction on my stomach and I had to urinate in order to relieve from pain. Please let me know what its all about.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
It can be due to infection either in Urinary bladder or in Urethera ( Urine pipe) Homoeopathic medicine CANTHARIS 30 ( SBL) Drink2 drops direct on tongue every 2-3 hrly for 5 days and report me thereafter
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi! I have been eating slate pencil since the age of 10 and now I'm 36. I had stopped eating slate pencil in between from 2011 to 2015 but now I have started eating again. I think because of this habit my teeth have badly eroded and have pain. They are in very bad condition and dentists tell me I need extensive denture recreation. Also I suffer from acute pimple and acne problem. My face is always covered with pimples and marks since the age of 16. Please tell is it because of slate pencil? Also does eating slate pencil causes kidney stone or other serious problem? Please advice.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, Eating, slate. Penlcils does. Not cause kidnye problem but this practice will not allow your body to grow properly affecting digestive tract, making you anaemic. ● You should Tk, plenty of water to flush your digestive track ,preventing constipation and hydrating your facial muscles. ● this practice will cause loss of apperite, hence your diet be easily digestible on short intervals.● Tk Homoeo. Medicine: @ Berbeis aquqQ-10 drops, thrice @ Allumina30-6 pills, thrice. Report wily. Your feedback matters for your further follow up, please. Tk care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife had a burning sensation during urination during last 2 days. What should she do now?

General Physician, Nashik
she is suffering from urinary tract infection..kindly consult further for detailed treatment... Dr surbhi agrawal consultant physician and diabetologist
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor I have a stone in my urethra and it's size is too large near about 21mm. Doctors advised me for operation but I want to recover without operation. What I do?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Myself is a homoeopath.Although I have removed several kidney and Uretheral stones in my life but your is a real big one .I can prescribe you medicines with which the stone will start moving but this will be of no use as such a large stone can cause ome serious damage to Urethera along with severe pain.The only way is by crushing the stone there itself but as the stone is in Urethere so we cant wait for the medicines to act.So I suggest you to go for Surgery.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed