Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sathya NarayanaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old I have full of dandruff and lies in my head pls suggest me some medicine for going this lies in my head.
Good morning sir. Few days back I was suffering from cold and cough. I was consulting to the doctor but he gave the medicines. Pls suggest any solution sir.
I have severe cold for past 1 week with blocked chest and green sputum. I have been taking steam with vicks vaporub but it has not completely cured me. I take thyronorm 50mg for my thyroid condition and I am allergic to sulfa. Can anyone kindly suggest a good medicine. I do not want to self medicate even on otc medication.
I am 24 years old. I am staying in a hostel with roommate. I am a light sleeper and an HSP (highly sensitive). My roommate stays out side the room till very late night and enters the room making sounds. Also wakes up early. And again my sleep is gone. Then she sleeps again. The thought of her activities are sustained in my mind and makes me irritated, anxious and unhealthy. I wanna get rid of the thoughts about her. What can be done. Am already very depressed with a lot of things.
My head's paining like crazy due to cold please advise me some medicine my nose is also running along.
I am suffering with low fever from more than two & half months. I have taken nitrofurantoin medicine for e-coli bacteria. But after taken medicine of 10 days. E-coli is still reflecting in urine culture report & my fever is still there. I have a low fever evey evening 99.6 every day & it goes automatically when I wake up in the morning. Pls suggest next corse of action.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.