Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sathish S
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sathish SYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from left brain cerebellar calcification. Is it can be converted in brain tumor? If yes. Then what would be the consequences to overcome from it?
Sir I'm female 30 years old. I'm suffering from Migraine and I'm on medication since 2003 but don't feel much effect. Dr. advised me Mbeta 40, Ciplar 10, Propornol 80, topomac 25. Almost I have taken every kind of medicine for my problem now I'm having burning sensation in my left side of head every time. Not any medicine is providing me relief so far. Actually in 2003 My parents got divorced and I got depressed a lot. After that I was in relationship for about 7 year and on just before my marriage, our relation broke. This gave biggest ever shock to me and I was on physiatrist treatment for 6 months but problem was same. Now my mood remain down and dont feel happy at all, sometime feels pain in my heart also. Just want to spent time alone and I weep alone. Want to come out off all such situation.
- Occurs suddenly
- There is neurological problem or paralysis (lakwa)
- It may be temporarily or permanent
- May lead to sudden dearth
1. Sudden trouble in walking, co-ordination, balance
2. Sudden dizziness
3. Sudden sever headache
4. Sudden numbness or weakness of face / arm/ leg- specially on one side
5. Sudden confusion/ problem in understanding
6. Sudden speech problem
7. Sudden problem in vision (seeing) in one or both eyes
- Blockage of an blood vessel in the brain by a clot
- Rupture of blood vessel in the brain.
- Time is crucial- to reverse or reduce the damage to brain cells . brain cells die within minutes to few hours and do not regenerate - thus lead to permanent loss of function.
- A clot bursting drug is required to be given within 3-6 hrs.
- Blood thinning medicine are to be continued for a long time
- Progress in the disease is continuous process and continues for years
By controlling risk factors like
Recognize the symptoms of stroke and act immediately – to take the patent to hospital.