Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
From today morning my hand are shivering little bit and heart is beating faster than normal and also I am feeling weak. Can you help me with this?
I have a 12 year old boy with klin (chromosome xyx) syndrome. He cannot speak and walk. He can manage a wheel chair. Active to some extent. Only one testis is visible. Head is slight; y bigger. Fair and lovely. Where can I get right treatment for such a child and what is that?
Hi all, I am suffering from gran mal epilepsy from past 6 years. My age is 21 and I had been taking medication for the last 5 years but still I am suffering. Its really difficult for me to study or work due to this disorder. My doctor says that you have to take medication for the lifetime which is really scary, so I researched the Internet and got to know that the disorder can be remedied by some surgery. So right now want some consulting and help that what should I do. I'll be very thankful for your help.
I got TIA (stroke) two years ago. I am doing really good right now. But, I am deeply into the phobia, that stroke can return again. I am in fear always. How to overcome it. Please suggest measures.
I am a 42 years old female suffering from frequent migraine attacks which become difficult to tolerate .I am also suffering from thyroid and am taking 25 mg tablet daily. My weight. Is reducing day by day .what medication should I take for migraine?
When I stand immidiatly numness occour in my left tigh so I want to know what is the reason, also suffring from acidity, every time I feel that I have to go for toilet, pls help me
Respected sir/mam my father (68 age) worked in copper mining as a machine operator for 20 years (now retired) suffering from parkinson from last 8-9 years. The problem was starting when a single finger starts vibrating after some months complete hand starts vibrating and after some years one side of body vibrated. The problem continues and now whole body vibrates. The rigidity is very large now it is also increased from last few years. Now 80% of memory is also lost and a lot of problem in speaking, eating and almost every daily routine work. Please suggest me some good medicine or test. The following are the medicines that taken by him from last many years. Syndopa cr (daily 2) ropark xl2 (daily 1) rasalect 0.5 (daily 2) syncapone 100 (daily 1) urimax 0.5 (daily 1 nite) pacitne (daily1)
Serious migraine problem. I am having headache all the time. I am not able contract on my work dur to this. Any definite medication.
Please do not put anything in child's mouth, not even syp of water, spoon, finger, etc. It can be very dangerous.
I get a very bad headache I tried many doctors they say it might be migraine but my headache is so worse that I have to tie a cloth around my head so tight jus to get relief from that pain whereas medicines don't work what might be the reason?
Ageing is not the only factor that brings hearing impairment. The causes are many. Certain medications, continuous exposure to loud noise, genetic involvement, injury and some medical conditions may cause hearing loss.
But if you think that you are facing hearing issues, then these symptoms should raise an alarm for you to see an ENT specialist:
- You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
- Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
- You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
- You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
- Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.