Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sathish NYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from Fissuer , Piles from last 1 year. I have been performing hot water sitting exercise for curing it and I consume natural fiber powder with water daily as advised by a doctor but I am not getting rid of it permanently. I also consume sufficient water daily to make sure that stool does not get hard to pass. More than pain I am fed up with Anus itching which I feel quite often and is unbearable. Can anyone suggest how I can get a permanent relief from this problem other than surgery ?
M having problems with breast as a man my chest is getting out over and it's irritating me can you please suggest me some medicine to solve this issue as soon as possible.
My all body skin is white but the skin like hands, neck and face are dark, why this happens? Can there be any homeopathy, ayurvedic or english medicine to remove this darkness. If yes, please tell. Thanks.
I am a 25years old male and I have some dark brown patches on my legs and some pink spots on my face. The patch on legs look like a dead skin I try to remove it but it again came.
I asked many times but no one reply. Pls suggest me the best herbal face wash for these winter time for my normal skin type?(22 year old male)
One year back I got infection in my forehead which bulged in size. I removed it by surgery by the concerned physician. Now it is again bulging at the same place. What should be the problem. What should be done for it.
I have been using melacare cream from last 5-6 months and it showed good results on my skin. So I thought to stop it and not applied on my face the last week but my face has gone even darker and my nose has gone completely dark. I am again planning to use the same cream to improve my complexion. So please suggest me ways to reduce the dark marks completely from my face forever.
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"