Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sathish Kumar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi this is Teja I will play Cricket while I am playing I used to sunscreen to protect my face from sun but after for 2-3 days I started getting pimples on my face ,and mine is oily face which sunscreen lotion I must use.
Hello I am suffering from white spot on my face since last 3 week please suggest some remedy to cure it. Thanks & regards.
Get rid of black skin. I was much fairer 3 years ago but now I conceived dark skin and neck. What should I do?
Doctor I have one private part problem. My penis forehead skin not open property. I'm very tensed. Do you have any solution and suggestion please give me urgent. Thank you.
I am a male. My skin was dark. Sometimes when I apply some home remedial method on face I glows. But after sometime it return to same position as before. So please me some remedies which are natural and have some effect on my face.
Sir, I am a 28 years old teacher. Few years back my skin was bright and young. But now it's getting dull and dark. My skin is oily during summer and dry during winter. Can you suggest some idea to keep my face skin young.
I am 21, male and today for the first time, I had bleeding through my anus. The blood was not mixed with the faeces. Should I consult a good doctor?
Hi i Am 21 years old. My skin becomes oily. And even I shower much my face looks like sleepy. Am. Not looking fresh. What should I do. Please suggest.
I have a ring spot on my back. Itching that I feel very pain. I want to be free from this problem. How can I recover this problem. Please suggest me.
I am 22years male. I have oily skin. I suffer from pimples. What type of face wash should I use? Which will be effective for my skin? Please give me some suggestion. Thank you.
How to use glutathione effectively? I am using maxiliv 500 mg. How to use. When to use. What is the best time to use. Please tell Im taking these supplements for fairer skin. Only the doctor who has seen better results of glutathione. Answer me.
Dear sir/madam I have skin problem on my face have pimples, digs, and if I wash the face it will look smart but after few time it will be look black why please suggest me.
My face skin getting darker day by day but in other place of my body its normal. What should be done to protect this. Can you suggest any soap.
Hello, I am 17 yrs old and my face is burn on sun radiation. I want to bright face what to do and also affect my hand and foot. What I do?
I have a skin problem. My skin is unmosturise. There is many problems in my health so do you have any cheapest medicine then contact me my no.
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.