Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Last night I have very pain in my head and heart and my legs are so much paining and My hand arms are so paining.
My tailbone hurts when I sit down with my back straight. I didnt have any fall or injury. I'm 37yo. Please advise.
I have a neck and shoulder pain since 45 days, it is not severe but when I wake up in the morning I feel or sometime in day also. I am an IT professional.
My leg muscle get extremely fatigued even after normal walk. I have back pain too if I sit without any support. My heel and calf muscle pain and therefore I find difficult to walk. What medicine should I take.
Ankle Pain From last 9 Months, (age-38 Male). (Ankle X-RAY IS OK) MRI REPORT SUMMARY AS UNDER :- 1- SUBCHONDRAL CYSTIC CHANGES SEEN AT MEDIAL AND LATERAL ASPECT OF TALAR DOME WITH ADJACENT MARROW OEDEMA AND OVERLYING chandra HYPERINTENSITY AND IRREGULARITY AS SUGGESTIVE OF STAGE-IIA OSTEOCHONDRAL INJURY OF TALUS. 2- NO EVIDENT SEPARATION OF THE OSTEOCHONDRAL FRAGMENT OR LOOSE BODY FORMATION 3- MILD ANKLE JOINT EFFUSION 4- NO EVIDENT OF LIGAMENT SPRAIN OR TENDON TEAR. THANKS.
I work in front of computer for 7/8 hrs everyday, recently lower back pain started again, please tell me what I do to relief from pain.
I am rangarajan, for last one week I have neck and shoulder pain. If I lay down to bed I got heavy pain. If I sit, stand or walk feel less. Due to this I can't sleep for whole last week. I am doing my Sleeping with sitting position. I went to Ortho specylst and took the scan. There is no problem in my ortho. Please help me what is the exact problem. How can I fix this problem?
I have knee pain from last 15 days. I took relly spray but it did not work its still paining. Tell me what should I do?
I am 45 years female . I have a prob lame of urinary burn. In a gap its comes, after urine start burning, very lower abdomen is feeling uneasy and I am going to very ill for 2 to 3 hours and 2nd urine its come again. I take medicine SPORIDEX 500 CAPSULE . After taking 10 capsule its stop but within 10 to 15 days its come back. I am a working lady. I gone out everyday. Please advice me what can I do, tell me what is the name of this symptoms.
मेरी मम्मी को 6 - 7 दिन से उसके पैर मे बहुत दर्द रहता है। घुटने से कुल्हे तक दाएं पैर में हो रहा है क्या करे
I recently started taking boron supplements for arthritis. I took daily two tablets of 3mg dosage each. Now I have noticed dry cough. Can you please suggest a medicine to combat the dry cough?
I am 47 year. My right side leg keen start paining some time. What will be the problem. Or may be due to loss calcium ?
Uncontrollable division of cells present in the tissue leads to the formation of a lump or mass of tissue. This mass of tissue is known as a tumor and when this condition is diagnosed in the bones of a human body, it is known as bone tumor. Most bone tumors are non-cancerous (benign) and cannot grow. However, it is still possible that the bones could be weakened and the condition could result in fractures and other such problems. The tumor replaces the normal and healthy tissue.
It is observed that cases of malignant bone tumors are much less as compared to benign tumors. Some examples of benign bone tumours include:
1. Giant Cell tumor: In this condition, the tumor affects the legs
2. Osteochondroma: This form is most common among teenagers
3. Osteoblastoma: A tumor which develops in young adults and affects the spine
4. Osteoid osteoma: A tumor that affects long bones
5. Enchondroma: Usually found in hand and feet.
As stated earlier, metastatic cancer is a form of cancer that spreads to the bone from other spots in the body. Cancers from other parts that commonly spread to the bones include breast cancer, prostate cancer and lung cancer.
It is common for bone tumors to bear no symptoms and they can only be diagnosed using an x-ray. However, a typical symptom of bone tumor is pain which:
1. Starts in the region of the bone tumor
2. Often feels achy
3. Worsens with activity
Other symptoms that might be related to bone tumors are:
1. Abnormal swelling around the bone
3. Limping, in rare cases
1. Benign bone tumors can be treated by just using medications. However, the tumours might relapse even after treatment.
2. Treatment of malignant tumor might require a number of specialists. The stage of cancer plays a vital role in the treatment.
Common treatments for bone tumor are:
1. Amputation: It is the surgical removal of all or a part of the limb and is conducted only if the tumor is large.
2. Radiation therapy: High intensity X-rays are used to kill cancer cells and treat the tumors.
3. Chemotherapy: Tumor cells which have infiltrated the bloodstream are eliminated using cancer drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.