Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sathish
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SathishYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I got your reply of my question. I want to know that will homeopathic medicine will help me for my problem without any side effects and other problems. If yes then I will consult you. Can my penis size be increased.
I have back bone problem specially in middle but it is sometime very low and some time very light. Some time look like all is fine little bit in all bone but in middle always stable. I can play every game but I m not satisfied. This problem began since 2013 when one night night fall came since that time it has began my xray is fine.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
I am 24 years old. I have a pain on my back when I get to sleep and after wake up I have great headache. Everyday this same is repeating. Why this happens? Any remedies?
She is having ptosis hence having watery eyes, headache etc. Eye spl says both eyes are normal. Can Homeopathy help.
I am suffering from irregular menstrual cycle since 9-10 yrs. Whenever I take 21day tab I get regular cycle and when I do not my cycle comes after 5 months. I was diagnosed with PCOD once. And had ovarian cyst 7 years back. My weight has increased.
Pl advise whether oxetol 600 tab for Bipolar Disorder can be taken by chewing. Does swallowing or chewing it makes any difference. If so, what difference does it make.
Hello sir my name is dinesh chouhan presently I am working in grasim industries as a plant incharge my problem is my head is paining some time press help me.
Sir, I have blood sugar. Fasting- 165, pp- 299. Please guide for my better to cure it. Please send me some tips, so we can upgrade myself.
I am having hearing problems. I wanna get rid of this. please suggest me the ear drops and reasons of this.
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.
I feel dryness and itching near my testicle bags and inner thigh area, what should I do? Kindly tell me please My age is 34.
My hearing loss is 17db in left or 18db in right ear I use hearing aid and it gives me good feedback in collage and in conversation with friends sir I wants to know the use of hearing aid cause any sideffact on me or not.
I am 15 years old and masturbating about 3 years for about 5 days a week is it going to be bad for me or is it cause hands or legs hairs? Thanks if you answer.
My father aged 82, is suffering from phlegm with wet cough for the past 6 months. He is a sugar patient. When his throat is getting dry he is getting itching at throat and phlegm and cough is coming. Digestion is good. Gradually he is loosing his weight (now 45 kgs). He is taking very little food. No expectorant and cough tablets are worked. We met 5 doctors, but nobody has given right medicine. Now I want some homeopath doctors advice. Thanks.
Why don't I get enough time while having sex And I just want gain weight. I e im presently 67 kgs and my height is 6 feet.
*refrain from consumption of alcoholic drinks before bed.
*avoid large meals and beverages late at night.
*it is good to exercise, but not too late in the day.
*don't take naps after 3 p.m.
*have the right sunlight exposure.
*take a hot water bath before going to bed.
*relaxation before going to bed helps.
*a good sleeping environment can be helpful.
*don't stay awake for long time in bed.
*say no to late-night television.
Follow a sleep schedule and visit a doctor if you continue to have difficult sleeping.