Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SathishYour feedback matters!
I masturbate once a day and sometimes twice. Is this harmful for me. I m 17 years old. And I started masturbation at the age of 14-15. My hair becomes thin as compared to me at the age of 16. Is thinning of hair related to masturbation.
Does constipation effects prostate gland. I have strong constipation. I felt back pain and pressure in bladder and prostate area. All reports are normal. Urine Blood and kub Please suggest solution for it. Not able to empty bladder completely when I move pc muscle up and down left urine comes out.
My inner thighs are itching only one side no rashes. Previously suffered with same doctor suggested terbicip 10 mg cream it cured ,can I use same cream again?
I am 29 year old male, height 5'9 n weighing 90 kg. Recently we started playing football (with studs) and got hit on shin (during play) now when I play my ankle as well as the place where I got on shin (little swollen) starts aching. It gets all right when I put ointment and give it rest but when I play again it (both sides of ankle n shin) start giving unbearable pain. Kindly help!
I have Diagnosed wid apthalus ulcer on tonsil took medicine but now again it is coming back with mild pain in throat. Done CBC High MPV platelet count normal, ESR 15 mm/hr.
For health all alcohol item we Need to take? On which age we want to take alcohol? And how many years we will be strong. For taking alcohol into our body?
Throat pain. My friend is suffering from small throat pain. She is not able to eat food smoothly? Please advice some solution.
I'm suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and prone to excess weight gain. What measures should I take to loose weight.
This is my abdomen sonography Isko vistaar se samjhiye isme kya kya samasya he Mujhe pet me left side bahut pain ho raha he Mild hepatomegaly Probe tenderness noted over the descending colon No other gross abnormality detected in abdominal sonography. Kindly correlate clinically Kindly rule out colitis.
Hi, I am patient of dengue, platelets are up to 139000 but i am feeling weakness. so you suggested me what should I do, I am also working.
Sir I have a loose motion problem after food. I have to go 3 to 4 times a day. I am a hostel student n you know about hostel food. Is smoking cause of it. Is this ibs n metrogyl medicine is helpful for this.
Children generally tend to be fairly over active and have lesser attention spans. However, when this tends to get into their performance at school and in general with getting along with other children it may be a sign of ADD or attention deficit disorder. Let's look at some of the common symptoms of this disorder.
Symptoms of ADD:
- Problems in staying focused: One of the very basic symptom is that children will often be very inattentive even during classes and will be easily distracted by small things.
- Problems in trying to remember things or difficulty in following instructions: Children with attention deficit disorder tend to have issues with remembering things and if given tasks, being unable to complete as they can't remember instructions properly.
- Issues with organizing, planning and trying to finish tasks: Due to the lack of attention, kids have problems retaining information and cannot plan or finish tasks given to them on a daily basis.
- Easily bored or loses interest: Even if a child with ADD starts with something they like, interest may wane off quickly. Thus it is difficult to make them stick to a specific work schedule which may require regular practice.
- Lack of attention to details and making careless mistakes: This is another trait of children with attention deficit disorder. They may be able to complete a task, but it will be fraught with mistakes as they wouldn't have much attention to detail.
- Has a tendency to not listen when someone is speaking to them: This is also very common and is usually tied to being easily distracted and thus will drift off or not listen to when someone is speaking to them.
Some Myths about ADD:
- All kids with ADD are hyperactive
- They will eventually grow out of it
- Medication is the only option to treat ADD
- ADD is not really a disorder and kids need to be trained better
Most of these are half truths and the extent of the problems varies from child to child. Only proper counseling will be able to diagnose the extent of the problem and what needs to be done.
How to spot ADD in Children:
ADD can be spotted in children aged below 7 years via certain symptoms. Apart from the ones mentioned above, children generally tend be abrasive towards others and can make embarrassing comments quite often. They also change tasks very quickly without completing any of them. Any distraction would force them to change their track. It is best to go to a child specialist to get your child checked out for possible symptoms.
I am suffering from fever from one week and also cold. I am taking medicine but no feel better. What should I do.
Hi Doctors, I am 17years old boy. I can't sleep any time. I do exercises and yoga. I avoid stresses also. But I can't sleep. Please give me solutions.
I am 25 years old and my wife in 6+ month of pregnancy so I didn't have sex from last 2 month. Can I sex with other girl and woman.
respected Dr. Sometimes I face from some chest paining problem. I really can't recognise what type of pain it is. It's paining inside the left side of my chest together with back pain also at same left side. During this time I am also facing from some breathing problem. Apart from that If I take rest for few moments or drink some water or rud my back I feel much better from that pain. Pls help me to recognise what type of pain it is. And suggest me what should I do or not to do.
Is it possible to increase the size of the penis. If yes tell the process or the medicine to increase the size of penis.
Hi I am vet. I want to know which milk is better for human either of cow or Buffalo And I am interested to know about A1 and A2 milk.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.