Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sathi Devi A.VYour feedback matters!
Hi I have some itching around my eyes. There is no pain but I can see some swelling in the eyes due to itching. Can you please help me with this.
Hi I am getting headache as I was working mostly with system some times my eyes are watering sometimes. Can you show any solution for this.
I am 26 years old. I have working on computers now since 2 days my eyes become red and paining very badly and water is coming out. What to do.
My eyes were grayed in outer circle of Black (pupil) when I was suffering from jaundice , I consulted to Eye specialist but they said its not harmful because its happened due to lake of body harmons during the decease , My eye side is perfect but have some suspect that if it will not harm me in future.
My child is suffering from fever. On the first day, he is having 102 Fahrenheit and now i. E. After three days - 101 Fahrenheit. He is 15 years old. His eyes are red. When he eats spicy food, he is having motions too. Would you consult me tablets.
My eyes is very pain I try very medicine but not effect you Dr. suggest me what can I do for my eyes?
I am wearing specs since the age of 10 years .I m suffering from myopia. I want to remove my specs .I don't feel comfortable in specs sometimes I feel very awkward because I am not able to play any sports with the best of me.
I am considering laser surgery for correcting my vision. However I have heard that once this is done, cataract surgery becomes difficult or impossible in the future. Is this true? Or what actually are the side effects of corrective laser surgeries.
I am 23 year old I work on computer, some day I have headache, eye pain, please tell me how it treated?
I am facing the problem of red eyes. What can be the reason behind this. Please tell me the solution?
Burning of eyes. This is from past 5 6 months. Am a IT engineer. I sit in front of computer for more then 7hrs. I can not face bright lights. Please help me. Am from mumbai.
On of my eyes is smaller than the other. It's not a big difference but I can easily notice it. Do I have some kind of disease?
My right eye is itching alot from one side and is swollen from the other. My eye's not been hit with anything. Am I catching with conjunctivitis?
I have swollen eyelid for last 2 days. The area has become yellow its itching inside. I have taken antibiotics swelling is lowered but small area has swollen now also and its paining on touching. What to do? Why this happens? It has happened few month back also.
I am 16 years girl. I'm having severe stomach ache during my menstrual cycle. It even pains a lot at the back. I tried number of tablets. But not able to come over it.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 Eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath