Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Satheesh.c.tYour feedback matters!
Ultrasound report states. Ureters: Are not Dilated. U Bladder: Shows normal contour and outline in distension, No Echogenic Shadow, Suggesting Calculi Seen. Bladder Wall is Slightly Thickened. Prostatic Wt 19gms/ PVRU 28 ml d/d prostate 1) Is Prostate is normal in size? 2) Is prostate can lead to problem in urine flow in this size? 3) What is treatment? Thanks.
My dad is detected with cancer 3rd time he is now diagnosed and cancer is in d-12 area of back. The tumor is very small .Doctor has suggested radiation therapy. Is it safe. Let me mention already my dad's stomach has been removed because of cancer which was diagnosed before. My dad's age is 47 .Please suggest something.
I am 27 years old guy. I've a lump in right hand near biceps. Its neither different in colour nor paining. But i'm in concern regarding that. So what should I want to do. Is there any ointments available for dissolving that.
My Mother age 75 has been detected breast cancer as per biopsy and was operated and removed left breast and sent for testing. Report says its a pT2 with grade 2. Er is positive 60% Pr is positive 1% and Her is negative. What does this mean. Will she over come it. What are the survival rates without chemo.
I have a small cyst on both of my breast but it neither pains me firstly I do not know what is it but now this things pinch me out what is it? What should I do?
My father he was suffering from cancer, a tumor forming internally on his left side - side neck, for past 1 year he was taking chemotherapy and the tumor reduced completely. But now its started again. Wt was the solution for this? And if we take graviola fruit does it works?
What is the symptoms of cancer? And if anybody have then what should be the first step of the treatment?
What is symptoms of cancer and how to cleared it by using medicines? What type of care should be taken.
I'm 24 years old female. Got married recently. I'm getting water from my breast. May I know what could be the reason. Isn't health problem?
My prostate is 124cc, urologist suggested urimax capsule in a day and lazer surgery is mandatory , as per doctors. Is there any other treatment to get rid of this disease. Please suggest
Gynecological cancer is any tumor that begins in a woman’s reproductive organs. Cancer is usually named after the part of the body where it begins. Gynecologic cancer starts in different areas within a woman’s pelvis, which is the territory beneath the stomach and in the middle of the hipbones. There are different types of gynecological cancers and these are as follows:
- Cervical cancer starts in the cervix, which is the lower, narrower end of the uterus. The uterus is also called the womb.
- Ovarian cancer starts in the ovaries, which are situated on each side of the uterus.
- Uterine cancer starts in the uterus, the pear-shaped organ in a woman's pelvis where the child develops when a lady is pregnant.
- Vaginal cancer starts in the vagina, which is the empty, tube-like channel between the base of the uterus and ends as the vaginal opening.
- Vulvar cancer starts in the vulva, the external part of the female genital organs.
Signs and symptoms of the above-mentioned gynecologic cancers can be very vague; however, there are a few issues each lady needs to know about and look for. The following are some of the common symptoms of different gynecological cancer:
- Swollen leg (ordinarily happens in one leg and comes with pain or discharge)
- Irregular vaginal bleeding (particularly in a lady who has experienced menopause)
- Unexplained weight loss
- Consistent bladder weight or increased urination
- Loss of appetite, while always feeling full
- Pelvic or stomach pain
- Bloated stomach
- Consistent weakness
- Compelling, sudden onset bloating
- Trouble eating or feeling full rapidly
- Urinary indications (urge or recurrence)
- Vaginal draining or spotting after menopause
- New onset of heavy flow during periods or bleeding between two-period cycles
- A watery pink or white discharge from the vagina
- Two or more weeks of steady pain in the lower abdomen or pelvic region
- Pain during sex
- A red, pink or white bump that has a crude or wart-like surface
- A white area that feels unpleasant and rough
- Continuous itching
- Pain or a smoldering feeling while urinating
- Bleeding and discharge not connected with monthly cycle
- An open sore or ulcer that lasts over a month
A large portion of the symptoms connected with gynecologic cancers may occur due to other reasons every once in a while, which may make us ignore them. It is vital to be tuned into your body and pay consideration on any progressions. In case you see new side effects that are happening every day for more than a couple of weeks, this can be an indication of gynecological cancer. Try not to worry. Make sure to go for regular check-ups at your gynecologist. If you feel that the aforementioned symptoms are persistent, seek medical attention.