Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sateesh SYour feedback matters!
MY MIND SAYS LEAVE HER MY HEART SAYS DON'T LEAVE HER She loves you ALOT YOU WON'T GET A GIRL IN YOUR LIFE DOCTOR MY PARENTS WANTS ME TO LEAVE MY GF WHAT SHOULD I DO I LOVE MY GF ALOT SHE LOVES ME ALOT AND THERE IS A CASTE PROBLEM WHAT SHOULD I DO I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM HUMAN BEINGS ARE HUMAN BEINGS WHY CASTE PROBLEM OCCURS IN INDIA MY MOM SAYS THAT SHE IS NEPALI YOU CAN'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHAT SHOULD I DO DOCTOR I NEED HELP HOW TO MAKE MY MOM UNDERSTAND BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT LISTEN TO ME AND SHE IS VERY strict I HOPE YOU KNOW THE BIHARI PEOPLE.
My nephew is suffering from hole in heart since 1month and he is in critical condition so what to do which is the best hospital for his treatment.
Hello doc, I had miscarriage. Due to baby no heart beat and gave tablets. I took tab zytotec and mepin I got heavy bleed and also pain in stomach and doc done scanning. She told everything is clear in uterus. and she told that plan for baby after 2 months. In this time, can we do sexual intercourse. Without using condom. please suggest.
I am 30 years old past 6 months my heart beats are going faster then normally when I doing my office work then suddenly my hands are also vibrating so that I am not writing properly kindly help me for this.
From last night, When I take oxygen inside, there is a pain in right chest. Also got difficulty in breathing and find my body lack of oxygen. No any outer pain .it pains only when I take oxygen inside. Pls suggest me, what can I do?
I hd gone through angio plasty. What should care I have to taken so that I become healthy in future. And is it possible to remove stent. From coronary. Thanking you.
I am 47 years old. My total cholesterol is 208, hdl 41, ldl 111, vldl 56 and triglycerides 282. Can I control the ldl by food or I have to take medicine? please give me your valuable suggestion.
Have you given birth to a newborn of late? Or, are you expecting to be a new mother in a couple of months? Whatever the trigger you surely know how motherhood brings about a huge lot of changes within and without. Motherhood, as a gratifying experience gradually works on our view of the world. It significantly shapes perspectives of people closely related to us. Such changes are internal and go way deeper in deciding the kind of parenthood you are ready for. The more obvious changes are however not satisfying. Many women find it strenuous to accept how their body changes every passing week. There are other disadvantageous health issues an expecting woman is known to face. From headaches, to hormonal imbalances, to back pain and fatigue; they face it all. Reportedly, the most prevalent yet distressing problem among pregnant women is that of hypertension. Causal factors leading to hypertension could be many; it is necessary to get diagnosed before your condition is too acute to tackle.
How can you regulate hypertension to keep healthy while pregnant:
- Addiction is a complete no-no: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking, you should stop immediately. Your bad habits can increase your blood pressure by a high percentage. You must also abstain from taking other banned drugs.
- Obesity is a major concern: Some people think obesity to be a sign of health during pregnancy. It is important to be strong and healthy, but excess of adipose tissues is really not required. Obesity can also lead to miscarriages. Even if you feel like binge eating, stick to a nutritious diet and avoid irregular food habits. The kind of food you take also determines your blood flow. It is better to eat food that has a low level of sodium.
- Indulge in physical activities: Routine workouts and moderate household activities that do not involve exertion must be done by all pregnant women. Exercise helps in circulating blood properly. It effectively betters your condition of hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider for good advice.
- Twins or triplets: If you are carrying more than one baby, you are at a higher risk of suffering from hypertension as your body is making adjustments to added stress. In such a case one needs to take medications to control blood pressure following the advice of a doctor.
- If you are above forty: Pregnant women over the age of forty are more likely to develop one of the four kinds of hypertension typically faced during childbearing. Since, at this age your body has already started degenerating you might be lacking in vitamins. Vitamin supplements, especially the intake of enough folic acid is strongly recommended.
I am getting pimples, blackhead, oily skin problem on my face so tell me the solution of this problems. Also my mom the problem of blood pressure and diabetes give a solution.
Myself ashu, Age-20, WEIGHT-49, HEIGHT -175 CM, I have Fever and Chest pain since 3 month. After That I Had Ct Scan Which Shows. FEW Nodular Opacity+ Plural Effusion.+ Air Bronchogram+Pneumonitis Patch. Also I Had Certain Fluid removal process. Adenosine Deaminase Test Was Done Which Was 50. What Does this All Mean. Is it a disease. If yes what is cure?
Hi m geetika. M 17. Kabhi kabhi mere chest mein bhut pain hota hai even that tym inhaling is tough. So plzz tell me whts the reason of chest pain also with some medicines. Thanks.
Why are my feet burning all the time. My reports are S.Uric acid 6.0 Blood sugar 87 s.cholesterol 169.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I have a pain in my chest and I have problem in breathing. Sometimes I also has a head pain. Please give me prescription.
The signs and symptoms of heart disease start before the recognizable stabbing chest pain that many would expect with a heart attack.
In fact, many patients have signs that something is wrong with their heart for weeks or even months before they actually have a cardiac event, and doctors warn that sometimes those signs may be subtle
"The more risk factors you have, the higher the likelihood that a symptom means something is going on with your heart"
"People often don't want to admit that they're old enough or sick enough to have heart trouble. Putting off treatment for other medical problems might not be so bad, but a serious heart problem can mean sudden death"
Risk factors of heart disease include high cholesterol, high blood pressure, obesity, smoking, diabetes, or a family history of heart disease, the site said.
Here are seven signs of heart disease that you should have checked out:
1. Chest discomfort or pain (angina): It's the number one recognized symptom of heart problems (although not all chest pain is caused by the heart), sometimes the pain isn't intense.
"Heart-related chest pain is often centered under the breastbone, perhaps a little to the left of center. The pain has been likened to 'an elephant sitting on the chest' but it can also be an uncomfortable sensation of pressure, squeezing, or fullness"
2. Shortness of breath: Several heart problems cause people to feel short of breath, which will often get worse with movement or exercise, reports the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
It can be a sign of heart failure, which occurs when "your heart can't pump enough blood to meet your body's needs" Shortness of breath can also be a symptom of broken heart syndrome, or stress-induced cardiomyopathy.
3. Dizziness, light headed ness, fainting: Any of these symptoms can indicate heart disease, and according to me, the problem can be regarding several heart issues: abnormal heartbeats, weak heart muscles (called dilated cardiomyopathy), and valve problems, among others.
4. Heart arrhythmias, or abnormal heartbeats: If you feel as if your heart is fluttering in your chest, beating too fast or slow, it may be an indication of heart disease, or even a heart attack.
5. Changes to "normal" If it's suddenly difficult to climb stairs you climb every day or do other activities that usually are part of your routine, it can be a sign that there's a problem. Notice if you find yourself saying, "I used to be able to [climb stairs, mow the lawn] but now I have to stop because I get [light-headed, short of breath, palpitations]
6. Erectile dysfunction: Sometimes men are embarrassed or hesitate to see a doctor when they have problems getting erections. But they should be aware, a 2013 study which followed 90,000 men, found "the worse erectile dysfunction, the more heart disease and risk of early death a man had,
7. Swelling in your legs: Puffiness in legs, ankles, calves, and feet can be a sign of a problem with your heart's pumping action. Although other things can cause the issue, such as hormone changes, salt, and medications, a doctor should check out potential heart disease
Dr. Varinder Singh Chandhok