Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SasmithaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old, getting swelling with pain in stomach with back pain and chest lower side pain, most of the time swelling in pain.
I am 53 year old man .I am diabetic with mild ar. And taking following medicine; tab glimepride 1 mg (1od) tab okamet 500 mg (1bd) tab met xl 25 am (1od) tab remipril 10+5 m 91od) blood sugar 115 & 171 bp 130/70 I am working in a construction co. And job is mostly sitting. For past 3 months my both feet are swelling in the evening. Please advise treatment.
I am 58 yrs old and I have been taking metformine 500 for the last 6 months I have back and neck ache running nose and anxiety my heart beets is also increased.
Ansh my son age appx 4year having knees locking problem is there any therapy or any other method to get it rectify.
I am a non veg. I am suffering from muscular pain, leg cramp and other various symptom for deficiency of vitamin e which is considered by my physician . Please give me proper diet with vitamin e I am 66 years of age. Thanking you.
Doctor I have problem of joint pains called fibromyalgia. Either I take alopethic or homeopathic or ayurvedic treatment for it.
Hello doctors intercostal muscle strain I am suffering when I do too much of work can you eliminate the strain which I am facing.
Hello my mom is 44 yrs she has a pain in hand. We did all type of treatment as well as physiotherapists bt it also didn't work. She is in pain please suggest somthing.
Exercise maintains the joint’s full range of motion.
Exercise strengthens the muscles that support the joint.
Strong muscles help the joint absorb shock.
Exercise doesn't have to be hard to be beneficial. In fact, gentle, low-impact exercises are best for knee arthritis. They minimize stress on the joint even as they increase its flexibility and strength.
I have some problem in my lower back. Some time it hurts to much. When I stand for quite some time it seems that the legs are to heavy to walk. Pls solve my problem.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.