Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sasmitha K
Submit a review for Dr. Sasmitha KYour feedback matters!
Protein is the key for muscle building; this will help you gain weight. Help yourself to nuts and dairy products.
I had married 1year ago. We are trying to have a baby. But we're didn't. Our health condition is perfect as we think. Can we have your help please?
Hello doctor My english is not good please trying to understand. I was 20 years old woman trying to conceive 1 over year. My husband sperm count is good. Now I consult a infertility specialist he was done my tvs scan mc day 4. And my period is very irregular. After tvs test he wrote my prescription I have pcos, and afc 40. What that means? Have I was normal? And conceive? Please answer? Thanks doctor for giving your valuable time.
I have had history of myomectomy twice for removing subserosa fibroid one in 2009 and another in 2014. I am currently 36 weeks pregnant. My doctor is going for vaginal birth as of now. Should I go for vaginal birth after 2 c sections? Or cesarean? Which is safer?
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.
Hi. I m 31 years old and I have got 2.6 inches of cyst in my left ovary. Which is resulting continuous bleeding. Doctor had proscribed me Primolut-N which I took for more than a month but it has started increasing my weight so I stopped it post talking to my doctor. I have started bleeding again. Please suggest what to do in this case.
Eat fresh vegetables daily.
Avoid having sugar completely.
Eat whole wheat bread instead of white bread; avoid everything made from white flour and make whole wheat bread, chapattis and brown rice a way of life.
Do not skip a meal and eat three meals a day.
Drink plenty of water to eliminate the toxins from the system.
Limit your fat intake to 2-3 teaspoons a day.
Increase the fiber intake as it provides a sense of fullness and also prevents hunger pangs.
Take antioxidants for protecting the body against the toxins released during weight loss.
Exercise catalyzes your efforts to lose weight and even regular walking for thirty minutes can give you the benefits of an aerobics exercise.
To improve the metabolism, try increasing the duration, frequency, intensity of your daily workout.
Remember that maintaining the ideal weight is a lifetime commitment and not a short-term affair. Firmly believe that the pleasure of being trim and healthy is far better than the pleasure of eating unwisely.