Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sashikala HandeYour feedback matters!
I had sex on 6th day of her period and the next night I gave her unwanted 72 after taking that pill on 3rd day she vomited and after that on 6th day she started bleeding from her vagina and it lasted till four days and after that now she is suffering from white discharge daily and its colour is little different from normal white discharge and in heavy amount today is 14th day from the date she bleed after taking unwanted 72. Doctor please help me I am getting nervous. Am I pregnant or not. When my period will start. Is white discharge symptom of early pregnancy. And if a girl is pregnant than when the symptoms starts is it early or it starts after 2-3months.
Keto diet foods are very much in trend today. We at Live Life More Diet Clinic, have tried to suggest few Keto diets plans, especially keto diet for Indians, who are majorly vegetarians. These foods are the meal plans that set our body into the state of “ketosis”.
A diet with low carbohydrates, moderate proteins & high-fat content, has been proved to be very helpful in various conditions from epileptic treatment to anti-obesity or weight loss. It is believed that while on ketogenic or low-carb high-fat diet plan, our metabolism sets our body into the fat burning furnace, resulting in weight loss. More ketone bodies are produced which act as fuel for the brain and also improves the physical performance, thus, are used for athletes to provide them with more stamina for practice.
WHAT IS KETO DIET?
As it is also referred to be a low carb diet plan, thus, precisely, a diet routine using fats as a major source of energy for the body is called a ketogenic diet. There are a number of forms of KETO diets like Atkins, Paleo etc. But in strict sense to set the body in ketosis following must be the macro composition-
- Carbohydrates – 5 percent.
- Proteins – (20-25) percent.
- Fats – 70 percent.
Thus, for 1600 kcal KETO diet:
- Carbohydrates – 20 g/ day.
- Proteins – 80 g/ day.
- Fats – 130 g/ day.
How does KETO plan work as anti- obesity diet, which helps in weight loss?
KETO plan feeds lesser carbohydrates in a day.
- Using fat as a fuel, letting body enter the state of ketosis.
- Ketosis is breaking down of stored fat in the liver to produce energy. Thus, the stored fat will be used and you lose weight.
- As the fat will not be deposited in the body, you will become leaner and healthier.
- Finally, with a lesser fat deposit in the body, you will be saved from many other harmful conditions like heart diseases, diabetes, cholesterol levels etc.
KETOGENIC DIET AND WEIGHT LOSS
A number of times we scroll on the web in search of the food plan that can help us understand that what foods can be used in KETO plan. But mostly that we get into our vision are the products that we Indians are not using in our diets. So, here is a sample of some useful tips that can help you choose wisely from the variety of eatables to get benefitted by the Indianized KETO foods for vegetarians (as veg eaters consume more carbs then non- vegetarians).
GOOD DIET FOODS FOR KETO:
|Protein sources||Fat & oil sources||Low carbs
|Pumpkin, Chia Seeds||Coconut oil
|Tofu||Flax seed oil||Spinach||Hard full fat cheese||Avocado|
(whipped & sour)
|Pista, Cashew||Cocoa butter||Onion||Yogurt|
|Almond flour||Peanut oil||Tomato||Cream cheese|
|Soya flour||Ghee||Broccoli||Coconut butter|
Sample Keto Diet Meal Plan
- Paneer or Soya Patties -2.
- Tofu salad – Toss 3 cups of lettuce, crumbled tofu, tomato with 2 tbsp. Mayo.
- Yogurt with chia seeds.
- Strawberries smoothie with whipped cream.
- Baked broccoli & pepper with 2 tbsp. of olive oil with soya roti coated with ghee.
I am 25 years old and I had stopped white sticky stuff in my vagina from last 2 months. I am virgin. Please help me out. Is this serious? or not.
Managing the menopause with diet and fitness.
Menopause: a mile stone in a woman's life is nothing but the stage where the menstrual periods stop permanently. After menopause, a woman can no longer bear children. The targeted group is usually between 49 to 52 years of age. There is a marked decrease in the production of hormones by the ovaries. In case, uterus has been removed for any other reasons prior to menopause, the symptoms usually occur at an average age of 45 which is commonly associated with shivering, sweating, vaginal dryness, trouble in sleeping and mood swings. Woman experiences hot flashes which last for about 30 seconds.
Symptoms of menopause:
Fluctuation in hormone level, no ovulation
Shorter menses (2-7 days)
Poor memory, anxiety, irritability
Joint soreness, dry and itchy skin, stiffness
Dizziness, night sweats,
Back pain, breast pain
Weight gain and urinary urgency.
These symptoms may vary from person to person. But there is a common issue that is faced by all women at their menopause stage is that joint problems. Their bone health is diminished by decreased calcium and other minerals in their serum. As the hormone oestrogen diminishes their activity, hence lead to less bone density.
Calcium and menopause:
Women at this stage are advised to take more calcium rich foods thus avoiding the deficiency of calcium and increasing the bone health. Due to this the women may face several joint pains, fractures and severe weakness in the bones.
Diet to be followed:
Always choose calcium rich foods like milk, yogurt, cheese, sardines, broccoli, nuts and seeds to compensate the high calcium requirement.
Calcium in the food is well absorbed when there is the presence of phosphorous and vitamin d. So it is beneficial to take foods of phosphorous foods like peanuts, meat, cheese, garlic, onion and vitamin d foods like lentils, egg, fish and brown rice
Eat fiber rich foods like fruits, vegetables, grains like oats, barley and bajra.
Fruits are best partners during this stage since it possess a good amount of fiber and also rich in potassium which aid in fluid retention.
Fruits like banana, mango, egg, milk, sesame and soy beans help in the production of serotonin that assists in sleep trouble and mood swings.
Eat more fruits and vegetables along with green leafy vegetables than the amount of rice that help to prevent from weight gain.
Keep yourself hydrated by having more water and fruit juices if you are non diabetic.
Always have six meal patterns and choose complex carbohydrate foods since it possess a good amount of fiber.
Avoid sugars, processed foods and junk foods, spicy foods and hot drinks.
Limit the stimulants like coffees, tea, alcohol, salt and saturated fats which are the barriers to calcium absorption.
Always be positive and have only positive people around you. Don't stress yourself. Stay connected with the people.
Prefer practicing yoga for relieving the mental stress and to control your emotions.
The Rubella infection occur after 15 week of pregnancy. If Foetus not infected then rubella IgM TITRE increases or decreases? How many days after Rubella IgM TITRE diminished? If Foetus infected then rubella IgM TITRE increases or decreases? How many days after Rubella IgM TITRE diminished? Pls give answer of above questions separately.
Is there any permanent treatment of pcod. I hv been under treatment frm last many years. I am taking medication but after some time symptoms start again.
Hello doctor, im pregnant, 9th week started ,from wen its gud to take mothers horlicks? Im willing to tak now but everyone around me says its heavy heat so should avoid in the early pregnancy so wen its gud to take?
Hi My wife is 6 months pregnant and she is having cough from last 1 week. Will it affect my baby? Baby can suffer from pneumonia? Please reply.
Are Krimpson 35 and Benforce M are the perfect medicines for PCOs? I have suggested to take krimpson 35 for 6 months and Benforce M for 3 months. Should I take these medicines? Are these two safe and will it cure my pcos?
My wife is 6 week pregnant and she gets a abdominal pain during night that goes away after half hour. Is anything to worry a bout?
Hi, he has been married since 6 months and till date not able to have sex ,he had a word with me about the same. I asked him why ? He replied lack of interest and almost no knowledge about the it in both him and his wife. PLEASE SUGGEST .
Is it necessary to have sex between the two individuals. As we see around many children are homeless instead of sex ,they can adopt a child as they will procure the child's life and their also. Sometimes women are effected by this sex with several diseases around their surroundings.
I had sex with my relative she came to my home for vacation. As we both were sharing same bed. At midnight we were unable to control ourselves and had vaginal sex with her .her last date was 5th of this month. I gave her I pill .is it enough or should I take any other step? Her age is 17 years.
I got recently married (on 29th Jan 2016) and around that time I was taking pills to stop periods. The pills were taking after consulting a doctor. Since that i'm experience that my body becomes very hot during nights, when we are sleeping. Any specific reason why this is happening and to whom should I consult.
My wife's monthly period has been stopped. It was from 10th june, we have made a pregnancy test yesterday and it is positive. So please tell me what can we do first now? she also having fever from 4 days and not taking medicines by afraiding. So please give a solution as soon as possible.
I had unprotected sex on the 6 day of my period and the next day I took an emergency contraceptive pill now its 6 Days since I took the pill and and yesterday I was bleeding is it breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding am I pregnant? Please help I dnt wanna get pregnant any chances of pregnancy?
The theory behind the anti-calorie diet is that they contain a negligible amount of calories. The body spends more calories in digesting them than their combined calorie value of the diet. Whether or not it is a true statement, it is pretty evident that the following food items have scant calorie value and will not even put a dent in your daily diet:
- Celery: A hundred grams serving of celery contains 16 calories. The water content of this food is close to 90 percent. The stringy covering only holds the water content inside. As such the body spends much more energy in digesting this food. Celery, therefore, is a perfect definition of anti-calorie food.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a great vegetable that helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases and cancer. The count of calorie is extremely less in cabbage. The body can digest it without any additional effort. It’s filling nature addresses hunger while making sure that the body digests it easily. It is estimated that 100 grams of cabbage contain only 20 calories.
- Cucumber: Cucumber has close to 95 percent of water content. Being light weight and less filling, this food can be consumed until one is full. This is perhaps the reason why cucumber finds a place in almost every salad along with other low-calorie fruits and vegetables. 100 grams of cucumber contains mere 16 calories, making it the ideal anti-calorie food.
- Mushroom: Mushrooms are a great replacement for high-calorie foods. A mere 22 calories in a 100-gram serving makes them an ideal item to be a part of the anti-calorie diet. The fungi presents in mushrooms are not only good for health, but is extremely light weight. It can be consumed along with other food items as a side dish or in the form of soup.
- Watermelon: Despite its sweet nature, watermelon has a surprisingly low-calorie count. Apart from being extremely light weight, watermelon can be easily digested and has antioxidant properties. A 100 gram serving of watermelon has only 30 calories. This, however, should not be taken daily, if you are very health conscious.
- Tomatoes: The red tomatoes are one of the healthiest foods that are easily available. It can prevent serious diseases such as cancer and heart blockages. A calorie count of 17 makes it a great fruit to be included in the anti-calorie diet.
- Lemons: Although lemon has a calorie count of 30, it can be included in the anti-calorie diet to ensure a different flavor in your diet. It can be consumed in the form of juice to finish your meal or start a day. Its vitamin C content is extremely beneficial for the body.