Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Mere breast me itching ki problem hai nipple me kuch white liquid type bhi lagta hai I am not married what is that? Please advise.
I have a report of my Beta-HCG (BHCG) The value of the test report is <0.100 mIU/mL can you tell me it's pregnant or not? This report is negative or positive about the pregnancy?
I am 18 year Male teenager. And I am having a girlfriend of same age. And her boobs are small she wears a bra of 30. So please suggest something to increase her boobs and form proper shape. And also she is afraid of sex because of pregnancy and Aids. Would it be safe for us to have sex? And when she gives me blowjob she drinks my sperm so is it harmful? Please give answer for this 3 questions as we are very worried.
Can we surely get menses periods after bleeding during first sex. Even though my fiancé wore condoms. Is there any problem? Can you please tell me sir/madam ☺
Hi Doctor. I and my husband tried to do sex but it hurts me a lot. I used lubricant products and already visited for gyne. But she said you have to prepare n you have to do it. But even m not able to do. My vagina is painful rashes in side, cuts after doing but not able to insert d penis. M very depressed. Please suggest me any medicine or treatment what should I do. It's been 1 year for my marriage. I feel so bad.
I am a non vegetarian and recently I went through c-sec for my first baby. It's been 9 months now. After c-sec I just put on almost 9 kgs. I want to lose my weight at least 4 kgs. N also tighten my loose skin on stomach area.
I am 26 years old. On July 17, we had intercourse. A week later I developed swollen breasts with no other pregnancy symptoms. At the time of my expected period i.e. On 29th July, I had a very high fever of around 103-104 degrees along with my regular period with regular length and regular flow. I was treated with antibiotics for a course of 5 days till I recovered. Later it took a week for me to recover from the weakness (may be due to antibiotics). This month we have not tried at all and I got my period on 28th August. But there is a heavy flow only for a day and it all completed in just 3 days whereas normally it lasts for 6-7 days with all the spotting. Is it possible that I am pregnant but if I were, I would be already in my 3rd month, but I do not have any symptoms at all- not even the swollen breasts that I had the last month.
I did a follicular study My left ovary size is 25*16 mm there is much difference in length n breadth Is there any problem in conceiving?
Liver does everything for you right from digestion, metabolism, immunity and the storage of nutrients to detoxifying your body. So, take care of your liver and it will inturn take care of you for better life.Thus, cleanse, rejuvinate and detoxify your liver with these to remain free from obesity, cardiovascular disease, chronic fatigue, headaches, digestive problems, allergies and many other health problems.
1. Garlic : To promote liver health, use fresh raw garlic instead of processed, minced garlic or powder.Eat 2 to 3 raw garlic cloves daily and include garlic in your cooking whenever possible.
2. Grapefruit : Drink a small glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice or enjoy the whole fruit with your breakfast daily.Moreover, the flavonoid naringenin in grapefruit helps break down fat.
Note: If you are on medications, consult your doctor before taking this fruit as it may interact with certain drugs.
3. Beetroots: they are the best blood purifiers.Simply add fresh beetroots or juice to your daily diet. Make a powerful liver-cleansing salad with 1 cup of chopped or grated beetroots, 2 tablespoons of cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil and the juice of ½ lemon. Mix all the ingredients together and eat 2 teaspoons of it every 2 hours during the day for a week.
4. Lemons: lemon promotes mineral absorption by liver.Make lemon water at home by adding the juice of 1 lemon to a jar of water. You can even add chopped lemons to it. Drink this water at regular intervals. If desired, add a little honey.
5. Green Tea: By drinking green tea daily, you can help your body flush out toxins and fat deposits, while increasing hydration levels.Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily. If desired, sweeten your tea with honey.
Note: Avoid drinking green tea in excess as it can have an adverse impact on your liver and other body parts.
6. Avocados: The high amount of monounsaturated fat in avocados helps reduce low-density lipoproteins or “bad” cholesterol and increase high-density lipoproteins or “good” cholesterol. The liver easily processes good cholesterol.
Eat 1 to 2 avocados per week for a couple of months to help reverse liver damage.
7. Turmeric: The compound curcumin in turmeric induces the formation of a primary liver detoxification enzyme called glutathione S-transferase. It also helps regenerate damaged liver cells.Mix ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of water and boil it. Drink it twice daily for a couple of weeks.
8. Apples: An apple a day is the secret behind a healthy liver. Apples are a good source of pectin, a soluble fiber that helps remove toxins from the digestive tract and cholesterol from the blood, in turn preventing the liver from being overworked.
9. Walnuts: The high amount of the amino acid l-arginine in walnuts aids the liver in detoxifying ammonia. Moreover, walnuts contain glutathione and omega-3 fatty acids, which aid the natural liver-cleansing process.Munch on a handful of walnuts as a snack daily.
10. Broccoli: The high fiber content in broccoli improves the digestion process. Moreover, it contains fat-soluble vitamin E, an important antioxidant for the liver to carry out its functions.
Eat 1 cup of broccoli 3 times a week to keep your liver healthy.
Also, to keep your liver healthy, eliminate or reduce animal foods as well as alcohol, refined sugar, excess caffeine and processed foods from your diet. In addition, stop smoking as it causes significant damage to different organs of the body, including the liver
The following factors are most predictive of a healthy marriage.
A. Growing up in an intact, functional family
B. Parents were a good marital model
C. Both parents functioned well psychologically
D. Atleast 21 yrs at the time of marriage
E. Marry for positive reasons to share your life and not driven by thoughts such as fear of loneliness, parental or peer pressure or to rescue someone.
F. Know your partner for atleast six months
G. Commonalities in terms of sociology, economic class, race, religion, education, common interests
H. Physical attraction with potential to develop an intimate relationship.
I. Discuss important life organization issues like, work, money, children, to live with parents of your spouse or separately and life goals.
J. Support of family and friends is essential building blocks in a healthy marriage.
K. Consider your spouse as respectful and trusting friend
L. Sharing important information about self, taking each other's opinion for significant decisions.
M. Marital bond of respect, trust, and intimacy grows stronger in first three years of marriage.
N. Wait for atleast two to three years before birth of a planned child.
O. Maintain positive, realistic personal and marital expectations.
If atleast 50% of the above is also implemented it will give both the spouses a lot of contentment and motivation to build a strong bond and improve each day.
By Dr. Sharmila majumdar, senior consultant sexologist, psychoanalyst
Avis hospital, clinic of sexual health, mental health. Hyderabad
I am 26 year old . I am married . And m having pregnancy of one month and at the same time my reports said that m having gallstones too. What should I do. Can I keep my pregnancy or not. Also m going for a laparoscopic surgery after 10 days. Will my pregnancy be safe or not. M so worried.
My elder daughter is 12years old. Her weight is 65kgs and height is 151cms (4ft 11 inches). Younger daughter is 8years old. Her weight is 42 kgs and height is 135 cms (4ft 5 inches). My question is - are they obese?
My wife facing too much problem on her period she has too mch pain in her stomach and her periods are not periodically come.
A healthy diet is not only important for that toned waistline, but it also keeps your bones healthy. Two of the most important nutrients needed for healthy bones are Calcium and Vitamin D. Calcium helps in strengthening your bones while Vitamin D facilitates calcium absorption in the body. If the bones are not healthy, it can lead to bone disorders such as osteoporosis and rickets.
If you want to keep your bones fighting strong and healthy, here are some diet tips that you can follow:
Consume Yoghurt: A very good breakfast option, Yoghurt contains 30% of calcium and 20% of Vitamin D as per RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance), both being vital for healthy bones. It also contains little in terms of calories so that you don’t have to lose sleep over your waistline.
Milk: If you think milk is just for kids, think again. Milk is one of the best sources of protein and calcium; infact it contains 30% of calcium as per RDA. So yes! Drop all inhibitions and drink that glass of warm milk to keep your bones healthy.
Cheese: Another milk-based product, cheese is also rich in protein and calcium. You need to make sure that the cheese you consume is the fat-free version in order to restrict calorie intake.
Sardines: If you are planning on getting a fish sandwich for lunch, then you are on the right track. Sardines are not only rich in Omega-3 Fatty acids, but they also contain calcium and Vitamin D is high amounts.
Eggs: Don’t fear the egg yolk. Not so fast now! Egg yolk contains Vitamin D, an essential nutrient that facilitates calcium absorption in the body. Eggs are also one of the best super-foods as they are a powerhouse of various nutrients.
Spinach: Remember Popeye, the cartoon sailor whose muscular frame was attributed to spinach. Now let’s get down to the facts. Spinach contains calcium, fibre and iron – all very essential for your body. Consuming spinach regularly is one ‘go green’ way to keep your bones healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.