Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sashikala Hande
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sashikala HandeYour feedback matters!
Muje operation se 1 nov ko boy hua h or 13 ko stitches cut hue. Can you pls suggest the diet or food which I eat. Kya kya kha skti hu me baby ko healthy rkhne k lie. Jisse use loose motion b na ho or cold b na ho aise healthy foods suggest kijie pls. And should I take multivitamins after delivery. Hair fall na ho uske lie kya krna chahie. Or operation k bad yoga and Jumba kbse start kr skte h. And when we start relationship with husband after delivery from operation.
Iam 23 yrs. Old. My LMP was onjan 1st. And now today is Feb 1 st. There was no delay in my menses. And I didn't get periods today. And there were abdominal cramps for some period of time today in the evng. Is there any chance of getting pregnant.
My girlfriend had i-pills just for doubt, what would be its effect? It may delay her periods? Or it may cause any side effects. She took almost 2 days before but she did not felt any change in body. Is it normal.
Last period I July 08 unprotected sex in July 31period begin aug 07 light and aug 08 normal bleeding then next month period is normal sept 08 and bleeding is normal. 4 time home pregnancy test are negative. Sir please help my wife are pregnant or not.
Hello, I am 21 and I had unprotected sex with my boy friend on 31st may at midnight 2am and next day only I took the i-pill tablet at 4pm in the afternoon. I was expecting my periods on 3rd or 4th june, but still it didnt happen, please help me with this and tell me what to do to get periods soon.
The Most Important Ingredients in a Penis Health Creme
When it comes to keeping penis skin healthy, there are few things that matter more than choosing the right penis health crème. As part of a good daily penis care regimen, the proper crème does much more than simply make skin smooth and supple - though it certainly does that with aplomb! A penis health crème should include vital ingredients that not only improve the overall look of a man's package but also give him the boost he needs in other areas, such as odor control and blood flow.
Here's more about the top ingredients a man should look for in a penis health crème:
1) Shea butter. As a base for many creams and lotions, Shea butter is proven as an excellent emollient that locks in hydration and keeps skin as supple as possible. There's a reason so many beauty products for women contain Shea butter - because it works! It can work the same wonders on delicate penis skin as well.
2) Vitamin A. Also known as retinol, this is another ingredient found in many beauty products for women (and grooming products for men). It is known as a rejuvenator that helps alleviate wrinkles and age spots, as well as promote healing of minor irritations. But it is also a tough odor-fighter, attacking the bacteria that most commonly causes penis odor.
3) Vitamin B5. Part of the essential B vitamin family, this particular version of the B vitamin is great for maintaining the proper tone and elasticity of skin, as well as fighting infections. This bodes very well for those men who might have a minor irritation or raw spots after a night of particularly vigorous activity.
4) Vitamin C. Obviously this is great for fighting against colds, but what does it to do promote a healthy penis? A lot, it turns out. An important ingredient in collagen, vitamin C can help with the elasticity required for ample erections. It's also an integral part of proper blood flow, which is vital for getting things up when it's time for action.
5) Vitamin D3. Part of the essential vitamin D family, this one supports healthy cellular function throughout the body. It helps with the formation and repair of skin cells, which is why it's often found in healing products. It's also a great barrier against both fungal and bacterial infections.
6) Vitamin E. Known as a natural hydrator and found in numerous beauty and grooming products, vitamin E is a must. Some people even put it directly on their skin, undiluted by any other products, as a way to promote healing and make the skin look younger. In a good penis health crème, vitamin E locks in the natural moisture of the skin.
7) L-carnitine. This amino acid with the funny name is essential for proper function of the nerve cells. This is vitally important in a penis health crème, as the nerve endings of a healthy penis are what give a man so much pleasure from sexual activity. This ingredient not only helps protect those nerve endings, it also protects against infection.
8) L-arginine. Another strange name, this amino acid is what a man needs to ensure the best blood flow possible when it really counts. L-arginine works by creating the natural chemicals required to allow blood vessels to relax and open up. That means more blood can flow through the penis. Not only does this enhance erections, it also helps feed the tiny vessels just under the skin, which in turn feed the nerve endings and delicate skin cells.
9) Alphia lipoic acid. This powerful antioxidant fights against free radicals - that's a fancy way of saying that it battles against the signs of aging as well as other problems, such as cancerous cells. A healthy dose of this every day can go a long way toward keeping a penis looking and feeling young and healthy.
Hi dr, I have pcod and I am bleeding from last 2 weeks. Taken 15 tabs of pause mf till now but bleeding is not stopping. Please let me know wht should I do regards,
Why I have too pain periods? Pain itni hooti hai ki jee karta hai ki main zehar khaooo. Please koi domestic elaj batao?
The sciatic nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It goes from the lower back all the way down to the base of the leg. When there is a disorder associated with the sciatic nerve, it is known as Sciatica.
Sciatica, however, does not necessarily need a surgery or a very elaborate procedure to fix the problem. Most commonly, it is treated simply by practicing a number of simple exercises. Here are some of the most common exercises prescribed to treat Sciatica:
- Reclining Pigeon Pose: There are three main forms of the pigeon pose. These are sitting, reclining and then forwarding. It is recommended that if you have very recently started your treatment for Sciatica, then certainly you should go for the reclining pose. In this pose, you are supposed to hold your left leg in the air at a right angle to your back. Then, hold your ankle against the knee. Finally, repeat this stretch with the right leg as well.
- Knee to Opposite Shoulder: In this stretch, the starting position is on your back side. You have to have your legs out and feet upwards. From this position, try to bring your right leg towards your left shoulder. Hold this for 30 seconds and then release and relax. Repeat this activity three times and repeat the whole procedure with your other leg. Only take your leg as far as it goes.
- Sitting Spinal Stretch: At the start of this exercise, sit on the ground with your legs going straight outwards and your feet flexed in the upward direction. Pull your left knee and put it on the outside of your right knee. Finally, place your right elbow on the left knee, so that your body turns to the left. Hold for 30 seconds and then relax. Repeat the procedure with the other knee.
- Standing Hamstring Stretch: Put your foot on an elevated surface such that it is above the floor, but not above hip level. Flex your toes forward such that your feet and legs are nearly in a straight line. Bend as far towards the foot as possible. However, do not stretch so far that you feel pain. Finally, repeat this procedure on the other side after release.
Related Tip: "Non-Surgical Treatment For Sciatica"