Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SashikalaYour feedback matters!
We are planning to postpone our pregnancy.So for that what we have to do ?We want a natural process.
I am 23 years old and my problem is that I have excessive itching and burning sensation inside and outside vagina, vaginal walls have become very wrinkled and loose ending up with very excessive itching and burning, I also feel itching inside vagina in excess and white discharge as well so can you please suggest measures to make vagina healthy and fluffy as before.
I am from jalandhar. Actually I want to discuss my daughter's. Problem with you. She is having. A irregular mensuration problem.
I am having a period on 27 th of aug from then to till 5 th I am having very slow bleeding, on 6 th bleeding came slow ,then on 7 the we have sex. From that day I started to bleed again clots are there in the bleeding actually I used to have clots in menstrual bleeding. So I thought it was normal but the bleeding is till today is it normal what should I do to stop the bleeding with clots plzz advice me sir/madam .and all are telling after marriage the periods will happen for more days like this is it normal plzz tell me.
Getting married, having children, living the family life is an age-old phenomenon dating back to the mythological era. It's almost every married couple's dream to complete the picture with offspring of their own. It has also become a social status of sorts especially in a country like ours where the people are united by cast, color, creed and religion. The religious beliefs have often led to some couples facing the wrath of the society for no fault of their own simply because they had no offspring. There are many stories in Indian mythology that point to surrogacy, artificial insemination in ways that are a little difficult to believe. A man stood validated as, upon siring a male child. Such was the thinking in the mythological times.
- The problem of no offspring lay in the fact that sometimes nature had other plans in store, sometimes destiny dictated otherwise. Sometimes health issues prevented the couple from being able to conceive. In the olden days, they would have faced a lot of acrimony from friends, relatives and generally people at large, the lady in question would be branded all sorts of names simply because she is unable to have a child, the men too would face dissent. In the late 19th and for quite a while in the 20th century, society had formed some peculiarities which almost penalized the couples unable to have children in many ways, some under the guise of advice and others on their face. It was a social issue.
- But as with all things scientific and technological, Medicine too was one field which saw giant strides in the study and cure of the human body. Naturally babies, birth and conception too came under its purview. When the first test tube baby was born, the world knew they had found a solution to this problem too. Now couples could consider a Test Tube Baby Center and an Infertility Specialist to help them fulfill their dream.
- Specialists offer couples a comprehensive fertility assessment session wherein they analysis the reasons and the medical issues behind their inability to conceive. The assessment involves learning about the medical history, conducting tests and procedures that help identify and isolate the problem. Sometimes a small surgery is all that is needed to resolve the problem. With some, it may be just a matter of getting the system to work the way it should and conception can happen naturally. It's case dependent.
- As with all things new, this concept too saw its own share of doubts and misconceptions, its own share of biased opinions, some even threw it under the scanner for "tampering with nature". Many uneducated elders thought that this was the work of evil forces and children born of this method were the "devils incarnate". People's religious beliefs created a lot of fear among couples who felt that this was the best option for them. It was with trepidation that they would think of approaching a Test tube baby Center to help them have a family.
- This is a place where all the facilities are under one roof. They conduct their own tests and procedures which gives the Infertility Specialist a clear and unhampered result. Now along with a urology specialist, they can narrow down the problem areas and start treatment accordingly.
My aunt was pregnant in her old age and she want to abort that child. What are the natural methods for abortion naturally?
Sir my wife is 25 years old and we are married from last one year. She has a pelvic problem and the usg shows tiny peripheral follicles with increased stromal echogencity in her both ovaries(pcod). She is taking myolon-n medicine for this from last 6 months. Kindly give necessary suggestion for this problem.
If pregnant women doesn't know that she is pregnant and if she got x ray of her back because of felling back pain because of falling then is there any harm to foetus or baby?
I got periods on 24th nov and again I got bleeding after 15 days for some time. It was not a regular period.
For maintaining the spinal cord in its correct alignment during pregnancy, women should actively involve themselves in pilates, yoga, water aerobics or physiotherapy.