Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sashikala ChandrasekarYour feedback matters!
Hi, inside my nose something so painful. What I have to do sir. I consult allopathy. Please suggest me.
Sir, I am suffering from nasal polyps or sinus allergy from last 2 years. Because I have frequent running nose and congestion due to which I am unable to breath properly, it gets worsen in winter season, time to time I have to clean my nose which is very disturbing. Even I was continuously under medication with two doctors when I was not getting satisfaction with the 1st one after 7-8 months medication. Both were ENT specialist. 1st doctor said that it is sinus after x-ray, AND 2nd one said that it is swelling. Now I am taking homoeopathic medicine from local homoeopathic store. Even now I am very disturb due to this. The main reason of being worried about it because I want to join indian airforce & due to this I will be rejected in medical test. So please tell me that what kind of allergy is this and what is the treatment for permanent relief.
Whenever I put down my head I start feeling dizziness and there is headache always. Please consult me a solution for this as soon as possible. Thank you.
My friend is suffering from sinus headecheadeck please tell me. Wht should he do. Because he is very poor.
I have recently started getting swelling on my face. Reason is unknown, though I have cold, sinus as I can feel it at my eyebrows. The first time I had my half face swelled completely. Of late it is at places like between eyebrows then next day it moves to the left side. I can't understand what problem and disease it is exactly. Please guide and advise.
I have a problem in my throat, after speak loudly I can't speak anything after that and throat become pain. Please help me.
I am suffering from earache, 8 year's back I have suffered from smallpox, my left can't audible for me. I there any surgery for this.
I am feeling breathlessness. Felling something choking on my throat. My ecg and pft are ok. What is the reason behind this. I am having bloating and gas problem also please suggest tablet and diet.
I am 20 years old female, I experience a slight itchy pain in my throat when I speak loudly or for a long time. I experience this despite drinking water regularly.
Sir Jab bhi mein cricket khelta hu Or us time run karta hu to mere aankh se or naak se paani aane lagta hai kyu please help.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.
I consult so many ENT hospitals. I already done sinus operation but I am suffering again sinus pleas give me suggestions.
I have fever for the past two days. I am unable to swallow anything. I feel pain in my neck. What medicine to take for tonsillitis?
Awakening with a headache and on top of it a blocked nose is an unpleasant begins to the day. In the event that this turns into a standard event and even the face harms with general largeness in the head, it's a restorative condition called Sinusitis. Sinuses are air-filled depressions inside the skull bone. These empty spaces in the skull are arranged in cheek bones, brow, behind the scaffold of the nose and between the eyes. Another set is arranged in the upper area of the nose and behind the eyes. All the sinuses have the same coating that is available in the nose. This covering produces bodily fluid, which is depleted out of the sinuses through an opening in the nose. Homeopathy treatment can be a decent cure for Sinus of various sorts.
Top normal Homeopathic remedies for sinus infections
1. Silicea: One of the Best Homeopathic remedies for Sinus Infections with headache. Silicea happens to be one of the finest remedies in homeopathic for sinus disease. The headache caused by sinus fundamentally on right side happens to be treated best with Silicea. The patient requiring Silicea feels crisp and is extremely touchy to frosty air. Concealing warmly gives alleviation. One conspicuous sign for utilizing Homeopathic pharmaceutical Silicea as a part of cases of sinus happens to be stuffiness in the nasal parts. The discharges in the nasal areas get stopped up in hard coverings. On endeavoring to extricate these hulls, there is dying.
2. Belladonna: Top Homeopathic solution for sinus headache with smothered discharge: Normal Homeopathic prescription Belladona is one of the perfect homeopathic remedies for sinus diseases when sinus headache is because of smothered discharge. Belladonna is exceptionally useful when a Sinusitis patient grumbles of a brutal headache. The patient may get alleviation from the headache by restricting the head firmly or applying weight.
3. Kali Bichrome: Best Homeopathic solution for Sinusitis with discharge dropping once again into throat
Kali Bichrome is the top regular Homeopathic medication for Sinusitis where the discharge drops over into the throat regardless of leaving the nose. The discharge is thick and for the most part yellow.