Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sashi Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sashi KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation pl say some remedy in ayurveda or homeopathy also how to increase the hardness of penis.
How to improved sperm count i am already use medicine one time four millions improved but after one month same problem repeated one or two dead sperms.
I am 20 years old. Problem with long term constipation even with taking heavy food daily. No medicine gone useful. Please give me remedy.
Hi, I am male, 39, I have got red rashes, very itchy, on my penis collar and head and scrotum. I am also itching on my inner thighs but got no rashes there. I also have a few slight dark patches on my thighs near my genitals. Can I use canesten all over these areas?
Sir when I sleep at night then I don't knw that why I get the headache n why I feel so heavy so what should I do for it please say?
I am suffering from ulcers from last 7 years. Entialy problem was less. Now problem increased. Took so many medicine b folsin, becasules, rabagen, folfit, now recently checked up by Dr. Iynger at ahmedabad gen. Sr physician & as per I have problem of mouth ulcers aphthous. I. Dr. Advised no treatment. Only yaga is treatment. Can you guide me. Thnx
My ultrasound report: Uterus:- normal size retroverted uterus seen with 10 mm size intramural myoma in ant wall Lt ovary has a post ovulated irregular cyst rt ovary is normal cervix. And endometrium are normal Minimal fluid in pod seen. Sir/madam please can you tell us what is in report.
I am a 31 year old male, suffering from cough problem (mostly occurs through out the year) also done allergy test of blood. Due to which I have severe head ace.
Sir I am being suffering from allergy since last 20 days , I had taken consultation and doctor only prescribed me the medicines like atrax 25 mg and elina. But I am not getting cured properly. Mostly this itching and iritation ocvurs in the midnight. Please suggest. Thanks and regards
I am suffering from that m penis rounds to right side when I urine. I want to know thats why. Is that any disease?
I am 22 years old and my penis size is small and it's not straight Can it's size be increased 1-2 inch at this age and how it can be straighten? Further I ejaculate within 2-3 minutes during masturbation and suffering from semen leakage. How these problems can be occurred naturally and quickly?
I am suffering from diabetes 2. please recommend foods to be taken by me and ALSO increase sexual power. Nervous system should also be cured.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.