Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarvamangala R MakalYour feedback matters!
My wife's hair is falling. She is in tension about her hair. So please suggest what can she do to stop the hair fall.
Sir, I m facing the problem of pimples from last 10 years, yellowish pimple on my face, shoulder and back. After the breakthrough of that pimples thy turns black or red and there marks get remain basically on my face and nose get damage there are lots of big pores on my nose and cheeks too. I have used lots of medicines, consult with Dr. Safi syrup etc. But the effect of these are only the time period of the medicine taken, then the situation get same. Some hard and dry yellowish substance in my pores are always there, which I always try to remove by pressing them but its comes out regularly. My skin is very oily, and coz of oily food and the food which have lots of heat makes this situation worse. Plzzz suggest me something.
I was overweight 120 kgs. Started gym and cardio and lost about good 40 kgs in 5 months. I'm feeling healthy and fit again but the only problem is loose skin. How can get my body skin back to normal. Mostly arms, chest abd abdomen skin is loose. Suggest something plz.
My blood group is B+ and my to be wife's blood group is B-.so, can we face any problem for birth of child. Any precaution needed?
How often should a guy should masturbate when he is 25 years of age and is having very strong urge of having sex or masturbating? Every day feeling of having sex has suddenly been there? Is there Any good way of masturbating to fulfil the sexual desire?
I had sex on 1st april with protection of condom and I had taken unwanted 72 after 3hours. After that I had nausea and body pain and fever. After that I had sex on 4th april with condom. Today 8th april I got light brownish color bleeding. Not like periods. Is I pregnant? I had my periods on 19th march previously and I am not regular on my periods. Is it due to implantation of egg or it is just another side effect. Should I do blood test? Tell me briefly what should I do. Is I pregnant.:(
Hello doctor My penis size is 6" and gets night erections but when ever in need it won't erect why its so happening? When I do penis massage with oil it won't erect 100% while massaging. Is it normal? Some times penis gets irritation while urinating after massaging. Why its happening? Give me solution for erection when ever I want?
I am 18 years old. But I am so much of white hair. Can you suggest some medicine which can reduce the growth of white hair.
What can be the symptoms that show that you are excessively masturbating. What are the remedies for it.
My wife suffering from hair fall and black spots below eye on her face. Therefore, I want solution for these problems.
Hello doctor. I am 9th month pregnant. Last conception date is 6 dec 2015 It. Is my ultrasound report. It had done on 18 July 16 can you tell me about the condition of my baby n when will my baby born? BPD - 80. 1 MM AC - 300 MM FL -63. 1 MM placenta localisation - Anterior amniotic fluid -mild more EFW -22008 G gestational age - 32 weeks 6 days EDD- 6-9-16. When will I feel my baby is delivery position?
Facing below issues: 1. Inability to concentrate while reading/thinking 2. My mind isn't able to focus my thought/study on a particular subject rather keeps jumping to another thought and it continues for long thus wasting time and energy 3. Forget things too quickly which makes me incapable of taking right decisions and judgement in personal life/career because the facts are already lost from my mind 4. Not able to interpret a statement clearly while reading/listening, have to read things multiple times or ask the person to repeat things to understand it slowly (lack of processing speed) 5. Recalling important events/work done in job is too hard Note: occasionally (once a quarter) smoke and drink. Have been facing these problems since more than a year now. Which department/doctor should I consult? Does meditation or acupuncture anyhow helps in such situation? Is it related to some specific brain connecting nerves?
The refreshing aroma of the lemon has a significant role to play in ensuring the health of people than just merely being used as food flavoring. Known to be loaded with potassium, antioxidants, calcium, Vitamin B, and various other nutrients, simply placing them in the bedroom can both mentally and physically improve one’s health. Below are some of the outstanding health benefits of this habit.
- Reduces stress: The failure of the activation of the receptors like adenosine A or 2A on the cell membranes is known to cause anxiety, insomnia and impaired transmission of dopamine. However, it is the citrus smell present in the lemons that help in soothing the mind and the body and relaxing the brain by activating the receptors present on the cell membrane.
- Improves air quality: A poor air quality inside the house not only makes the environment of the house an unhealthy one but also gives rise of airborne bacteria and germs. Keeping few sliced lemons near your bed not only freshens the air with its sweet citrus smell; but also absorbs the harmful bacteria present in the air, rendering fresh and clean air.
- Improves breathing: When it comes to getting rid of the stuffy nose that makes one restless and sleepless in his or her bed at night, keeping sliced lemons near the bed can do wonders. The gentle citrus smell of the lemons improves one’s breathing by soothing the nostrils. The inhaling of the smell of this anti-oxidizing and anti-bacterial fruit helps in keeping the nasal way clear. The essential oil limonene that this fruit contains helps in alleviating other breathing-related issues such as common cold or asthma as well.
- Great insect repellant: Without having to use any harmful chemicals that may cause skin and respiratory issues or damage the endocrine system, putting lemon slices near one's bed can serve as a great natural insect replant. Placing this little yellow fruit on the other side of one's bed room keeps all sorts of insects at bay. It is the strong citrus smell of this natural repellent that repels the insects.
- Lowers the blood pressure: The sweet aroma of lemons also has a role to play in reducing the blood pressure or maintaining it. Due to the calming effects that this fruit possesses, smelling lemons that are kept near the bed, helps to relax the body as well as reducing the blood pressure.
A lemon functions way beyond as a kitchen fruit or a simple flavoring agent. Based on the considerable numbers of therapeutic properties, a lemon should be there in the house, especially in the bed rooms, if you want to reap the magical benefits of this little citrus fruit. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.