Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am losing my hair fall, I tried some shampoo also but it's not stopped. So I don't know what to do, can you please help me for tips. Thank you.
Is daily masturbating I s good to health? My friend says he use to bat 3 times in a day. Bt is it good for future? Then to reduce sexual feeling what a men should do? Is their any alternative to reduce feelings ng.
My hairs are falling since last 3 years when l was in class 11 and have dandruff problem. How to avoid this hairfall? Can fallen hairs be regrown or not. My age is 20.
I am 51 years old suffering with Psoriasis last 20 years, on body and in legs, but it is in control. I want some good medicine recommended by dermatology experts. Please help me. Thanks.
I have premature ejaculation problem. I took pills like enthusia but no positive result found. Can suggest me how to overcome the problem.
I'm suffering from pain in my tooth. I'm 59 year old. I'm unable to chew anything and feel like swelled gum's. What should I do?
Hi I'm 30 year old new mother, I have to reduce my weight as I'm obese with 90kg post delivery. I've 3 month old boy baby m breastfeeding him. please suggest me how to reduce my body weight n become normal.
I have so much fever from last three days and it is still here. Tell me please what should I do. I want a better suggestions.
I want to have my 1st sex with my boyfriend. I am really afraid about the pain of 1st penetration. I am thinking, if I take any sex pill for much excitement. Will it be ok to take such medicine for 1st sex. ? Or tell me anything should I take any measures for a better way to take it easy.
I am 22 and I am facing the problem of hair loss and baldness. What should I do? Can I gain new hairs anyways?
If person have diabetes . What they have to eat ? Is it good for them they eat only Nonveg . Which fruits is good for them ?
How to control our BP in critical condition like in conflict, in risky condition, or in nervous condition?
It feels amazing when your hair not only looks great, but also feels great. Now, great hair doesn’t happen overnight, and you need constant maintenance to keep your hair that way. However, no matter what you do, there are still external factors such as the harmful sun-rays and pollution, and internal factors such as improper nutrition and hormonal imbalances problem that can lead to under-nourished and lifeless hair. Additionally, salon treatments, hair dyeing or regular blow drying can also harm your hair.
There are certain signs of lifeless and under-nourished hair, such as:
- Breakage prone and brittle hair: Extreme oiliness or dryness, shedding, thinning, etc. are signs of breakage prone or brittle hair. It can be caused by a poor diet and stress, or it could be genetic. Even external factors such as air pollution, salt water or chlorinated water and sun exposure can affect the health of your hair.
- Frizzy hair: Frizzy hair occurs when hair cuticles open up, which causes moisture to seep through the strands, swelling them up. This gradually makes your hair look frizzy and dull. People who have curly hair experience more frizz than people with straight hair.
- Dull hair: Stress (know more about stress and anxiety), climactic change, styling tools and chemical effects cause dull hair, which doesn’t reflect light, but absorbs it.
- Limp hair: Your lifestyle has a great impact on hair. Incorrect methods of washing hair, harsh chemical treatments, health issues, smoking, stress, etc., make your hair limp and lifeless.
- Rough and dry hair: Hair produces oil to moisturise itself. Dry or rough hair occurs when the oil production is lowered or stopped.
Your scalp and hair sometimes may be suffering from similar problems. A remedial treatment consisting of nourishing oils, vitamins, plant peptides, phytonutrient extracts and minerals is used to rejuvenate your hair, provide adequate nutrition and boost blood circulation in your scalp. A healthy scalp, revitalised hair roots and vigorous hair fibres are the expected results of this treatment.
The treatment will also provide the following benefits:
- Nourishes and energises the hair root to promote denser and fuller hair
- Prevents hair fall through regulation of sebum production
- Prevents premature ageing of the scalp
- Strengthens hair shaft and increases volume to address breakage prone, dull and limp hair
- Causes instant smoothening of hair to make it shine