Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saroja Rs
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saroja RsYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old unmarried still studying. Actually I didn't got my periods from 56 days. I'll be travelling around 160 km for college everyday. Last time when I had periods on 25th of june and after that I didn't got my periods yet. On 27th of May I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I neither took any emergency contraceptive pill nor used condoms but I got periods on the very next month. Now because the periods were missed I had a doubt dat I might became pregnant nd had done pregnancy test twice in this week using I can nd preganews pregnancy detection kits both the times it gave negative result only. Now tell me is there any chance that I am pregnant or not because till now it has been two months I got periods. If am not pregnant then clarify me what might be the reason behind missed periods. Please help me.
Me and my husband blood group is B- negative than there is any problem in my pregnancy .now a days my 9th month of pregnancy start. please help me.
I am 38 years old, unmarried, currently my periods is low but I am plan to conceive after 2 yrs, there is any treatment for improve the egg counting and quality, preservation process detail and approx cost.
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.
With pregnant women till which month man can have sex from 1-9, and with pregnant women sex will be save for baby.
A miscarriage can have adverse effects on both physical and emotional health. The impact of one such event can last for a very long time and harm your social behavior and thus, relationships. It is important to understand that in most cases, it is no one's fault. A number of things can go wrong naturally during the development of the fetus and so, the feelings of guilt, shame and anger are best avoided. Here are the common causes responsible for miscarriages:
- Chromosomal defects: Chromosomal abnormalities are responsible for more than half of the miscarriages around the world. The development conditions like Turner syndrome, cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome etc. can be detected by the system and upon detection, the system often chooses to shut itself down leading to a miscarriage. If the cause of the miscarriage is identified as a chromosomal flaw, then a maternal and fetal specialist or a genetic counsellor can help solve the problem.
- Diabetes: Pregnant women develop high levels of blood sugar even if they did not have diabetes mellitus in the past. This condition is known as Gestational diabetes mellitus. It occurs primarily due the changes in the regular hormonal cycles and secretion of pregnancy hormones and can result in a variety of complications, the most severe one being a miscarriage. A miscarriage may also be caused by a chronic diabetic condition.
- Thyroid conditions: Both hypothyroidism (low production of thyroid hormones) and hyperthyroidism (high production of thyroid hormones) can be responsible for miscarriages. In case of hypothyroidism, the body produces more of the other hormones in order to make up for the deficiency and this interferes with the reproductive cycle. In case of hypothyroidism, the functionality of the estrogen hormone is compromised due to the over production of other hormones.
- Separation of the sperm DNA: The sperm DNA is divided or separated due to a number of possible reasons like radiation therapy, chemotherapy, smoking, overexposure to heat etc. and it does not fertilize the egg properly i.e. the DNA is not delivered efficiently. The eggs can sometimes repair the damage in the DNA but this does not happen, a miscarriage is the likely outcome. The condition in males can be treated depending on the reason for the damage in the sperm.