Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saroja RsYour feedback matters!
Hi I 29 yer old I have pcod 2 months back done with surgery and removed left ovary and now again I am facing same issue in right ovary again 3.25 cm cyst is in right ovary want to get pregnant and bcos of this I am not able to conceive taking medicine Rediva ma according to my doctor kindly suggest it will be helpful or not.
Me and my girlfriend wanted to participating in sex she was much scared to have sex as my penis is long and she will get pregnant how to perform the task.
I am had tubactomy one-year back from that day my period is regular now this Dec having only 2 3 drops spot as dark brown. Having pain stomach but not flowing. I have do scan not have pco not a thyroid why it's causes please let me knw detail.
Why there is irregular bleeding after periods? Is there any chance to worry about? It's first tym bleeding occurs after periods. What do you suggest?
Menorrhagia is menstrual condition characterized by an abnormal loss of blood or heavy, prolonged bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is not uncommon in premenopausal women, menorrhagia is a severe condition which generally interferes with your daily activities. If your vagina bleeds irregularly or between periods, in addition to such heavy bleeding that at least one pad or tampon gets soaked every few hours, it is highly recommended that you seek medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of menorrhagia include:
- Soaking through more than one tampon or sanitary pad for every few hours
- The need to use double sanitary protection
- Heavy bleeding for weeks on end
- The need to wake up at night to change your sanitary protection
- Restriction of daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
- Symptoms of fatigue, such as excessive tiredness as well as shortness of breath
Although the exact causes are unknown, here are a few causes that may be responsible:
- Hormonal imbalance is when there is an hormone imbalance, the endometrium develops in excess and sheds away with menstruation
- In Ovary dysfunction, if your ovaries do not ovulate, your body won't be able to produce the hormone progesterone resulting in a hormonal imbalance problem which may lead to menorrhagia
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors which start appearing in your childbearing years
- Polyps are small benign growths found on the uterine lining
- Adenomyosis occurs when your glands from the endometrium becomes embedded in the uterine muscle
- By using Intrauterine device (IUD) menorrhagia may occur as a side-effect
- Pregnancy complications, for instance, an ectopic pregnancy can cause it
- Inherited bleeding disorders, such as von Willebrand disease
- Certain medications like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Other medical conditions, like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
Treatment for menorrhagia depends on a number of factors like the cause and severity of the condition, or your tolerance for specific therapies or medications.
Some drug therapies for menorrhagia include:
- Iron supplements
- Tranexamic acid
- Oral progesterone
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormonal IUD
If drug therapy is ineffective, other treatment options may include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Focused ultrasound ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection
If you’re pregnant or planning to become pregnant, here’s what you can do to prevent dental problems :
1. Brush and floss
2. Get cleanings every 6 months
3. Eat right
4. Chew gum and drink water
5. Treat infections
Awareness At Its Best !
Kya hame pata chal skta h ultrasound me ki hamara fallopian tube block h ya pcod h. Or nai to kya test karwne se pata chalega.
MY WIFE HAVING heavy pain on monthly periods and bleeding also, pain is before two day's and in the period time after two day's heavy pain, kindly help in this regard to solve this problem.
Adopt a healthy lifestyle :-
You can increase your resistance to stress by strengthening your physical health.
Exercise regularly :-
Physical activity plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress. Make time for at least 30 minutes of exercise, three times per week. Nothing beats aerobic exercise for releasing pent-up stress and tension.
Eat a healthy diet :-
Well-nourished bodies are better prepared to cope with stress, so be mindful of what you eat. Start your day right with breakfast, and keep your energy up and your mind clear with balanced, nutritious meals throughout the day.
Reduce caffeine and sugar :-
Hey! I am experiencing the early sign of pregnancy but I did four time test every time was negative that I did in day after day. My last Ms. was on 27th sept, 2016 now my back is aching like someone has put 50 kg on it. Am I pregnant or its normal?
Hello Doctor, I am 26 year old married (8 months, My wife (23 year) feels pains in her organ during trying intercourse. We did not intercourse till date as she refuses do that. She also anaemia patient, also does not shows interest in sex. Please suggest how she can get out from it, is medicine can help her?
Are you concerned about your current diet and want to shift to a healthier diet, which will keep you fit? In that case, you have to make several modifications in your regular eating habits. You need to stay away from fried foods and foods containing too much of carbohydrates and fats. There are several food items, which are very beneficial for the body and help you to stay fit and healthy all the time. They are as follows:
- Milk: Milk is very important for people who perform rigorous activities in their daily lives. Milk contains muscle healing proteins and calcium, which are good for the bones and refuelling sugar; all essential for the body to keep fit and healthy. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which enable you to get enhanced sleep.
- Dried fruit: Dried fruits contain natural sugars and concentrated carbohydrates, which re very good for boosting your energy levels. You should consume dried fruits like raisins, apricots and mango. They are also rich in fibre, potassium, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, all of which enhance your overall health.
- Broccoli: Broccoli and several other green vegetables contain free radical antioxidants, fiber, which promotes digestion. It also has several minerals and vitamins. You should consume broccoli, kale, green cabbage and spinach. They contain folate, which is essential for pregnant women. They also contain calcium, which is good for making the bones strong.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain vitamin C and an antioxidant known as lycopene. Lycopene is considered to be a very powerful nutrient, which helps in the prevention of prostate cancer in men. Tomatoes also help when you are undergoing a weight-loss program as they contain weight loss hormones like leptin. This hormone helps in maintaining our body’s metabolism rate.
- Curd: Curd has a number of health and nutritional benefits, and eating curd every day helps your system stay cool, improves your digestive system, and helps get rid of stomach problems. The nutrients present in curd are easily absorbed by your digestive system. Not only that, it also helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten. It can also be used along with spicy food, as curd cools down and neutralises the heat that these foods create.
- Salmon: Salmon contains Omega 3 acid, which helps in keeping the heart healthy. The effects of memory loss are slowed down. The protein-rich fish helps in muscle repair and gives energy.
There are several other foods, which you should include in your daily diet in order to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. You may consume Brazil nuts, blueberries and cocoa as well. It is advisable to consult a dietician to get an ideal food chart. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.