Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SarojaYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant first time i cant know how many times injections give him and which month for healthy baby.
1.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से पागलपन दूर होता है।
2.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से एलर्जी खत्म हो जाती है।
3.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से लकवा का रोग में भी उपचार होता है।
4.(20-25 ग्राम) घी व मिश्री खिलाने से शराब, भांग व गांझे का नशा कम हो जाता है।
5.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से कान का पर्दा बिना ओपरेशन के ही ठीक हो जाता है।
6.नाक में घी डालने से नाक की खुश्की दूर होती है और दिमाग तरोताजा हो जाताहै।
7.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से कोमा से बाहर निकल कर चेतना वापस लोट आती है।
8.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से बाल झडना समाप्त होकर नए बाल भी आने लगते है।
9.गाय के घी को नाक में डालने से मानसिक शांति मिलती है, याददाश्त तेज होती है।
10.हाथ पाव मे जलन होने पर गाय के घी को तलवो में मालिश करें जलन ठीक होता है।
11.हिचकी के न रुकने पर खाली गाय का आधा चम्मच घी खाए, हिचकी स्वयं रुक जाएगी।
12.गाय के घी का नियमित सेवन करने से एसिडिटी व कब्ज की शिकायत कम हो जाती है।
13.गाय के घी से बल और वीर्य बढ़ता है और शारीरिक व मानसिक ताकत में भी इजाफा होता है
14.गाय के पुराने घी से बच्चों को छाती और पीठ पर मालिश करने से कफ की शिकायत दूर हो जाती है।
15.अगर अधिक कमजोरी लगे, तो एक गिलास दूध में एक चम्मच गाय का घी और मिश्री डालकर पी लें।
16.हथेली और पांव के तलवो में जलन होने पर गाय के घी की मालिश करने से जलन में आराम आयेगा।
17.गाय का घी न सिर्फ कैंसर को पैदा होने से रोकता है और इस बीमारी के फैलने को भी आश्चर्यजनक ढंग से रोकता है।
18.जिस व्यक्ति को हार्ट अटैक की तकलीफ है और चिकनाइ खाने की मनाही है तो गाय का घी खाएं, हर्दय मज़बूत होता है।
19.देसी गाय के घी में कैंसर से लड़ने की अचूक क्षमता होती है। इसके सेवन से स्तन तथा आंत के खतरनाक कैंसर से बचा जा सकता है।
20.घी, छिलका सहित पिसा हुआ काला चना और पिसी शक्कर (बूरा) तीनों को समान मात्रा में मिलाकर लड्डू बाँध लें। प्रातः खाली पेट एक लड्डू खूब चबा-चबाकर खाते हुए एक गिलास मीठा गुनगुना दूध घूँट-घूँट करके पीने से स्त्रियों के प्रदर रोग में आराम होता है, पुरुषों का शरीर मोटा ताजा यानी सुडौल और बलवान बनता है.
21.फफोलो पर गाय का देसी घी लगाने से आराम मिलता है।
22.गाय के घी की झाती पर मालिस करने से बच्चो के बलगम को बहार निकालने मे सहायक होता है।
23.सांप के काटने पर 100 -150 ग्राम घी पिलायें उपर से जितना गुनगुना पानी पिला सके पिलायें जिससे उलटी और दस्त तो लगेंगे ही लेकिन सांप का विष कम हो जायेगा।
24.दो बूंद देसी गाय का घी नाक में सुबह शाम डालने
से माइग्रेन दर्द ठीक होता है।
25.सिर दर्द होने पर शरीर में गर्मी लगती हो, तो गाय के घी की पैरों के तलवे पर मालिश करे, सर दर्द ठीक हो जायेगा।
26.यह स्मरण रहे कि गाय के घी के सेवन से कॉलेस्ट्रॉल नहीं बढ़ता है। वजन भी नही बढ़ता, बल्कि वजन को संतुलित करता है ।यानी के कमजोर व्यक्ति का वजन बढ़ता है, मोटे व्यक्ति का मोटापा (वजन) कम होता है।
27.एक चम्मच गाय का शुद्ध घी में एक चम्मच बूरा और 1/4 चम्मच पिसी काली मिर्च इन तीनों को मिलाकर सुबह खाली पेट और रात को सोते समय चाट कर ऊपर से गर्म मीठा दूध पीने से आँखों की ज्योति बढ़ती है।
28.गाय के घी को ठन्डे जल में फेंट ले और फिर घी को पानी से अलग कर ले यह प्रक्रिया लगभग सौ बार करे और इसमें थोड़ा सा कपूर डालकर मिला दें। इस विधि द्वारा प्राप्त घी एक असर कारक औषधि में परिवर्तित हो जाता है जिसे त्वचा सम्बन्धी हर चर्म रोगों में चमत्कारिक कि तरह से इस्तेमाल कर सकते है। यह सौराइशिस के लिए भी कारगर है।
29.गाय का घी एक अच्छा (LDL) कोलेस्ट्रॉल है। उच्च कोलेस्ट्रॉल के रोगियों को गाय का घी ही खाना चाहिए। यह एक बहुत अच्छा टॉनिक भी है।
30.अगर आप गाय के घी की कुछ बूँदें दिन में तीन बार, नाक में प्रयोग करेंगे तो यह त्रिदोष (वात पित्त और कफ) को संतुलित करता है।
Many women experience pain in their genitals intermittently or a few times during their lives which may be caused by varying factors. However, when pain in the vulva and the surrounding area occurs in regular cycles or constantly without any underlying reasons, it is known as Vulvodynia. This is characterized by pain in the vulva, the surrounding areas, the entrance to the vagina and the urethra. Let's look at some of the treatment options for Vulvodynia:
1. Topical or local anesthetics: As Vulvodynia is a condition due to the abnormal sensitivity of the area surrounding the vulva, using anesthetics will help to ease the pain. Treatments like ointment and sprays will numb the area and ease the symptoms. This can even be applied before sexual intercourse if it is a trigger for pain.
2. Injections that act as nerve blocks: Some women may experience sensitivity as they may have neural problems and due to this sensitivity in the nerves in the genital area, may suffer from Vulvodynia. This is usually treated with nerve blocks or medications that reduce the sensitivity of the nerves. This should be only after consultation with the doctor.
3. Biofeedback therapy: There are certain forms of physical therapy which can be employed to reduce pain from Vulvodynia. Biofeedback therapy primarily deals with this problem by teaching patients to relax muscles.
4. Physical therapy of the pelvic floor muscles: This is also a common therapy where the patients are taught to relax and control the pelvic muscles. These are the muscles which support the bowel, the bladder and the uterus and specific exercises will help relax them, reducing the symptoms as well as decreasing the incidences of intermittent Vulvodynia.
5. Medications: This is the most common treatment for Vulvodynia. Various medications can be prescribed to patients depending on the type of pain they experience, such as Antihistamines for itching, tricyclic antidepressants for chronic pain among others. Steroids and anticonvulsants are also used to reduce pain.
6. Surgery of the affected area: If your pain is chronic and can't be treated by any other method, then doctors might suggest surgery to remove the bits of tissue from the affected area to reduce sensitivity and pain. However this is done only in the rarest of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I had an ovary cyst laser operation 2 month ago and after that an injection was given in bump. A big lump was formed after the injection. Noe after two months it it becom smaller but itis not going away and sometimes there is pain also in the hip and leg. Please suggest what I should do.
Sir, After my delivery my stomach is same as if I am carrying. Mines was operation. Not normal delivery. To flatten my stomach. I am in diet and doing exercise also. Please help me.
I'm feeling sick. I am going toilet in every 2 hour.& I feel some pain in my intimate area. I thought I am pregnant What should I do!&plz help.
My gf is 75 days pregnant, Is mtp is safe for abortion, pls suggest doc, or I have to go for medical abortion, She is just 43 kg, is there any risk, Pls suggest me, but surgical evacuation is illegal in Haryana. Then what we do?
We had sex for the 1st time. My wife is too young. Just 19 years and 6 months. She is having period now. This is her 3rd day. She is oozing much body fluid. What can she do to stop them?
I am 20 years old and I have concern regarding my breasts i. E whatever dress I wear my nipples are popped out to dress and easily visible. Request you to advise me on what measures to be taken to avoid it completely so that I am able to wear any type of dress.
Hello, my wife is a nursing a 22 days old baby, my query is that what kind of food she can have as the baby born is through a cesarean delivery. What kind of food is preferred and which one to avoid Regards.
How accurate are these pregnancy test kit results? What tests can be done to make sure about the pregnancy?
I am 25 yrs old girl and me and my hubby are trying for baby since jan 2015. My first day of last period was 13th mar 2015. We had everyday relation from 23rd mar to 30th mar. I am facing very less nasuea and yesterday puked only once in evening. Can I know if m pregnant? Or when can I do my home pregnancy test? I hve done twice with pregasure but it showed me negative. Please suggest.
Age of my wife is 35 & she suffered from very irregular menstruation problem she got small cyst in her ovarian what to do ?
Eating right kind of food can make your irritable menstruation days easier. It also helps in reducing stress level, cramps and managing mood swings.
Here’s how you must mind your food.
1. Dairy products and red meat: Dairy products like cheese, yoghurt and milk and red meat contain arachidonic acids which elevate cramps during your periods.
2. Fats, Trans fat and fried food: High intake of fatty, trans fatty and fried food leads to bloating and breast tenderness and increased estrogen levels which causes cramps. It’s better not to consume fats for few days.
3. Processed food and salt: Processed food contains lot of sodium. It should be avoided as it causes bloating and heavy feeling which makes the pain all the more unbearable.
4. Sugar-rich food: Sugar no doubt gives instant energy but taking excessive sugar during these days can bring fluctuation in blood sugar levels which results in stress and mood swings.
5. Alcohol: It’s important to stop taking alcohol during menstruation. But if you happen to drink at all, try to balance it out by drinking a lot of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Indian diet plan for mother after cesarean delivery is made after considering the following points. The menu for a mother after a c-section is planned after taking in to consideration the needs of the mother and the child. The meals should consist of the following nutrients
Eating a protein rich diet is a great way of healing the tissues and it is very important for the healthy growth of your baby. Proteins also help in maintaining the muscles after the surgery. Eggs supply zinc and proteins to your body. Fish is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids which are very beneficial for your health.
Sources of protein – include foods such as eggs, chicken, fish and meats if you are a non-vegetarian. Vegetarians should eat dairy foods like milk and cheese, dried beans, peas, and nuts
Vitamins should be taken in sufficient quantity since they contain lot of antioxidants which help in repairing tissues. It also helps in producing collagen in the body which helps to build new scar tissues, tendons and skin.
Sources of vitamins- eat fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin c, such as melons, oranges, papayas, strawberries, grapefruits, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and broccoli.
The mother loses a lot of blood during and after childbirth and thus the iron reserve in the body needs to be replenished. Lack of iron can make you weak and lethargic. Eat foods that are rich in iron. Take care not to eat excess quantities of iron since it can lead to constipation.
Sources of iron – include walnuts, red meat, oysters, dry fruits, figs, beef liver and dried beans.
Calcium helps in relaxing the muscles, promoting bone and teeth health, in blood coagulation and in preventing osteoporosis. Milk should be had sparingly since it is a very good source of calcium and facilitates the production of milk for the baby. Yogurt is another way to supply calcium to your body. Yogurt also contains zinc and the most advantageous thing about it is that it can be consumed with a variety of dishes.
Sources of calcium – the mother should include milk, cheese, yoghurt, spinach, kale and tofu to supplement the intake of calcium.
Fiber is required so that you do not suffer from constipation. Constipation can put undue pressure on the wounds. Fibrous fruits are not only very nutritious, but they also help to avoid constipation.
Sources of fiber – eat lots of raw vegetables and fruits as salad in order to add roughage to your diet.
Water and fluids:
Breastfeeding can make you exhausted and thirsty. The mother should take plenty of fluids in order to ease bowel movements and to produce sufficient quantity of milk for the little one. You can drink low-fat milk since it is easier to digest. Take special care to avoid caffeine. Caffeinated drinks include cold drinks, coffee, energy drinks, tea, carbonated drinks.
Sources of fluids – Non-citrus fruit juices, soups, coconut water, herbal teas and buttermilk. Green teas are allowed too if you consume the decaffeinated ones.
Foods that increase milk production in lactating mother:
Garlic (lehsun), fenugreek leaves and seeds (methi), fennel seeds (saunf), cumin seeds (jeera), sesame seeds (til), almonds (badaam), bottlegourd (lauki), ridge gourd (torui), spinach (palak), orange lentils (masoor dal), oats and daliya.
Foods to avoid after c-section:
- The activity level is low after delivery since you are advised to rest. Avoid all fatty foods and junk foods. These will only add on to the weight. Avoid eating spicy foods since they can cause gastric trouble. Your baby might also get the flavor in his milk.
- Citrus juices and carbonated drinks should be kept at bay since they can cause flatulence and gas.
- Caffeinated drinks such as tea and coffee should be taken in moderation only since these are diuretics. These drinks are high in caffeine and can cause problems in your baby’s growth.
- It is better to stay away from alcohol as it can impair the mother’s ability to breast feed and can cause developmental problems in the baby.
- Avoid gas forming foods like urad dals, chola, rajma, chawali, channa, besan, pickles, green peas, dry peas. Vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, bhindi, broccholi, onions are better avoided for the first 40 days. Later on, they can be introduced in the mother’s diet slowly.
- Avoid any sort of fried food. They are very difficult to digest in the first 40 days and can lead to gas and stomach ache and burns.
- Avoid ghee and rice for the first 3-4 day after c- section. After 4 days you can start eating rice once a day. Unlike the myth that says you should not eat rice as the scar will not heal. This is true in case if the mother is diabetic, as high blood sugar levels will interfere in healing of scar, but for a non – diabetic average indian women this does not hold true.
- Very cold food and drinks. This restriction is imposed on mother just for precaution. If the mother catches cold, treatment becomes hard if she is breastfeeding. The medications are excreted in breast milk and the baby’s health gets affected too.