Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarojaYour feedback matters!
I'm 27 years old and my blood group is o- therefore I would like to know that am I going to get any problem in conceiving a child or if else I conceive a child he/she will get any complications please suggest.
Almost every man and woman craves to have a child they can call their own. This makes an inability to procreate one of the most dreaded situations. Infertility can be defined as the inability to conceive a child within 12 months of biologically appropriately timed intercourse. Infertility exacts a huge psychological toll on the person.
Infertility often triggers depression in a person. This may be acute and result from specific events such as the holidays, family celebrations of the news of a someone else having conceived a child or could be cyclic and coincide with phases of their fertility cycle. This depression could lead to problems at work and communication with the spouse.
Infertility can also make a person feel helpless and affect their self esteem. Infertility accompanied by depression can trigger the feeling of having lost control over one’s life and can make people withdraw into themselves.
An infertile person may also often feel guilty and make them blame themselves and their prior actions for the condition. This leads them to question their worthiness of being a good spouse and potential parent. A woman who has suffered from an STD (sexually transmitted disease) earlier or has undergone an abortion earlier can become obsessed with blaming herself for being infertile.
This affects their daily lives and ability to work. An infertile person may also feel guilty for having robbed their partner of the chance to become a parent. This can put a strain on their relationship and in many cases lead to a broken marriage.
When they find themselves unable to conceive a child, a couple may try to time their intercourse with ovulation tools, such as an ovulation thermometer etc. and may try different positions, some of which may be fairly uncomfortable. They may also end up having intercourse more often than desired. In order to prevent sperm from leaking out of the vagina, a woman may also find herself lying in an awkward supine position after intercourse. A combination of all these factors makes the act a chore and with time can lead to a loss of libido.
Infertility can also trigger anger against life for having been treated unfairly or towards other parents. This may also be displaced towards their family and friends leading to situations where they feel ostracized and unsupported.
When dealing with infertility, it is important to understand that neither partner is to blame. Infertility is a physiological condition and can be treated in most cases. It is important for both partners to support each other during this process and if need be consult a counselor.
I am using crisanta -LS from 3rd April to 27tj Apr, my periods started from 30th Apr, but bleeding not happening, some amount of red discharge happened, pls advice if this is side effect n what yo do, I am recently married.
Is there an alternative of abortion if my girlfriend don't want a child. She is pregnant since 1 week. Please help me. Suggest a method other than abortion.
I am 29 weeks & 6 days pregnant, my baby is flipping between head down and breach position. Is this alright or is there any reason for me to be worried.
I have got married for 5years. We had not plan a baby since last 4.5yers. For the first one and half year I used a oral pill named ovral D. Then we used condom. Now how can we get success for a baby? We are trying for last 3 months. Is there any need to check a Dr. and have some tests?
I have a 10 year daughter, recently we spotted some blood in her panty, similar to menus, however subsequent to that not even single drop had come. Is it normal, Should we consider that her periods have started. Do we need to consult a doctor.
I am not having my periods from last 2 months and i am not pregnant what i should do to continue my periods?
Maine Dr. ki advice se apne wife ki 1st month period ruk gya tha pregnacy test kiya to positive tha to Dr. ki advice mephigest kit diya. 17 march ko period aya fir 7 april ko sexual relation banaye. Is month ab tak period nhi aya h.ab mai kya kru pls help me. Unko period kb ayega mai check kiya urin to negative aya hai.
I am 28 year old. I have married before 6 month and my wife have some problems about periods (mc) it is not happening in her and she is not pregnant. She used HEMPUSHPA Medicine also but nothing happen. What we do? Help us.
I recently switched to using tampons from sanitary pads. But, I learnt that tampons, though seemingly more hygienic and comfortable, can be very unsafe. What is the safer choice?
Home Remedies for Irregular Menstrual Cycle:
- Boil 10 gram seeds of Tulsi with water and drink. This remedy very useful in Irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Boil shoots of Neem with water and filter. Drink thrice a day in irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Eat 100 gram grapes daily three times to get regular menstrual cycle.
- Boil black Til (Sesame seed) and Gur (Treacle) with water. Use this solution 3-4 times a day to get a regular menstrual cycle. You can also use the decoction of Til and Gokharu (Caltrop) herb plant to relieve from periods pain. If you suffered with heavy pain during menstrual periods? Then start using this decoction 3-4 days before monthly menstrual cycle.
- In Home remedies for Irregular menstrual cycle, carrot is also used. Daily drink the juice of carrot and Chukandara (beet root) one glass in irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Some girls and females suffered with excessive bleeding during period. In this case Home remedies for heavy period with clots are used. Prepare the powder of dry Anar (Pomegranate) peel or skin and mix sugar-candy for taste. Use 1 spoon one time and take this powder thrice a day. It will stop excessive bleeding during period.
- Some female are suffered with severe period pain. This is due to pauses in menstrual Secretion. In that case daily take 4 gram seeds of radish in evening for regular 3 days. It will cure run menstrual secretion smoothly. It also helps to end abdominal pain or severe period pain.
- In irregular menstruation, bathua (Chenopodium album Latin name, goosefoot in English) organic herb very beneficial. Prepare a decoction of bathua seeds 15-20 gram with 400 gram of water. Mix some Sonth (Dried ginger) for better results. Use 2-3 time a day to cure Irregular menstrual cycle treatment. To treat severe period pain, use decoction of Bathua seeds twice or trice a day. Use this treatment for regular time period till cure menstrual pain.
- If menstrual cycle missing from 3-4 months in any female? Then use this one in all Home remedy for Irregular menstrual cycle. Prepare the powder of seeds of radish, Saunf, Methi and carrot seeds. Use equal amount of all herbs. Take 4 gram powder once with water. It will start your menstrual cycle and also relief from severe period pain.