Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi I'm 20 years guy my gf and I had time sex that was protected by using condom on 2nd july and I'm pre ty sure that it wasn't torn and leaked. So till then her last period was on 23 or 24 of june and we waited till 23 july didn't occurred and till that time we didn't had sex and one week past but period did not occurred in starting of 2nd week she detected with malaria after 2 days she was admitted under dengue case now she is recovering from dengue. But still she did not get her periods so bit confuse what to do? Is the dengue caused her delay periods or anything else. And if yes then till how many days have to wait to come periods. Please suggest me and guide me. Bit worried.
Breastfeeding mothers need to be conscious and aware of their diets. How the mother eats is how the child gets its nutrition. While they do not need any major changes from what they were eating during the pregnancy, a few adjustments are advised. A few basic adjustments in daily routine are enough. They are:
1. Eat very well - Eat a balanced diet to suit your health. Remember, first it is important to meet your nutritional needs. Only when you are eating well would the quality and quantity of your milk be ideal for your baby. Do not diet under any circumstance. We understand you wish to lose all the pregnancy weight soon, but remember, you child is your priority now. When you diet, your body will start drawing on its reserves. This will affect milk production. By dieting, you will also lack the amount of stamina you need to take care of your baby. Be aware that feeling extra hungry during breastfeeding is normal. Your body is working around the clock. Eat small meals at regular intervals to keep your hunger satisfied, your weight concern at bay and your body strong.
2. Don't count your calories - Not until you are breastfeeding. You need at least 500 calories more than you did when you were not breastfeeding. Don't let this shock you, your child will be feeding off you. There are other ways to regulate your weight and lose the extra pounds gained during pregnancy, do not compromise on food at all.
3. Do not rush to exercise - Consult your doctor and ask for suitable exercises for your body. You might have stitches which are yet to dry, so don't be hasty. Get your workout regime planned professionally and under guidance.
4. Do not avoid fats - Eat healthy foods and opt for good fats. Foods that are good for you and for milk production are a big yes. Foods which do not contribute in any positive way can be done without. They will only harm you in the long run.
5. Avoid alcohol - Stay away, and if you do want to indulge consult your doctor. An occasional drink is usually okay, still it is better you abstain altogether until you stop breastfeeding. And if you do have a drink, feed at least after two hours.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
What are the ways to reduce the tummy after delivery. Now my baby is almost 4 months old. But still my tummy is not reduced. Kindly advise.
Frigidity is commonly referred to as low sex drive in women. But it is often emotionally mistaken as on Non-responsiveness to partner's sexual advances. It is often considered as the psychological problem in person's subconscious mind. This has to be addressed at the earliest.
It has been differentiated into two types:
- One is the condition where the women fail to respond .
- The other is the condition where the women may have difficulty in being aroused. This causes feeling of pain and discomfort.
CAUSES OF FRIGIDITY:
Most common causes are menopause-related hormonal changes. Few other causes are :
Emotional Causes of Frigidity:
- Past traumatic sexual experiences such as sexual assault or rape.
- Fear of pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Emotional distance from the partner.
- Emotions like depression, anxiety or boredom in a relationship.
- Communication problems like an unresolved emotional issue that takes place between partners.
- Lack of confidence or low self-esteem.
Physical Causes of Frigidity:
- Discomfort or pain during intercourse.
- Lack of foreplay.
- Poor sexual performance in male.
- Fatigue or Exhaustion, Insomnia and Vaginal dryness.
- Effects of prescribed medications, alcohol abuse.
- Hormonal imbalance
TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT:
(I) Natural Treatment
- Intake of avocados, eggs, oysters, olive oil, soy, sesame oil, pumpkin seeds, nuts, sprouts chocolates, Zinc rich food and Vitamin E in your diet.
- Include Herbs such as Siberia Ginseng, Chive, Damiana, Kava, Muira Pauma, Wild Yam, Ginger root, Sarsaparilla.
- Dong Quai are very effective in curing women frigidity.
- Regular yoga and exercises boost overall sexual health.
- Read erotic books or watch erotic movies along with your partner.
- Quality sleeps and de-stress spas and body massage.
- Avoid sugary food items, red meat and poultry.
(II) Seeking professional help
- Eradicating relationship issues with the help of counseling.
- Psychotherapy in order to get rid of your hidden fears.
- If required, do see a gynaecologist for proper examination and assessment.
(III) How can your rekindle her lost passion
Here are pointers as to how to help a woman know she is loved. From this will flow astounding benefits, including bringing her to the peak of her sexuality.
- Praise her. Regularly find things you like about her physical appearance, her character and her abilities, and verbalize your admiration. Appreciate all that she does for you and freely express your gratitude.
- Be loyal to her. Don’t say negative things about her behind her back. Defend her if anyone speaks negatively about her. Don?t undermine her authority in front of the children.
- If you use humor that puts her down, be extremely careful. She might, laugh but at times your words could be damaging her. Try to wean yourself off such humor.
- Seek to discover her inner feelings. Try to be sensitive to her needs. This is a huge challenge for most men.
- Giver her time: Recognize and make allowances for times when she is tired or upset or not her usual self.
- Respect her opinions. You might not always agree with her, but try to. Thoughtfully consider her views. Never rubbish them.
- Consult your wife before making decisions. Share your plans and dreams with her. Be open and honest with her about every aspect of your life
- Regularly ask her such things as:
- What can I do to make you feel more loved?
- What can I do to boost your confidence and help you feel good about yourself?
- What can we do to make sex more exciting and fulfilling for you?
Perhaps you are scared to ask such questions for fear she will say something like, “Help more around the house”. Be brave! If this really is high on her priorities for feeling loved, then it is important. More is at stake than a bit of housework. It touches her emotional well-being and your entire marriage. Only she knows the critical elements in making her feel loved.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am suffering from 2 month gap period problem And also I want to ask I'm 20 but still I'm flat chest no boobs why is it?
Hi my problem is that I had fungal infection in my vagina I don't know when it start I take too much antibiotics and vaginal cream also. Now I want to conceive please tell me how can .we are trying from 6 months but no positive result can I pregnant now or not. please help me.
I had my hysterectomy done last year. And last month a small lesion was removed from my left breast near my nipple which was benign. Since last 4 to 5 days iam having a dull ache in my breasts and my nipples are tender and painful. Pain is not too much but annoying. I was on a medication simrose capsules which has been discontinued. It is not my menstrual cycle time but now is my ovulation. Please help.
After intercourse with my husband my vagina start paining and outer surface of vagina gets reddish plzz help me in this doctors.
Dear sir/mam I got married in january end this year. My wife is facing swelling in her stomach after marriage. We have consulted 3-4 gynecologist but everybody says there is not any issue. It happens after marriage. We are not planning for baby now. So using protection during intercourse. I am above 30 years old and my wife is below 24. Can you please tell me the actual reason for this . Why All gynecologist are denying for any big thing to worry. And what should we do now to cure it.
Me an my gf have an unprotected sex but I am quit sure I didn't cum inside her it WS jus foreplay but not sure abo precum so I gv her ipill with in 6 days she got withdrawal bleed but just light. We hv unprotected sex on the 10 th of last month she WS exp her periods on 25 of that month but on 16th she HV withdrawal bleed an after that she had her regular periods following to withdrawal bleed its been month since she is now having abdomen pain an yellowish urine. Is it possible she is pregnant can abdomen pain relate to pregnancy. She is rt now on college trip an it might be infection due to unhygienic food can it be so air can she be pregnant please help.
Hi doctor my age is 19 and I am unmarried and my periods aren't coming within 3 months I consulted doctor but not improve can you please help me about this matter and because of this problem a Beard coming on my face please help me.
Hi, my name is Ruchika Verma, aged 37 years and suffering from severe depression with hallucinations since past 2 yrs. Though now I am normal and fine. Actually my periods has stopped and it's almost 12 months now that my periods have stopped. My psychiatrist says that it's because of medicine Sizodon forte and there is no need to worry. I just want to ask that is it normal or do I have to visit any gynaecologist. My doctor says that when you will stop Sizodon forte, your periods will start and you will be normal and fine. Kindly answer my query as I am worried about it. Regards Ruchika.
I am planning for baby, I used 3rd day of LMP siphene 100 mg with folic acid 5 mg, 11th day of scan 3 follicles in ovary. Size RO 14x11 mm. What can I do for increasing size of RO. This range of size is possible to conceive? I will change my tablets or anything? My fsh is 7.9.
Your metabolism is not the same in the evening as it was in the morning because you are not as active at night. The level of activity decreases as the day progresses, as does your metabolism. If you must stray from your healthy eating plan, eat more in the first half of the day, during lunch and brunch.