Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Saroja Bai GhorpadeYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a problem of vagina dryness during sex I can't get wetness and I feel so much pain during sex please suggest me the right treatment.
Without condoms sex karne ke bad kaun-2 si medicine use kare jisase pragnency n ho. Safe period MC ke kitane din bad hota hai jis samay sex karne se pregnant na ho.
Hai. Am 24 years old. I have pcod. Am planning for a baby. And taking so many medicines for pcod, vitamin,egg growth and all .past 2 days. I feel a pain in my chest .breathing problem. Am taking thyroid medicine also. My gynaecologist suggested to take. My tsh value is 3.5.am so worried. Can't able to speak continuously. Breathing problem.
I was operated of testicle hernia when I was 14 years old on the right side. Now I'm 33. And I now feel that I still have hernia on both sides. Will that affect my sperm count? I'm very healthy and into sports. No pain. Do you advice to get myself operated before I get married or plan for a child?
It is a universally known fact that milk is good for your health, unless you are lactose intolerant of course. But have you ever taken a close look at what milk really accomplishes for your body? Knowing about the medical advantages of consuming milk can also inspire you to include this nutritious item in your diet on a regular basis.
- Astonishing Complexion: A glowing complexion is everyone's dream. And milk keeps your skin to stay supple, delicate and sparkling. This is because of the numerous vitamins and nutritional supplements it contains. Drinking about two glasses of milk every day can offer you this benefit in a wonderful way.
- Solid Teeth: Milk is a powerhouse of calcium, and that is precisely what your teeth need. Milk also helps in avoiding depressions and tooth rot. Along with calcium, vitamin D is also extremely important for your body, so ensure that the milk you drink is laced with vitamin D.
- Solid Bones: You already know that children need to drink milk regularly to build healthy bones and it's also good for their overall development. But grown-ups can also benefit by drinking milk to keep their bones solid, which will lessen the danger of osteoporosis. Once more, this advantage originates from the calcium found in milk, and also vitamin D which retains the calcium in the body.
- Muscle Growth: Milk can enhance muscle development in a very effective way. This is because of the protein found in milk. Numerous athletes and health freaks drink milk after a workout, as it gives their body the vital supplements needed for recuperation. Milk also forestalls muscles soreness and recharges the liquids that are lost through physical exertion.
- Weight reduction: Studies have demonstrated that ladies who drink milk daily will probably get in shape faster than ladies who don't drink milk. In case you're looking for a solid nibble or satisfying snack, drink a glass of milk. It's additionally prescribed that you take it with supper or while eating an organic product.
Researchers have also found that milk keeps various maladies at bay. It has the ability to lower hypertension and decrease the danger of strokes. Likewise, milk can diminish the creation of cholesterol by your liver and enhances visual perception. There are a few scientists who also believe that milk can reduce the danger of building up of certain types of malignancy.
She is pregnant and not interested to have baby now and needs a safe abortion now. Pls suggest a pill.
What are the long term side effects of krimson 35? And will it actually help in regulating periods along with metformin 500 mg? If not then what will?
Hello Doctor! Past from 6 months continues bleeding for me my age is 42 years single .doc says I have stones in gal bladder and fibroid s in uterus and asked me to under go operation please suggest me what to do?
Hi I have regular periods 28 days cycle. Last periods happens on september 9th and it long for 7 days. Then intercourse on 24th september. After that on 5th day means september 29th, I got bleeding first light and then heavy with stomach pain. It long for 5 days. I confused that it is implantation or periods. And till now october 24th no periods. Is their a chance of pregnancy or any possibility to get periods on oct 29th?
I am 22 years unmarried girl. I have pcod problem .I take femilon tablet. This tablet is safe or not.
Masood is my brother and he get married 5 years ago at the first hos wife get pregnant but. Unfortunately baby was lost in 5 month and after that his wife doesn't get pregnant he went to a doctor and did some checkup seminal tests after that doctor told him that his sperm count is down needs suggestions. Note; the patients is out of India and he told me to ask a doctor about this issue. Thanks also.
Hi. Am 27 years old am married since 2 years. I dont hav any children. 2 months back I got abdominal surgery for the removal of ovarian cyst (chocolate cyst) and fibroid. After surgery 2 menstrual the was regular. Then I tried for pregnancy. After 1 week of intercourse again I get periods that is 12 days early. What might be the reason for this.. please help.
Hi. I have pcos and my gyn put me on fertomid this month. Today is the 2nd day. I need to know when can we plan to have baby. Like what is the best time to do intercourse to have baby through fertomid. And what is the success percentage?
Dear Sir, My wife is delay her period 7 days which time I check she is pregnant or not And I am not won't to be by then what I do please suggest me.
Menorrhagia is a medical condition in which a woman experiences excessive blood loss during menstruation. Though for some women, heavy bleeding might be normal, but Menorrhagia refers to such a condition in which a woman encounters anomalous bleeding. Generally, menstrual bleeding continues for a maximum period of seven days, however, in case of Menorrhagia, the bleeding continues for more than seven days.
Different causes are responsible for Menorrhagia. Some of the causes are mentioned below:
- In case of some women, miscarriage during pregnancy can lead to the development of Menorrhagia.
- Hormonal imbalance (especially Estrogen and Progesterone) can cause Menorrhagia.
- Any fibroid growth in the uterus region can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Birth control procedures like birth control shot, vaginal ring or intake of birth control pills can sometimes lead to a condition of Menorrhagia.
- For some women, anovulation (unable to ovulate at least once in a month) may result in Menorrhagia.
- Disorder related to platelet count can also cause Menorrhagia.
- Uterus cancer can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Maladies, related to kidney, liver or thyroid can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Sometimes, hereditary bleeding complications like Willebrand's disease (drop in the blood's clotting protein) can also cause Menorrhagia.
- At times, pelvic inflammatory diseases such as a fallopian tube infection can cause Menorrhagia.
The most common symptoms of Menorrhagia are as follows:
- Constant necessity to replace sanitary pads
- Unbearable menstrual cramps
- You may often notice passage of blood clots with regular bleeding
- Sometimes, the person may become anemic
- Body fatigue and drowsiness
Treatment for Menorrhagia: Menorrhagia is easily curable. Many treatment methods are available such as intake of iron tablets to prevent anemia, painkillers like Ibuprofen to control menstrual cramps and hormone therapy to cease excess bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.