Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saroja Bai GhorpadeYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years with PCOS, currently on metformin 1500 and folic acid. I am not overweight and the cervical mucus is regular however periods are yet to regularize, am I ovulating? Can I conceive naturally?
My wife is trying to get conceive and she is 27 years old. Is taking folic acid tablet good and is it recommendable even taking without doctors prescription.
Hello, doctor I am 4 months pregnant and I have pcos my gynco gave me this medicine Macgest SR300, FOL - XT etc and when I was 2.5 months pregnant I had very mild abnormal bleeding so my doc gave me Duphaston 10 mg which cost 460 rs which is very expensive she told me to take this medicine thrice in a day when I asked her to give me some other reasonable substitute of this medicine she refused to give me. So doctor pls tell me some othr reasonable substitute of this medicine which is reasonable. Can I tk digest 10 mg instead of Duphaston 10 mg.
For last two months I didn't get my periods and after 13 more days it will be 3 months. Am I having PCOS? because my weight also keep on increasing as I see myself. please suggest some ways.
Today I check my pregnancy by prega news but its negative. But my womb feel tight n I can not breathe properly its lyk I hav something in my womb. My legs are heavy bu I do not hav positive result. It is a wrong thing. Or something please tell me.
I have a problem of hairfall from last 4 to 5 years and before that I had thick and long hairs but I have problem of luceria a white fuild discharge from my vaginal part is that reason for this? Or its cause of some hormonal disbalance. please suggest.
I am a 23 year old girl and a student. For quite some months (4 months) my periods are not regular. I consulted one gynic doctor and she advised to under go some tests like blood, USG scan for abdomen / pelvis etc. The report says everything is normal except LIVER . The impression says that MILD fatty infiltration of liver. Ovar features suggest POLYCYSTIC RESPONSE. Since the doctor is not available for 8 more days , I am afraid , I may have some serious problem. Please advice what to do.
Can a infertility problem happen if I follicles are getting ruptured and size of the edometrical thickness was 11.6 at the time of ruptured.
I want to know how HIV or AIDS happen? Or if I get into a intimate relationship with a married women then it will infect me? Does this disease happen if I get intimate with a gay?
Hello Doctor, My period cycle is of 28 to 29 days. But once in a year I get in 32 days. Last month July I got my periods on 10 July. So Aug it is suppose to come on 7 or 8.today is 11 I have not got my periods I have did home pregnancy test this morning which came out negative. Please let me what is your suggestion.
Hi I'm 25 years old my questions is Dr. Ji mera 3 sal ka son he mene coperT lagvayi he jo ab puri hogi mujhe second baby kab karna chayiye?
Hi i am 21 years old My question is maine sep 5 ko sex kiya nd oct 5 ko date nhi aayi nd mene test bhi kiya 2 baar negative aaya. Uske baad mene menses. R tablet li. Uske baad muje date aa gyi thi. 28 oct ko Nd nov mai 2 din date aayi. Nd dec mai muje date nhi aa rhi hai Kyaa mai pregnant hu. Please
I am feeling burning and itching in my vagina and last night around 3 am it was more horrible I felt burning nd suddenly go for washroom and clean with dettol and dry cloth but the burning remain same I was going for koi also again and again and I miss my periods this month. My periods had come on 14 Feb but till now they didn't come.
Had unprotected sex one day before my period. Got my period on time, should I take an I pill. Am I pregnant.
Hi i am Semi solid secretion from vagina during sex. What is this? How to fix this? Anything dangerous? After sex some irritation and itching occur at vagina. Is it Leukorrhea? What is sign and symptom of Leukorrhea? How to fix Leukorrhea?
I have a small breast they not growing what should I do give me one awesome technique please n weight also not going.
How can I getting rid from stomach problem it arises too frequently within period of 1 month it arises when I eat rise?
Can our sex life continue even if our partner is pregnant .what precaution to be taken care while doing sex with our partner who is pregnant from last 3 months.
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further.
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal —stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat.