Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saroja Bai GhorpadeYour feedback matters!
My wife delivered twins by normal delivery before one and half month. Now we do not need another child for 3 years. Except condom what are the way of taking protection. We want to have unprotected sex. Please reply.
I miss my periods. After that I check the result is positive so that I take mifegest kit after take mifegest kit bleeding start and small amount of tissue come today is 13 day bleeding come continuously what I can do I am pregnant or not at that time plzz help m I don't know what I can do right now.
I take a medicen unwanted 72 in jan 2015 after that I had heavy period and from january to till now I have no period and have some stomach pain what should I do please suggest, and what should I eat and what should I not eat?
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.
We all heard some where that fiber is good for health and one should eat food which is rich in fiber. But how fiber help us to live healthy?
1 fibers form bulk of stool so it help in regulation of bowl movement. So help in constipation.
2 it gives us satiety value. Means high fiber food is not easy to digest, by eating small amout your hunger get satisfied and you will not become immediately hungry. So overall you eat less. Which help to maintain your body weight
3 it is also help in absorption of nutrients
4 it reduces post prandial plasma glusose and increase tissue insulin sensitivity. Which is very helpful in diabetes.
Food rich in fibers are
Whole wheat product, bajara, ragi, maize, green leafy vegetables, fruits with skin, seed
Also oats, whole pulses, isabgol, whole grain are rich source of fiber.
My wife suffering breast cancer ,i dint have childrens in 3 years of marriage. does cancer effect to children
I am pregnant of 63 days. I had sex with my husband. He did not put jerk and he didn't eject sperm. But he slowly injected his penis into my vagina. Does it harm my baby physically. But I am fine no bleeding. Answer my question soon doctor within 2 hours please.
When I and my husband had protected sex for the first time it was very hard for us. We had unprotected sex after few months and we enjoyed having intercourse very well. My question is If we have sex for the second time is it that it'll be hard like before? It can't go inside easily?
I am 27 old male. Just New married couple I m asking. Kya ek baar sex karne se women pregnant ho jati hai. I need time answer on urgent basis.
Contraceptive methods of birth control are usually quite successful. By these methods, you can enjoy your life without the worry of pregnancy. Modern technology has led to the formulation of avid techniques of contraception; some are temporary and the others permanent. However, no matter how well these methods work, almost all of them have got a variety of side effects on your body and health.
Here is a list of different modes of contraception and the side effects they may cause:
This long term method of birth control is an effective one. The side effects are:
- A surgery is required where rods are inserted under your skin. This might be risky surgery
- If you want to remove it, again another surgery has to be carried out
- An Infection may develop in the area where the thin rods are inserted
Intra Uterine Device
A device is fitted into the uterus, which does not cause pregnancy. An effective method with the following side effects:
- There is a risk of the device falling off
- This causes puncture in the uterus
- The device made of copper may lead to menstrual cramps and spotting
Depo Provera Hormonal Injection
This mode of contraception involves taking an injection, which restricts pregnancy for a period of three months. The side effects are:
- Gaining of extra weight, fatigue
- Decrease of bone density
- Menstrual bleeding along with spotting takes place
Birth Control Pills
Birth control pills are one of the most common and most effective ways of birth control or contraception. However, several side effects may be observed.
- Causes nausea, headaches and also blood clots in rare cases
- In case you use other prescribed medicines along with birth control pills, severe damage may be inflicted
This mode of contraception is very effective. It also helps in making menstrual periods of women much lighter and in continuity. The side effects are:
- May cause nausea and headache
- There is a vast increase in appetite
- There is a risk of blood clot formation.
A very successful mode of contraception where a diaphragm is inserted and fitted into the vagina. The negatives of this mode are:
- It may get out of place during sex and is likely to cause damage
- The process can be a mess
- Causes urinary infections
All modes of contraception irrespective of their effectiveness have got some side effects on your health. Hence, you must choose them wisely.
My wife has just delivered a baby girl last month after recovering her body I'm realising that she's absolutely getting weak from inside due to calcium deficiency and muscle pain. Can you suggest me a better way of regaining her health and fitness by natural treatment? What kind of foods and supportive supplements I must to add in her meals?
Dr. pregnancy ke liye fertile time period mein ek din mein kitni baar or kitne din tak sex karna jaruri hai. Or last month meri wife ki date 20ko ayi thi aur vo 10 days late thi. To is month uska fertile time period date kya hogi.
My girlfriend faces too much pain during her periods. Also there is so much bleeding there. She became restless and don't eat anything during this all. Feels some fever and extreme head ache. Please suggest some natural way to reduce pain and suffering from this. So that she don't have to have a pain relieving tablets as they occurs problem in future. Please suggest as soon as possible. Thanking you.
I am 5 days over my periods. My cycle is of 30 days but still no periods. I am planning for a baby. Last year I had irregular periods problem but from last 6-7 months it is fine. I am having light pain in my lower abdomen some times from last 10 days and constipation and gas issues. Last week I had a little pain in my breast. But not now. No any other symptoms of pregnancy. I have not tried for home pregnancy test yet. Could I be pregnant. And is this the right time to take home pregnancy test? Right now I am taking Progynova 2 mg from last 3-4 months.
I am suffering from irregular periods since 2 years and increased 20 KGS and trying to reduce but no use Pls suggest me a best solution.
Will the follicle rupture every month? When I did follicular study, I had injection (HCG) to rupture it. Does that mean that I have issues in ovulating? Will it be because of any hormonal imbalance?
How to Identify You're not Chewing Your Food Enough?
Are you always in a hurry while eating or multitask while chewing your food? Then it is highly probable that you don’t chew your food enough. A recent survey revealed that on an average people chew their food only 6 six times before swallowing, which is far less than enough. Chewing food for an adequate amount of time is necessary for a healthy digestive system and can help you avoid lots of health problems.
Here’s why you should chew your food properly.
So what happens to your body when you don’t chew your food enough?
Mastication is the name given to the process of chewing food. Mastication, if not done properly, can lead to various health problems like-
1. Incomplete digestion: Digestion starts in the mouth itself and chewing has a significant role in it. The salivary glands are stimulated to release an alkaline enzyme, called ptyalin, by chewing. This enzyme combines with carbohydrates to initiate the process of the conversion of food into simpler sugars by splitting. Not chewing food properly may be a causative agent for digestive problems like gas, bloating, and diarrhoea to name a few.
2. Increased threat of bacterial overgrowth: If food is not chewed properly it cannot be completely broken down by the digestive system. The partially digested portion of food may result in increased amount of bacteria in the colon, leading to stomach infections.
3. Bad oral health: If you don’t chew food enough, plaque build-up in your mouth may increase, which can further lead to tooth decay. This is because improper chewing means lesser amount of saliva secretion, and more chances of accumulation of unbroken food particles in the mouth, causing cavities.
4. Lesser nutrient absorption: When you don’t chew your food properly, larger food particles don’t break into smaller ones. This makes absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients difficult for your body when they pass through the intestines.
Indications that you don’t chew your food properly
If you don’t chew food for an adequate amount of time, your body begins to give warning signs. This can affect your health significantly, and the following symptoms show if you don’t do it properly.
1. Frequent digestive problems: If you are frequently experiencing digestive problems like acid reflux, constipation or heartburn then there are good chances that the problem is inadequate chewing of food.
2. Weight gain: One of the reasons behind weight gain may be consuming too many calories without realising. This can happen when you eat fast, which indicates that you don’t crush and grind your food properly inside your mouth.
3. Recurrent mood swings: Researchers are of the opinion that improper chewing of food gives rise to digestive problems, which in turn may often ruin your mood.
How many times should you chew each bite?
Researchers at Ohio State University are of the opinion that you should chew each mouthful of food for a minimum of 30 times. However, they mentioned that chewing softer food like potatoes for 5 to 10 times is enough.