Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sarjit SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in my balls suddenly after carrying a heavy weight but now its normal. I what to know that there is nothing to worry .
In which age women r prone to heart attack. Actually I am 34 years old and I am having pain in chest since 3 months which r going towards right hand n sometimes to left also. I consult to doctor on August. But he said its not a heart problem without prescribing any test. Rather said its just an anxiety disorder n recommend me Clonafit plus. But I am still having Chest pain. Kindly tell me wgat should I do now.
He is having some throat problem. His saliva getting blood color. Body paining. What is the disease?
I am 23 years I masturbate daily now I am getting pelvic pain nd urine starting nd ending prblm breaking prblm nd dull pain lower back please help wt is the prblm .it is a major? Tell me wat should I do now.
Hi I am 24 years old. My penis doesn't erect straight making 90 degrees angle and it erects downwards pointing towards ground like it is hanged. Is it normal erection or there is some problem? If yes what should I do to get straight tight erection.
At the time of walking suddenly feeling legs become heavy & all thing are moving around after few minutes again all things are normal why it is happenings & what is the solution of the same ?
The post-partum period is the first few (usually six) weeks after delivering the baby. Sex might be the last thing you think of during this time. Sexual desires might decrease due to the following:
- Healing from the incision (in case of a vaginal delivery)
- Cesarean birth healing (abdominal incisions)
- Fatigue caused by the whole birthing process and pregnancy
- Stress caused by the newly born baby (especially more so in case of triplets or twins)
- Shifts in the hormonal levels
- Breastfeeding related breast sores
- Emotional difficulties such as parenting anxiety, relationship problems with the baby’s father
- Postpartum blues
After the incision (if any) has fully healed along with the delicate vaginal tissues, it is generally safer to have intercourse. It might take a few weeks for the healing process to fully complete. The doctor will be able to give a more personal advice on when it is ok to start having sex again. Usually in case of a normal delivery, the waiting period is 6 weeks. The emotional readiness and physical comfort is extremely important as well. In a lot of cases it might take up to a year for normal sex life of the couple to resume again.
Also, there is a common misconception amongst many couples that during the postpartum period, having a baby again isn’t possible. Condoms should be used if you aren’t abstaining from sex in the postpartum period. This helps in avoiding an unplanned pregnancy and the complications that can arise from two successive deliveries.
The body goes through a lot of changes after giving birth. Low libido affects the sex drive. The body needs time to recuperate and might not be ready for sex immediately after giving birth as it switches itself to give care for the new born. A break is often necessary as the body and mind heal.
Vaginal dryness in the postpartum weeks is also very common. Lube and lots of it can help. The vagina, in the initial weeks, stretches out quite a bit. It slowly starts returning to its original contracted state as the muscles become tight again.
It’s also important to remember that you can be intimate with your partner after you give birth to a baby, without having sex. Body contact and cuddles are ways of expressing your affection towards your partner. Love doesn’t need to be dependent on sex! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My grand daughter is 8 years old and she is slightly overweight too, she is undergoing treatment for asthma under MBBS doctor, what foods she should be having and avoiding.
My father is 56 years old. He have a problem of swollen painful legs. Sometimes on right leg sometimes on left. What is it and why is it happening please explain and advice to cure it.
Hi all My self Surendra jain Age 30 Hight 5/6 Weight 67 kg My problem is that my penis is too lose n shirking day by day in hardness Whenever I try intercourse with my wife it becomes lose So my partner is unsatisfied. As I am taking healthy diet along with work out daily for an hour Pls advice me what should I do.
I am a male 67 years slightly diabetic last 3-4 years my sex urge has slowed down I have ED problem pl suggest remedy.
Dysmenorrhoea is a medical condition where a woman has extremely painful periods. While menstruation is normal, it is very painful. This is caused by disorders like fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease, adenomyosis, endometrial polyps, use of intrauterine contraceptive device or endometriosis. Many women assume that pain is normal and must be tolerated.
Few ways to deal with dysmenorrhoea are:
1. It’s Ok To Take Pain Relievers: To relieve the pain, simple analgesics like paracetamol and aspirin can be taken.
2. Anti-inflammatory Drugs Can Taken: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also prescribed to deal with dysmenorrhoea and most women are known to feel relief from the pain.
3. Fish Oils Capsules: Fish oil capsules which contain Omega 3 fatty Acids are also a good option to use when troubled with severe menstrual pain.
4. Prefer Light Diet: A few minor dietary changes can also help. Eating low fat vegetarian food especially on the days of the periods can prove to be helpful.
5. Avoid Sedentary Lifestyle: It is said that exercise can reduce the pain of dysmenorrhoea. Sedentary lifestyle is not good for the uterus region and it is advisable to indulge in regular exercises.
6. Use Heat Therapy: Heat therapy is a common and effective way to deal with dysmenorrhoea. Keeping a hot water bag on the region of the pain is known to soothe the pain and help relax the muscles.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.