Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Saritha RaoYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from tinea for tow month. I use onabet and many other medicine but they are not effective. So please suggest me what I can do?
I am a 19 year old. I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a backache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello. My name is tayyab and I am having headache for about 3 months on only one side of my head. I have used different types of medicines bt no use. So please tell me what to do.
E- eat right food
A - eat right amount of food
T- eat right food in right amount on right time
What is right food:
- Always choose easy preparations: those food items cooked easily are healthier, contain more nutrition and easy to digest.
- Avoid deep fried extra oily food: generally deep fried over cooked foods causes acidity and a gastric problem which lead to indigestion and, later on, weight gain due to the improper digestive system.
- Add colors to your diet: use color full vegetables, and eat different color fruits, it will provide phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are natural compounds found in plant foods such as vegetables, fruit, whole grain products and legumes. These plant compounds have beneficial effects working with other essential nutrients to promote good health.
Divide your plate into four sections with dairy on the side to represent the five food groups:
What is right amount of food? (it means your portion size):
One easy way to size up portions if you don't have any measurements is to use your hand as a guide:
- A clenched fist is about a cup - and a cup is the amount experts recommend for a portion of pasta, rice, cereal, vegetables, and fruit.
- A meat portion should be about as big as your palm.
- Limit the amount of added fats (like butter, mayo, or salad dressing) to the size of the top of your thumb.
Fix meal timings, and try to stick to those timings. Maintain a proper gap between meals to get it digest well.