Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saritha CYour feedback matters!
The Incident in Holy Cross Hospital in Kalyan where 15 doctors have been injured among others by vandals and mob flurry, is indeed a shocking. This is a result of growing intolerance among lay people and highest degree of tolerance among medical caregiver added with inaction by official agencies. Basic premise should be understood that no DOCTOR will ever kill any patient and a doctor is not a god or doesn't have a magic wand! Its time the entire medical fraternity unite and the government sprung into action using the new act with the fullest will. Let the 500 odd vandals bear the entire loss to the property of hospital and treatment of injured.
- Ironically, when the patient dies, blame is on doctor. When the patient with worst medical condition survives using all the modern avenues available and billed accordingly, again the blame is on doctor. May not be in this particular incident, but many times the patient is brought late to doctors/hospitals in critical conditions - after completing rounds of babas,fakirs,home remedies,alternative medicines. But no one in this chain is either blamed or held responsible. Not to name smoking, tobacco, alcohol and recreational drugs!
- Lately the doctors are projected as villains and hospitals as crime-lands in society and that has impacted the public opinion against medical fraternity among lay people.
- A wide-range of health-awakening is required in society. Similarly, communication skills among healthcare providers to improve doctor-patient interpersonal relationship needs to be focused urgently. There has to be a special insurance scheme for doctors and other healthcare providers.
Hi sir/mam. I am 23 years old. I am unmarried. Muze apse ye puchna tha ki mere bf ke sath week me 4-5 bar sex karti hu. Meri shadi ho jane ke baad muze koi sex prbm to nahi hogi na?
I am 25 years old married. I had unprotective sex on 7th June. My next periods on 22th may. On Sunday I.e. 18th June I bleed, so I thought it's my period. On evening I check but there is only one drop. On second day same thing happen with me. Third day I have much bleeding but for some time only. Again the same. On fourth day means today morning I have some amount of bleeding. So I am confused and not to know what to do. Whats happening with me. Can you please specify?
Me any my gf had sex on 23 oct and we take pregnancy test on 29 oct which was negative, further she got her period on 1 november ,now its 4 dec but she did not get her period .is this possible that she is pregnant?
I am 38_39 weeks pregnant. My baby is beach n doc HAv advised c sec. My query is my baby is sometimes on my right n sometimes left. But not steady head down. Last week I felt being head down but since again some days it's head up. My c sect is advised. Is thr any possibility of baby head down n normal delivery?
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away” however, while one may commend you on an excellent diet schedule, keeping the doctor away might not always seem to be too favourable an option, especially in recent times when unforeseen circumstances and complications pertaining to lifestyle irregularities always keep creeping up.
While proper diet and regular workouts may keep you remarkably fit, genetic constraints might easily overrule such efforts to maintaining good health. Frequent checkups are especially recommended for those who share a family history of a number of diseases, infections, any type of cancer, hypertension, or sleep disorders, since problems might grow quietly and steadily when left unchecked for a longer span of time.
Most people usually visit their doctor or physician when they face an emergency. This should not be the scenario, as is advised by most health experts. It has been widely accepted that the average visit to the clinic must be at the least, four times a year. However, uniformity isn’t to be maintained by everyone in this regard. Infants see a doctor for at least eight times a year while six to eight year olds visit their physician twice a year.
It is important to have a number of crucial matters looked into and tested periodically in order to keep track of any unfavourable developments:
- Dental check-up every six months
- Annual pap smears
- Semi-annual HIV tests
- Eye examinations once every two years, once a year for those patients with current vision problems
- Biennial skin cancer screening
- Full physical examination once a year
- Breast examination once a month
- Pelvic examination every few months
- Thyroid tests every five years
- Check blood pressure level every month
It is imperative to understand that not one particular check-up schedule is capable of fitting in the necessities of all individuals. This makes it all the more clear that, while the requirement of physical attention isn’t the same for everyone, once a year physical check-up is a must for any individual.
Abortion is the expulsion of products of conception either fully or partially.
The causes of abortion vary from hormonal disturbances any trauma or injury, a severe shock, infectious and foetal abnormalities. It is a nature's way of rejecting a malformed baby.
Other reasons can be:
Uterine weakness or displacement.
Cervical canal weakness.
Bleeding from vagina either profuse or in spots.
Pain is usually the dull type of pain in abdomen and back.
DO'S and DONT'S:
If you have a bad obstetric history like repeated abortions, malformed foetuses, consult a gynaecologist as soon as pregnancy is suspected.
Do not over strain, carry weights, or do laborious jobs during pregnancy.
Take plenty of rest but do take some light exercise. Exercises should be done only under the medical guidance or expert opinion.
Take doctor's advice on diet and medicate.
Do not self-medicate.
I want to stop breastfeeding as my child is 14 months old but she refused to take any other milk. So please suggest me the ways how can make her to drink.
Hi, i'm 42 year old female, today morning my breast leaking milk from breast but i'm not pregnant and I have 14 year old son. After that I didn't got pregnant, please tell me why this breast milk coming and its coming from both the side. Is it a serious problem?
I have 25 to 27 days menstrual cycle. I had unprotected sex in the day of 22nd of my menstrual cycle. I took unwanted 72 pill within 24 hours. In the day of 29th I just found little amount of pinkish liquid but my period is not happen. Can I get pregnant? It is the 29th day.
I had sex 1st time after my delivery. We had after almost 5 weeks. But it was very painful for me. Too much to bear. What's the reason for the pain.
Hi doctor please help me out with this, I am not getting sleep from on week it's been 6 days I dint sleep, and more over I am planning to conceive a baby becoz of this problem I am scared weather I'll get pregnant or not ! And I am very disturbed with out sleep please tell me some tipd.
Vo mujhe skin per hair growth Ho rahi hai or pet pr bhi to mai kya karu iske liye aur is vajhase pregnancy bhi nahi hoti hai kya aur hoga to baby kaisa hoga aur main point ye thik kaise hoga matlab harmones balance kaise hoga.
I had unprotected sex with my gf and she missed her periods. We also dis the pregnancy test which showed negative. Periods were to come by 23 but they have not came yet and we did the test on 27th may. Now we will be doing a test on Friday i. E on 3rd June. What if that test comes out to be a positive. We don't want the child. Is it possible to do abortion through pills and not through operation. Please suggest me.
Im 24years old girl. I have 1 prob. Ma baby was feed only my 1 breast, 2nd one not bcoz thats nipple was very smal. What can I do for increase the size of nipple.
Hello doctor. I got my ivf treatment embroys transfer was done on 2nd feb 2017. On 16 th feb my beta hcg was 1165.0 then after 48 hours it was 3333.0 now I am 6 weeks pregnant. In transvaginal scan doctor saw only G sac and foetal pole but no heartbeat yet. I am so worried what can I do. Plzz help me.
I'm Garima a 18 years old teenage girl. My periods date was 4th December and I still did not get periods. I had unsafe sex last month after my periods were gone. I wanna know how to get periods? Or if I am pregnant What to do to avoid this unwanted pregnancy? Any home remedy for this.
The Ayurvedic body of knowledge relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the root cause of ailments. The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. The entry and accumulation of Ama or toxins can lead to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. As per Ayurveda, the digestive fires or Agni also need to be produced in appropriate amounts.
So how can you understand and take care of your digestive system, the Ayurvedic way? Here's our take on the matter:
- Types of Agni: The digestive system has four kinds of Agni or fire that keeps it in working condition. The Jathar Agni ensures that hydrochloric acid is being produced in the stomach which directly affects the thyroid gland. The Bhuta Agni takes care of the bile acid formation in the liver. The Kloma Agni manages the pancreatic enzymes that help in digesting and absorbing sugar properly. And finally, the Dhatu Agni takes care of the tissue transformation in this entire process and region. A weak state of any of the four Agnis will lead an imbalance and food will not be digested properly.
- Doshas and Agni: As per Ayurvedic science, the state of your Agni and its strength depends on the four Doshas and the one that afflicts your being. In Vata and Kapha Dosha patients, the Agni will be weak which will lead to a 'cold' digestive system where the food will not be digested properly. This can lead to constipation in the long run as well as loose motions and gas. In case there is a Pitta Dosha, the raging fire of Agni will be unbearable, which can lead to acid reflux disease and chronic acidity as well as heartburn.
- Herbs and Spices: The use of herbs and spices while cooking can greatly cool or revive the Angi, depending on your Dosha. Ingesting a sliver of ginger along with lemon juice can help in warming the cold fire of the Agni, along with other aroma releasing spices like cardamom, pepper and licorice. Further, saliva and enzyme secretion can happen with these spices too. Also, these herbs can ensure that your digestion does not work overtime or create excess heat.
- Ama: Using hing to season your meals can also help in better digestion of food and less accumulation of Ama or toxins.
One needs to know the state of the Agni in the body and regulate the diet and routine with proper sleep and food intake patterns, for a well-functioning digestive system.