Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Saraswathi A KYour feedback matters!
I am into night shifts I am not getting sleep in morning and my eyes are paining due to more usage with computer, cellphone and laptop. I have hair fall, pot belly, and digestion problems etc. Please suggest best ways to get sleep.
Dear sir, I'm suffering from fever in three days and feel very weak. My head are paining and eye are red. Please give me solution.
My son 3 years old. Doctors doubting about myopia. And assuming -2 power. Is this curable. Should he need to wear glass. He is very young. He will not wear glass. Please suggest on further.
I have sight and I don't use spectacles but my eyesight power was increased how to control it self tell me doctor.
8 years ago I hv beaten my head to a wall. My forehead is swelled. N it reds come into my eyes. It aoutmaticlly that sawool gone. An some time I hv pain in my head. I fell chaker n pain in left side ful head to neck. What should I do. Till now I hv not taken any treatment.
My grandfather has eye problem. He can not see properly. l could not understand what are doing now. Please help me kindly.
I feel always eye pain when I am working on computer. I wear lens on both eyes. But also sometimes coming headache problem.
Symptoms like pain, watering, itching, sticky discharge, then only it can be treated. Till then put genteel eye drop 3 times a day and optic eye drop 2 times a day for a week.
I am 21 years old. My left eye is -0.5 and right eye is -7.0 with -0.5 cylindrical in both eyes. My right eye's power is increasing at the rate of -0.5 every year. I am wearing glasses since 2010. Is this condition called amblyopia. During regular checkup, the doctor said my eyes are normal and it is not amblyopia, not a big problem. But I doubt, I have some serious problem with eyes. What can I do to control the worsening of the eyesight?
I am 62 years old and I my left eye becomes dry and I consult the ophthalmologist who gave me the following medicines: 1-Liposic (Gel ophtalmique Carbomere 980) with two applications a day2-Frakidex (pommade ophtalmique) with one application in the evening. But still with the two above applications, no progress and I have the feeling that still something is not working properly. Pleas adviseYour brother Ahmed Sr process engineer from Algeria.
Hi doctor my question is that all way's I will sleep and watch tv and working in mobile is this habit will damage eyes please suggest doctor your thankfully.
I am 55 yrs old man suffering from physicists from last two yrs. What to do.-with taking steroids facing problems like weakness, developed cataract in eyes etc etcpl advise.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.