Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarasvathiYour feedback matters!
Due to pregnancy and lack of sleep my skin complexion has become very dark along with dark circles, home remedies does not hve a great effect, what can be done for glowing skin and confident me. Please suggest some kind of creams or lotions to apply.
My wife is suffering from pcod. Whether she ovulate? How to use ovulation detector kit and wen to use. We r planning for a child.
I had unprotected sex on 8th Oct. My period date was on 28th but period didn't come. Earlier Ihad consulted a gynecologist who prescribed m meprate for 3 days .I had bleeding around 14th but scanty flow dark brown in color for 2 days. I did a self urine pregnancy test on 25th which came out to b negative. Is there still any chances of pregnancy. Was it implantation bleeding? Nd I had taken meprate 2-3 days before I had unprotected sex with my partner. I am very tensed. please guide m.
I am 6 months pregnant, I sleep in left side maximum but when I want to turn to right side I forget to get up and turn, Will that make severe problems?
insertion of IUCD in my wife five days ago. From the first day antibiotic starts, but excess lekoria leaks from vagina uptill now, if during leakage of lecoria we can intercross without any infection, or we should avoid uptill it clear.
I am a 18 year old girl. In my menstrual cycle. My period is 20 days so far before 3 months. And it gets reduced to a period of 10-14 days. Whats the reason behind this? What can I do to maintain a proper period? Is this harmful to me?
Sorry for mistake. I had sex on 23 April without intercourse and period came on 4 may only for one day. M I pregnant. Earlier questions have some mistake sorry for this.
I am 24 year old girl. Last week I had a unproductive sex incidentally. So I took the unwanted 72 pill withing 72 hours after having sex. Now I am nt getting my periods as per the date 30, instead of it I got sm few blood drops and nw it is nt bleeding. please give me the proper suggestion what should I do.
After participating in sex with HIV PATIENT, within how many days the disease will be diagnosed by blood test if it is transmitted?
On 19th March I had taken i-pill immediately after intercourse. When will the withdrawal bleeding occur? N is it compulsory for it to occur? Also my monthly cycle is irregular.
खीरा हमारे शरीर के लिए बहुत ही पौष्टिक और हेल्थी होता है।
ये आपके शरीर में विटामिन को बढ़ाता है और जमें हुए कारकों को सक्रिय करने के लिए विटामिन को प्रोत्साहित करता है जो कि रक्त के थक्का बनाने में मदद करते हैं।
खीरा रक्त का थक्का बनाने की क्षमता को भी बढ़ाता है जो कि रक्त को अत्यधिक बहने से रोकता है।
जैसा कि हमने ऊपर पढ़ा कि ये विटामिन को बढ़ाने व प्रोत्साहित करने में भी मदद करता है और यदि आपके शरीर में विटामिन की मात्रा पर्याप्त है तो ये रक्त को लगातार बहने से रोकता है।
साथ ही साथ इससे आपके नाक और मसूड़ों से भी रक्त के बहने में कमी आती है।
खीरा आपकी त्वचा को भी फायदा पहुंचाता है यदि आपकी त्वचा में जलन है या ज्यादा धूप से आप आये है और थका थका महसूस कर रहे हैं या आप की त्वचा में बहुत खीचाव है तो आप खीरे को खाने की बजाये काट कर भी अपने चहरे पर रक सकते हैं, इससे आपको 15 से 20 मिनट के बाद आराम महसूस होगा।
यदि आपकी आंखे सूजी हुईं है तो भी इसे गोल पतला काटकर आंखो में रखने से सूजन कम होती है।
खीरे में सिलीकोन और सल्फर होता जो कि बालों को बढ़ाने में सहायक होता है।
खीरे अपने कम कैलोरी और अधिक पानी वाले गुण के कारण उन लोगों के लिए बहुत ही फायदेमंद है जो लोग अपना वजन कम करना चाहते हैं।
पानी की ज्यादामात्रा और फाइबर होने के कारण खीरा आपके पाचन तंत्र से अपशिष्टों को बाहर निकालने और भोजन को पचाने में भी सहायता करता है।
रोज़ाना खीरे के सेवन से पुरानी कब्ज भी दूर हो जाती है।
खीरे की कड़वाहट की वजह से आप इसे खाने की बजाये जूस बनाकर भी पी सकते हैं।
इससे ये आपके लिए और भी लाभकारी होगा।
My mother is 72 years old she is suffering from psychosis she is taking medicine respidon 1 but now last one she is just like she gone in coma.
I am having thick jelly like discharge no smelly no itching my period is due after 9 days what does this mean?
My wife is suffering from yeast infection in urine since one week she is 29 years old and she is feeling burning in vagina, please suggest me quick remedies for burning problems due to this infection.
If my wife is pregnant 20 days and I do not want that child what should I do in that case? Is there any tablet or medicine that can cause abortion? If yes will you prescribe me that medicine.
My close best friend is tensed about her breast, she told me that she feels something hard on left side of her left boob and it hurts some times. I just want to know is it normal or not. Or it is sign of something serious disease?
I am 23 years old am not feeling good from few days due to stomach pain. Even am unable to do work continuously getting backpain. Frequently headache and menses cycle is not coming properly. Could you please provide me suggestions.
The first few months post pregnancy are the most tiring for a mother. Sleep whenever your baby dozes. This will help you regain your strength.
Dry fruits undoubtedly are great energy foods that are loaded with vital nutrients like minerals and vitamins. Anjeer or fig is one of the most popularly used dry fruit, and has multiple benefits. So, it's essential to include this fruit in your diet. Anjeer or fig can be consumed in multiple ways.
First is, by sun drying it and having it raw. You can even store this dried fig throughout the year. People across the country love the milk shake of Kaju Anjeer. For which, you need to soak some figs and add them along with cashews to the milk. Alternatively, you can even roughly cut them and add to your salads. The most delicious way to have figs is by adding them in your desserts. You can also make sweets like barfi and peda (milk sweet) with this healthy ingredient.
Here are 9 health benefits of this super fruit:
- Controls blood pressure and ageing: Figs are rich in potassium, which negates the effect of sodium and helps in controlling blood pressure. They can also help in controlling ageing effects by providing you enough iron, estrogen, etc. This keeps your hormones in check and boosts your energy as well. Figs are also great for skin and hair and nails. Mashed figs applied on the face can prevent acne.
- Helps in weight management: Moderate amount of figs can help in controlling weight. They are rich in fiber, and therefore eating figs is a good way to keep junk and fried foods at bay. When in the mood for a light snack, pick figs and they will make you feel full, at the same time, but in a healthy way.
- Heart healthy food: Figs reduce the amount of triglycerides in the blood. Triglycerides are the culprit for inducing heart disease as they are fat particles which accumulate along the blood vessel and cause heart attacks.
- Reduces chances of cancer: Figs are rich in antioxidants and therefore help in controlling release of free radicals and chronic inflammation. The free radicals are the ones responsible for chronic inflammation including cancer, heart disease, and diabetes. Figs are therefore believed to have a preventive effect on these chronic health conditions.
- Controls blood sugar: The chlorogenic acid present in figs helps in reducing blood sugar levels in diabetics. Potassium which is found in abundance in figs also plays a good role in control of blood sugar levels.
- Improves bone health: Calcium is the main ingredient required for healthy bones, and figs are a good natural source for this. While dairy products are a good source, they are not alone sufficient, and figs can be a good second-line supplement.
- Aids in constipation: Being rich in fiber, figs are good for intestinal motility and can prevent constipation. The fiber provides roughage, aiding in good bowel movements
- Keeps the reproductive system in check: Figs are rich in minerals like magnesium, zinc, and manganese which contribute to vitality and fertility. Figs can be soaked in milk and consumed or eaten in other forms as mentioned above. So, if you're pregnant or planning a baby, do include this super food in your diet.
- Prevent kidney stones: Boil some figs in water and once cool, this water can be consumed for a few days to prevent kidney stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.