Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SarasvathiYour feedback matters!
My husband is 32 years old healthy man. The physical relationship is strained and very rare but rest is all fine. He doesn't complain of any discomfort. Is it ok not to have any inclination for physical relationship. The frequency is like once in a month. Is it normal to not want to get physical for a man his age?
( corelation is done accourding to the symptoms otherwise Atyartav is vast concept as compared to Pollymenorrhoea)
Some commonsymptoms of pollymenorrhoea
1. Exessive bleeding at the time of
2. Sever abdominal cramps
3. Sever headache
2. Muscle fetigue
4. Hemorrhagic piles ( in some cases)
6. Hair loss
7. Dullness of skin colour and complexion
Now a days mainly seen causes for this disorders are :-
Altered diet containing more spices , SALT, preservatives and GREEN CHILLY etc.
Accourding to ayurveda the diet ( Salty, sour, hot) in nature causes vitiation of Pitta dosha and it causes the vitiation of Rakta dhatu. due to this as body expells cough while coughing from body simillerly it expells more quantity of blood in attempt to get rid of vitiated Rakta dhatu from the body. in this the associated dosha is Vata dosha.
Though DOCTORS ATTENTION is MUST in this case you can parctice some tips to get relief from this at home.
1. Avoid diet which causes the problem of Heat, Hyperacidity, such as Green chilly, spices, chilly powder,
( In some womens the specific reason for this is they eats lots of Golgappa daily which contains green chilly water )
2. Avoid fast food to avoid the preservatives and other harmfull chemicals.
3. Avoid excess use of Pickle as it contains more salt as preservatives.
4. Eat 1 Awala ( indian gooseberry) on empty stomach.
5. Eat fresh food. take fresh juices of fruits or beet root.
6. Start using Nachani satva instead of taking poha or khichadi as a breakfast.
7. Regular exercise with some yogasana as Bhujangasan, Vajrasan, and Pranayam etc.
All diabetic patients who fast should be aware of certain facts if they fast during Ramzan, he further added.
All patients with diabetes should consult with their family physician regarding the Ramzan fast and learn the warning symptoms.
Type 2 diabetes will be controlled by diet and may require no special precautions.
Patients at risk of diabetes should avoid overeating to prevent post meal high blood pressure, after the predawn and/or sunset meal.
The exercise program for patients with diabetes on diet control should be modified to avoid lower blood sugar level. Exercise should be done 2 hours after the sunset meal.
Food restriction and dehydration may cause some cardiac risk in the elderly.
The choice of drugs in diabetes may require consultation with a doctor. Drugs that act by increasing the production of insulin are to be preferred. Some patients on metformin may fast safely with minimal complications. However, two-thirds of the total daily dose should be given just before the sunset meal and rest one-third before the predawn meal. Patients on pioglitazone may require no change in dose. Patients on sulfonylureas may require medical clearance before commencing fast.
Insulin dose also needs to be modified during the fast. Usually two doses of insulin, one before each meal, are sufficient.
If the blood sugar falls below 60, then the fast should be immediately broken.
Fast should also be broken if blood sugar rises to more than 300.
Patients should avoid fasting on sick days.
This is for my wife. She got bleeding for about 1 month. What are the side effects of unusual bleedings. What is it actually caused by. How can it be controlled.
Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol.
There's no getting around it. You've got to replace them with healthy foods: lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, olive oil --
What we call the mediterranean diet. Eat like an italian, a spaniard, a greek! enjoy!
Visit or search for ssohm on internet for more tips and information on various diseases.
I am 19 yrs old I had sex with my boyfriend a month ago. I had i-pill after that and got periods in 2 days but now after those periods I am getting a brown colour discharge daily and my this periods hadn't come yet. What may be the problem with me?
Hi. I am 24 years old and unmarried. I am not pregnant but today suddenly I saw a drop of milk came out of my nipple. I ignored 1st. But it leaked in same way 3/4 times. Is there a reason to worry? How is this even possible?
My period date is 10th march but today 14th march. I have safe sex to my bf in 3rd march. Have a chance to pregnancy? If I am pregnant so which medicine take this time?
Pehele sex karne se itna pain kavi nehi hua he but kal Sex karte waqt or sex ke bad bhi zor se pain hora he mera vagina or toilet Jane ke baad pain or zalan hora he or beach beach me khujli hora he. Me Abhi 2 month se krimson-35 le raha hu for abnormal menstruation kelie. So pain kam karne kelie kuch home remedies he to please suggest me agar nehi he to or kya karne se pain kam hoga please advice me.
There is no fixed course for iron. You need to continue till your body stores are adequate in iron. A regular follow-up blood test is most essential to prevent iron overload. There is no need to take extra supplemental iron unless indicated.
Continue using food sources of iron even after stopping the tablet/syrup as food sources will never cause iron overload. Common foods being beet, green veggies, dates, figs, raisins, sesame seeds, almonds.
If you are not responding to the iron or your hemoglobin keeps dropping frequently, you need to rule out hemoglobin related disorders.
But, but, but. Try doing this first -
Include vitamin a (carrots, peach, papaya, mango, green vegetables), copper (whole grains, almonds, pista, figs, dates, walnuts, raisins) and vitamin c to improve absorption of iron.
Our indian dish'aloo-palak' is a good example of food combination to maximize efficacy of nutrient absorption. Forget the technical jargon.
What I mean is that you get iron from palak and vitamin c, vitamin a and copper from the potato, so it enhances the iron absorption.
Point to note:
Do not take your anti-acidity syrups, tablets or capsules with iron. It will just not allow that iron to be absorbed.
Do not drink cow or buffalo or soya milk to gulp that iron tablet, it will just not allow.
Do not take tea or coffee with iron tablet; it will just not allow.
So, get the best out of that iron tablet, so that you can discontinue it sooner.
While period problem suffering from one sided strongly headache every month. I had completed medical course of three month but once I stop it again facing the same problem, feeling very week, body pain n tiredness. Kindly suggest me best of the medicine on this.
Hi i Am not getting by periods for the past 1 years I decreased my weight now spotting is thr but still no heavy flow I masturbated many tyms I git fluids also but still prblm remains same can you help me.
On Nov 6 we participated in sex, and she got periods on nov 16, still there is a chance of getting pregnancy, at that time spread also not entered.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.