Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarasvathiYour feedback matters!
- Laparoscopy operations are safe if done from an experienced surgeon.
- It significantly reduces the patient discomfort and any patient can get back to routine life within 3-4 days.
Hello doctor, I am having sex with my gf from 1 year. I had sex with my girlfriend a week ago, the last time we did it. She was feeling pain in her vagina. .so we stopped in 30-40 secs but after that day she is experiencing vaginal pain and burning sensation while urinating, its been a week and urine comes every 45-60 minutes. Now she is feeling like everything will come out of her through her vagina. What should we do?
In India, Cancer issue is expanding systematically and in this issue, individuals are losing their full hair of entire body with impact of chemotherapy. Presently at Looks Forever Hair and Skin Esthetic Clinic gives Hair Patches/Toupee/Hair Skin, to those individuals who are experiencing cancer.
You would not consider how essential your hair is until you confront losing it. In addition, that if you have cancer and are going to experience chemotherapy, the shot of hair loss is genuine. Both men and women face hair loss as one of the symptoms, they fear most in the wake of being determined to have malignancy.
Regardless of whether you have, hair loss from your chemotherapy depends generally on the sort and measurement of medication you get. Nevertheless, regardless of whether you can keep up a solid self-perception after hair loss depends, a ton on your state of mind and the support of your loved ones.
Cancer Patients and Hair Loss – Reason
Chemotherapy medications are capable drugs that assault quickly developing cancer cells. Shockingly, these medications additionally assault other quickly developing cells in your body -incorporating those in your hair roots.
Chemotherapy may bring about hair loss everywhere on your body - not simply on your scalp. At times your eyelash, eyebrow, armpit, pubic and other body hair additionally drops out. Some chemotherapy medications are more probable than others to bring about hair loss are, and diverse dosages can make anything from a unimportant diminishing complete baldness.
Manage Chemotherapy Hair Loss
As per Individuals with Cancer faces hair loss as a troubling symptom of treatment. Each time you get a look at yourself in a mirror, your changed appearance is an indication of your disease and all that you have encountered since your determination.
The ideal route for you to manage approaching balding is to prepare and concentrate on showing up some time recently, amid and after your cancer treatment.
Your hair loss for the most part cannot be averted or controlled, but, it can be managed. Make the accompanying strides all through your treatment to limit the dissatisfaction and nervousness related with hair loss.
Plan for a head covering
Right now is an ideal opportunity to begin considering wigs, scarves or other head covers. Regardless of whether you wear a make a beeline for disguise, your balding is dependent upon you. Nevertheless, it is less demanding to get ready for it now instead of later.
Be delicate to your hair
Start being kind to your hair. Try not to bleach, color or perm your hair — this can debilitate it. Air-dry your hair however much as could be expected and abstain from warming gadgets, for example, hair curling accessories and hot rollers. Reinforcing your hair now may make it more inclined to remain in your mind somewhat longer amid treatment.
Consider trimming your hair
Short hair tends to look fuller than long hair. Therefore, as your hair drops out, it will not be as detectable on the off chance that you have short hair. Additionally, on the off chance that you have long hair, going short may enable you to improve a move to aggregate hair loss.
Covering your head as your hair drops out is an individual choice. For some women; hair is related with womanliness and wellbeing, so they keep up that look by wearing a wig. Others pick caps and scarves.
We have an extensive variety of Hair Patches/Toupee/Hair Skin and Wigs accessible at our Clinic for Cancer Patients in Noida. These Hair Patches are made of Human Hair, varying of various size, shape, texture and so on.,
Any individual confronting from Hair Loss issue can without much of a stretch wear this for entire day and amid night the wigs can be effortlessly dive from the head.
Holistic Medicine Emphasizes Body, Mind and Soul
My wife is not conceiving though she is under medical supervision for the last eighteen months. She is now taking Duphaston (1 tab. From day16 to 25) OvigynDSR (1tab. Daily) Clomipure (day3 to day 7) and Hucog hp5000 inj. Monthly once for the last two months. She only has been diagnosed with a minimum thyroid. Her age is 33years and she is a bit bulky. Kindly give me your valuable tips as what to do.
Salt or more specifically Sodium plays a crucial role in BP management. Too high salt/Sodium ingestion can cause high BP while too low salt/sodium levels can cause low BP. So it is important to maintain an optimum salt intake. Studies have shown that a reduction in the amount of sodium consumed through the diet leads to a noticeable decrease of blood pressure and therefore, it is important to keep salt intake as low as possible. Salt intake is not same as Sodium intake. Salt is Sodium Chloride and is just one of the forms in which human beings consume Sodium. Here are some tips--
- Recommended Salt/ Sodium intake - Adults should consume <5gms of salt in a day (appx 1 teaspoon salt)/ Or <2.3 gms of sodium daily. Ideal Sodium intake should be <1.5 gms daily.
- To decrease salt/sodium, AVOID processed foods like Chips, nachos, popcorns, namkeens like bhujiya, salted peanuts etc, pickles, papads, chutneys, sauces like tomato and soya sauce, ready-to-eat meals, junk and fried food like burgers, french fries, cured hams or bacon or salami, packed salty drinks like juices or buttermilk, hot chocolate etc.
- Avoid adding salt from over the top in your salads, soups, curds and vegetables.
- DO NOT Absolutely remove salt from your diet. Hence, Salt used while cooking the food at home is fine, but once the food is cooked do not add extra salt/chaat masala in the cooked food.
- Teach healthy eating habits to your children by encouraging them to eat fruits, vegetables, drinking fresh food and home cooked meals rather than junk food.
- If you are heart failure patient or kidney disease patient discuss with your Cardiologist or Nephrologist about the optimum recommended salt intake specified for you.
- It is difficult to get used to low salt in terms of taste when you are used to salty taste, but it is possible. But the health benefits of controlling salt in diet can play a major role in BP reduction thus preventing the need for medicines, hence it can be worthwhile to get used to low salt taste.
Me and my wife trying for pregnancy. Her last period was delayed by 50 days. She never had irregular periods. Got after 50 days. Now we are desperately trying for pregnancy. Please help with tips.
Once the reality of the positive pregnancy test sets in, dreaming about the yet-to-arrive begins. Curiosity about gender, options for names, ways to manage, shopping ideas, etc., begin to get discussed. And then totally out of the blue the news comes that there is a miscarriage. This is one of the most depressing phases. It is very important for the family to be around and support each other. While the entire family is upset and hurt over the news, the mother needs most care as there is just not emotional but a huge physical component also to the episode. On the other hand, remember that miscarriages are extremely common, and is no indication of a fertility issue.
The first step would be to diagnose and confirm the miscarriage. After that, depending on whether it was complete or incomplete, some medical intervention might be required. In most cases, medications like misoprostol are given to expel the uterine contents. These help by clearing out the contents in about a couple of days' time. In some cases, a D and C might be required if your doctor suspects that medication will not suffice. This also helps identify if there is any issue in the uterus that could have caused the miscarriage.
While the above takes care of the physical part, the emotional component also requires cautious management. Needless to say, this is trickier than the earlier one.
- Mourn to your heart's content - When you have nursed a life within you and have lost it, it is very normal to cry for its loss. There would be a mix of emotions - shock, denial, confusion, anger, grief, depression, etc. Take some solace from that fact that this is nature's way of removing unhealthy fetuses.
- Get someone to talk to - Need not be your husband, but anybody whom you can talk to without having to watch words. A sibling, a good friend, a close relative - your choice. Make sure you don't pick ones who will judge and sympathize with you. More than sympathy, you need someone understanding and knowledgeable.
- Socialize more - As you would have kept to yourself post your positive test, use this time to socialize more and meet friends whom you have not regularly been in touch with. Close family members, your children (if you already have), society groups, movie groups, etc., help to a great extent.
- Formal medical counseling: If you are not able to cope with your regular circle of family and friends, try seeking professional advice from counseling.
- Spirituality - Whether you believe in temple or churches, spend some time there. Involve in some religious activity if you would like, this helps very often.
As much as it is painful and traumatic, it is not very uncommon or unnatural. Get back on your feet, the sooner you do, the better.
Hi i am Having 2 failed IUI's shall I go for IVF now. My age is 28 now and my husband is 32. I do not want to wait longer to add on complications.
Drinking lots of water - at least 2 litres everyday - every day during periods helps in maintaining the water level in your body and fastens the digestive process while taking care of the hormonal changes.