Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saras Chandra SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years male from Hyderabad. Am suffering premature ejaculation and when the time of having sex quick ejaculation. My partner was very unhappy with me. She is always complaint to me you have over excitement and anxiety about this. Psychologically am very dip pressed. From child hood onwards I have a habit of masturbation. If there is any reason from my situation. Please help me out this situation.
Hi. I have a doubt. Hope I get the solution here. Now I'm 31 years. At the age of 28 I got pregnancy. Till then I was under anti epilepsy medication (tegrital). But when I got pregnancy doctor suggested to stop it gradually and stopped completely after my 4th month. I got c section delivery with baby boy with 2.5 kg. He is good. But I don't have lactation at all. My son was fully fed with formula. When asked to my doctor she said it may be due to using of anti epilepsy medicine. I used many tablets and home remedies but nothing worked. Now I'm again 2 months pregnant. Now I'm not using any medicines and I'm perfectly healthy now. Can I get enough lactation at least for the next coming baby. Can I do any thing from the time of pregnancy. Please suggest any ideas. Your answers will help me lot. Please.
Hi, I Missed my periods .lmp 20th july. I am Having meprate medicion. Does it cause nausea? Weight gain?
Earlier I have nightfall after a month. It is occur 2 time . But now since 2 day ago I hv nightfall daily. Can you suggest me this how to get rid of this?
Hi. I have been taking nitrofurantoin for urinary tract infection from 3 days as advised by gynec. But severe piles like symptoms due to this antibiotic. Can't sit or stand. Severe pain. UTI has come down. I am taking lots of fluid and fiber. Gynec is asking me to take it 7 more days. Can I change the antibiotic. Acc to culture, ampicillin sulbactam, norflox, levoflox and few others are sensitive. Can I change the antibiotic now.
Sir is consumption of asparagus for sexual problems may cause any side effects. How long period of time it would be taken. I hve the prob of premature ejaculation. And leakage of semen through urine.
I eat manforce tablets Daley at night from 6 days But problem is I don, t sleep better What I can do.
You're said to suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation if you ejaculate a minute after penetration or are unable to delay ejaculation during sex. There are certain risk factors and complications associated with this condition and being aware of them can help in effective management of the sexual dysfunction.
Risk factors involved:
1. Erectile dysfunction - Your chances of developing premature ejaculation increase if you regularly face trouble in getting or sustaining an erection. More importantly, the fear of not being able to get an erection can cause you to rush through your sexual experiences.
2. Stress - Premature ejaculation increases if you suffer from mental or emotional stress. When this happens, your ability to relax and pay attention during sexual intercourse decreases.
3. Health problems - Even the presence of an underlying health condition like a heart disease may make you rush through sex and ejaculation. Moreover, many heart patients have been reported as having experienced a decrease in satisfaction and frequency after a heart surgery or heart attack.
What are its complications?
Complications that premature ejaculation can cause:
1. Fertility issues - Premature ejaculation can decrease your chances of having a baby or can even make fertilization tricky. During conception, two things need to happen, which are penetration of the vagina and ejaculation, when the latter occurs before penetration, it affect your fertility chances.
2. Stress in relationships - Relationship problems are another complication that you may face when you have premature ejaculation.
More importantly, a strained relationship can give rise to dissatisfaction between partners. If you experience PE, the best thing to do is not blame yourself or consider yourself as inadequate. Communicate with your partner by speaking openly about the subject.