Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saranya
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. SaranyaYour feedback matters!
I got lower back pain when ever I walk a little and do physical work I got tired very fast please help.
I am suffering from acute back pain and pain in the thigh and left hip for the last two months even after taking all medicine and physiotherapy treatment and homeopathic treatment. I slipped while coming out from a lift in the month of May after I returned after visiting my ailing brother who has been diagnosed with rapidly progressive dementia and his condition is deteriorating day by day. My parents are not alive and he is the only one who can come in high and low times. I become so much depressed after seeing him in such a state. I keep on crying and praying for my brother recovery but Dr. said it is incurable. I don't know what to do. My family and kids are also suffering due to my condition but I am unable to keep control on my emotions. Please guide me what to do. Thanks a lot for your help.
I am 21 years old and i am masturbating from last 3-4 years .nowadays sometimes I have back pain and chest pain and please tell me ll I have any future problem .i am very much worried please help me.
In nov 2015 I was diagnosed with PCOS. The doctor advised me to continue having Ginette-35 till I plan to conceive. Its been almost 2 years now and I am continuing with the medicine. How should I proceed if I do want to conceive? Also my weight is considerably more & its not reducing.
I am 20 years old male and I have pain in my shoulder since two days sir please suggest what can I do because I am prepare ng for NDA.
My husband suffering pain in back side of shoulder from 3months. Consulted with different doctors about this they told that it us a muscular pain and suggest pain killers, muscle strain medicine and massage ointments but still he suffering this problem. Kindly suggest me what can I do?
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps.