Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saranya Devanathan
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Saranya DevanathanYour feedback matters!
Mera 15 din bad board sa exam hai aur mai ab padhta nahi hu aur mai ghar per lata rahta hu kuch nahi kerta, maine 3 mahino sa kitaba khol ker dakhi nahi hai mera 11 class mai bahot jadha kam no. Aaya tha mera papa nai mujhe bohut data aur mujhe bhai ki tara padahi chodna ko kaha bhai ka padahi mai koi interest nahi tha mera hai ki nahi janta nahi us time papa bhai ki shop kulvana ki soch raha tha aur muhje bhi usse shop mai kam kerna ko kaha gaya. Mena soch liya ki mai shop nahi karuga usse time mai ek relation mai bhi tha maine vo relation chod di aur usse bahot emotionaly hoger wadda kiya ki mai 12 class mai bahot aacha marks laker auaga, ab mai pura badal gaya mai sabse bolna chod diya apna dost, family member. Lakin life ka turning point ya kuch bhi kaho 28/5/17 ko mai aapna dost ka gher aaya physics ka kuch notes samajker gaya tha aur ghar aakar pata chalta hai ki mera bhai ki shaadi ke liye ladki dekna ja raha hai aur shadi tey hogayi aur 1 mahina mai shaadi hai mera dimang karab kyu ki maine summer break mai bahot sara padna ka socha tha ya sab bhul ker mai shaadi ka kam mai lag gaya aur vo bhi bahot buri tara sa, aur shadhi bahot sucessfully hogayi aur sab logo na meri taref kari lakin ab mera room badal gaya, aur mera room picha ka side hona ki waja sa bahot dand rahti thi aur mera Kamre Mein Koi table chair nahi hey isliye mai bed per padna laga lakin motivational chla gaya aur ab mana last 5 mahino sa kitab khol bhi nahi dakhi, aur sadiyo mai jada dand hona ki waja sa Jyada Sone Laga Meri 15 Dino baad board exam hai aur abbi bhi mai padta nahi hu mana mai last 3 mahino sa tuition jana chod diya aur school bhi kam jata hu mai porn aur masturbate addicted bhi hu, aur mai mastubate bad per ulta Hoga thoda Sa hilta Hoon aur 5-6 sec mai cum nikal jata hai sorry it is shamful but I need someone help there fore I tell you everything mai sa koi kuch bhi gaya mai irritate ho jata hu aur gussa kerta hu Mai bahut Pareshan hu, please help me mujhe kuch advise dijiye please.
We have 2 kids. The little one is 2 years old. My wife is 35. She is averse to any kind of foreplay. She does not like being touched or kissed on breast, on vagina, or on lips. She believes that all the above acts along with lip kissing are unhygienic. She does not allow oral sex. She seems least interested towards sex. She believes that having sex twice a week is too much. She still breastfeeds the little one. There are lot of arguments and quarrels on the above frequently. She feels that having sex twice a week is too much and that I am a maniac with regard to this. Pls assist.
Being flexible is not always about doing splits or doing some random bending. It is about achieving a level of mobility that will not hold you back from doing whatever you are able to do. Most people think that stretching or flexing your muscles and body as the first method to defend you from pain. But if stretching and flexing can be done correctly, it can lengthen one's muscles and give one relief from pains and aches. Stretching is also done to increase the functional range of one's joints and muscles. There are various ways by which one can stretch their muscles. However, the question which looms over here is which is the correct procedure and which is the wrong one.
The wrong vs the right way: Before discussing about the correct way, let us talk about the various wrong ways in which stretching can be done. The first rule is that if stretching is causing you pain or if it is hurting you, then you are probably taking it too far. A muscle needs to relax as much as possible, if it needs to stretch. If one is stretching so hard that he or she cannot relax then the muscle will not lengthen. Stretching should never be painful.
One should also avoid stretching for an insufficient length of time. Only a few seconds of stretching will not hold the therapeutic effects of stretching.
The following methods are few of the correct ways to stretch:
- Always start with the warm muscles. Warm your muscles by doing some aerobic movement or by applying heat with the help of a warm bath.
- After warming your muscles, monitor your level of discomfort. Let it go once you feel pain.
- Hold any stretch for at least 30 seconds.
- Stretching the correct muscle: There are muscles, which need to be stretched and there are muscles, which should not be. So getting to know the correct muscles to be stretched is as important as knowing the correct procedure to stretch your muscles. Every muscle, which does not hurt should not be stretched. There are different types of muscles that cause pain like stiff, tight, short muscles and long muscles. Muscles that are tight should only be subjected to stretching. Stretching muscles that are too long is not a good idea.
- Using physiotherapists: Most people who cannot determine which muscle should be stretched and which should not be, should consult a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists can quickly and easily diagnose muscular issues. They will also show ways to stretch which are most effective for particular needs.
- Stretching should be made a part of one's life. It is a way by which one can become their healthiest self and avoid muscular imbalances.
Stress is very common these days due to the busy modern lifestyle and can cause symptoms of disorders of the mind. There are certain signs that foretell an impending mental problem, these signs should be taken seriously and a mental health professional should be consulted.
Some of these signs that indicate that you should go for a mental health checkup include:
1. Appetite disorder - Appetite problems such as loss of appetite or overeating may indicate mental problems. Moreover, eating foods excess in fat and sugar can indicate signs of stress.
2. Difficulties in interpersonal communication - Progressive reduction in interaction with people to no communication at all indicates signs of stress and a mental health professional should be consulted in this case.
3. Insomnia - Significant modifications in sleeping patterns or not being able to sleep due to stress for a long duration of time need to be addressed as they can result in complications.
4. Overactive mind - The overactive mind is a cause of anxiety where the mind is always thinking and thoughts race through causing anxiety and an inability to relax. A normally active mind is healthy but an overactive mind which can't seem to relax for extended periods of time should be looked into.
5. Lack of interest in activities - Showing symptoms were once fun activities seem worrisome and fearful can indicate signs of mental disorders.
6. Emotional distress causing problems at work and home - Inability to focus at work or everyday activities due to emotional stress can result in depression. Thus, symptoms such as these should be diagnosed at the earliest to prevent complications.