Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarala ShettyYour feedback matters!
What should she to avoid pregnancy. This time. She has already taken abortion pills 2 times in a period of two and half years. What is the best solution to avoid pregnancy now. Pls describe briefly.
I had protected sex on 18th of may and then got my periods by 26th of may. I still didn't get my periods this month. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am a slim girl. I want to make a perfect body. How can I make this? Is there any side effects of using endura mass?
One lady of my relation aged 30 year old is suffering from fibroid in uterus, what is the best solution for this?
1. You must take vitamin c 500 mg three times a day.
2. You must prepare bottles of water mixed with glucose
Powder. This will stop the cravings.
3. You must drink at least 5 glasses of lemon, orange or
Cranberry juice. This will detox your body and mind by
Decreasing blood levels of nicotine.
4. You must take half a nutmeg, weighing 500 mg and crush
It into a powder with a food mixer. Add sugar and flavor to
This powder and keep chewing it whenever you need a
5. You must get a vicks inhaler and take a deep inhalation
Through both your nostrils until the craving goes away.
6. Find a bitter mouth wash. Listerine is the best. You must
Rinse your mouth the first thing in the morning. Smoking
Tastes horrible and unsmokable when you do this.
7. Keep up this personal treatment for 3 days.
My wife missed het period for last 14 days we thought she is pregnant but when we test result was negative. How its happened? Is she pregnant or not how wr find out please help .is it any serious problem her age is 26 and wait is 62.
Sweating is a normal function of the body, but some people sweat so much that their clothes are often drenched in sweat. Hyperhidrosis is a condition where the amount of sweat produced by the sweat glands cannot be regulated. It is characterized by excessive sweating commonly seen in the underarms, palms and soles. This disorder can affect a person at any age and if left untreated, can become a lifelong condition. Though this condition is not a serious threat to your health, it can be quite embarrassing and can hamper your lifestyle.
In many cases, there is no obvious trigger for Hyperhidrosis, and it is caused by the malfunctioning of the nervous system. This is known as primary Hyperhidrosis. Sweat is a function which helps the body cool itself. In cases of primary Hyperhidrosis, the brain sends a message to the sweat glands to produce sweat even though the body does not need to be cooled. A genetic mutation may also be the cause for some cases of Hyperhidrosis.
Hyperhidrosis with obvious trigger factors is known as secondary Hyperhidrosis. While primary Hyperhidrosis mostly affects the underarms, groin, palms and soles, secondary Hyperhidrosis can affect all parts of the body. Some of the common triggers for this condition are:
- Low blood sugar
- Medication side effects
- Alcohol or drug withdrawal
- Parkinson’s disease
Hyperhidrosis can be challenging to diagnose and treat. Lifestyle changes are the easiest way to address this disorder. Some changes that can help you fight Hyperhidrosis are:
- Avoid spicy food and alcohol
- Replace deodorants with antiperspirants
- Choose cotton fabrics over synthetic fabrics
- Wear loose fitting clothes.
- Try using armpit shields and wearing absorbent socks.
Anticholinergic or antimuscarinic medicines can also help treat Hyperhidrosis. This keeps the nervous system from activating the sweat glands. Dry mouth, blurred vision, constipation, abdominal cramps and difficulty in passing urine are some of the side effects associated with this medication. Iontophoresis is a more aggressive form of Hyperhidrosis treatment. This involves passing a weak electric current through a wet pad to the affected area to block the sweat glands. It is usually used to treat excessive sweating in the palms and soles.
Botox injections can also help treat Hyperhidrosis by blocking the brain signals to the sweat glands. However this is not a permanent cure and may need to be repeated after a year or so. Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy or a surgery to remove the sweat glands may also be recommended in extreme cases of Hyperhidrosis. This is usually seen as a permanent solution for excessive sweating, but are relatively new procedures and hence not very common. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Doctor while I am doing toilet the toilet is like blood and it is paining and I fell to go toilet in every time.
Hello. I got married last 3 years before untill now I do not have baby. As we shown to gyno she suggest me to take out my sperm analysis rep. And hormonal test for my wife. Both of us report are normal and fine she said. Then why my wife can not conceive? Why she is not getting pregnant? Every month she get 7 to 10 days up and then her periods come. And one thing that my wife womb cover is little small so is the reason that my wife is not getting preg?
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.
I am 24 years old girl. I am unmarried. I have irregular periods. I suffer hypothyroidism. I feel stressed a lot. I am having a lot of hair fall. I tale thyronorm 100mcg medicine daily.
My daughter is 23 old and having tsh level of 6.53. What should I do? her t3 is 1.32 and t4 is 9.60. She is taking thyropace tablet once daily. Her haemoglobin is 9.9. She has not got her periods since 3 1/2 months. She has history of irregular periods. There is little bleeding now and then since 10 days. Does thyropace tablet cause heat in the body. She is also taking livogen and folic acid tablets and calcium tablets.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
She has irregular menstrual period & after ultra sonography found report of polycystic ovary trying for last 3 years but unable to conceive.
My wife pregnant of 23 days I want destroy it please give me medicine name Note: I have 2 child please help me earliest.
For most of us it is important that we can give our female partners that much needed release, but it is not always the case that they attain it. An orgasm is a sexual release that is highly intense in nature and something a person reaches as a normal culmination of the act of having sexual intercourse. Yet, there are many conditions where women do not orgasm. This may be due to a condition known as orgasmic dysfunction or anorgasmia, or even due to stress and anxiety or other chronic health issues. Whatever the reason may be not being able to reach an orgasm after attaining the peak of your excitement and ample stimulation can be quite a dampener. So, here are the myths and truths about female orgasms.
- No orgasm is not abnormal: There is nothing wrong with a woman who cannot reach an orgasm merely through intercourse. This is a major myth that medical science seeks to debunk. To begin with, there are only about a third of women who can reach an orgasm with the help of intercourse. A third can reach orgasm during intercourse, but they do need extra stimulation. A third can reach an orgasm only with the help of manual or oral stimulation.
- It's all in the mind: Anyone who thinks that not being able to have an orgasm is a matter of being in a psychological space where it does not happen, could be mistaken. While stress could result in a few episodes where the female cannot achieve an orgasm, there is an actual condition that encompasses the problem of not being able to orgasm. This is called anorgasmia which could be global (never had an orgasm), or situational (cannot achieve orgasms in certain situations). This condition is tied to the mental and physical condition of the female in question.
- Frigid or suffering from relationship problems: This is yet another myth that many people harbour. A female may be perfectly normal and happy in her relationship. There may be many other causes for not being able to achieve an orgasm including side effects of certain types of medication, or due to the presence of other chronic ailments.
- Nothing one can do about It: Well, this one is a major myth. If the female is not being able to orgasm, then there is plenty that one can do about it. To begin with, the woman can try relaxation techniques. Also, her partner can encourage her to try other means of stimulation like manual stimulation, or oral stimulation.
It is important to address issues like intimacy and not being able to orgasm with your doctor and your partner with the help of counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.