Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarad KumarYour feedback matters!
Hit sir, I have some problem so pls help me, wn I'm getting bath more than 20 hair falling suddenly, why my hair get falling? Give me right solution.
I am 19 years old boy. My skin is really dark and lots of pimple on my face please give me some medicine to refuse this problem.
I am suffering from heavy hair fall from one and half year. Will you please prescribe some medicines or methods to control my hair fall and to strengthen my hair. Thank you.
Hiiii, In my face full of pimples. And black dots. Looking sooo ugly. Give any prescription to cure that.
My hair is growing in white color? What remedies should I take? Since I'm eating green leaves but there is no improvement.
I am 36 yrs male residing in Mumbai. I used to have silky smooth hair all my life but for the past one year my hair has become very rough... has dead feeling, always crumbled. what can i do in terms of diet and treatment to get back my original texture. I am lean and always had a healthy lifestyle , no smoking & drinking. Non- veg by food choice. Also I am losing hair from center of my scalp is there a cure to reverse it without having side effects of medicines?
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I'm suffering from hair loss can you please suggest good diet and exercise for my hair loss control. I will be very great full to you. Thanks.
My skin is normal but gets sweat often, which soap and fairness cream is best for daily usage and which is better for face soap or facewash, if facewash then kindly suggest me that too.
Hello I have a chicken pox hole left on my forehead how do I flatten it give me effective natural working tips.
My whole face is full of pimples, acnes and blemishes for over a month. Please do something I beg to you Please Help me.
How to control hairfall and dandruff? Which shampoo is better to use for hairfall? Can I remove hairfall condition through natural herbals? What are they? And finally how to use it?
Here are some treatments for hair transplant procedure