Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I have pimples scar, over a face. How to remove or reduce the scar. Say the best treatment. How derma filler is useful.
My skin getting dark as compare to before what should I do to regain ma skin tone any cream or diet to go back to the skin shade.
I have a skin problem. My skin is so sensitive. Nothing suits to my face whether it is herbal medicine or cosmetic products even home remedies also. And get rashes on my face when it is dry even my skin is oily. What should I do?
I have so many marks or we can say scars or spot on my face because of I had suffered by skin reaction on my face I want to get rid out of this please suggest me something.
I am 23 years old male, due to pimples my skin became reddish and some black marks on my face. How to remove those.
I am 27 year old female. Unmarried. I am suffering from external hemorrhoids. Not bleeding, only itching from last 30 days. Lumps near or around the anus. I am taking Pilex tablet from yesterday. Let me know how I get rid of hemrroids. How many days it will take.
My skin is little darker (tan). Request you to pl. Suggest how to recover from this. I want to look like Fair. What medicine should I need to take.
Get rid of black skin. I was much fairer 3 years ago but now I conceived dark skin and neck. What should I do?
I have blackheads around and on the nose. I once had a cleanup done at a salon, but that did not help. I need help in removing blackheads as it looks very bad.
My both the leg skin between knee and foot becoming black in color, What may be the reason? What is soriosis? Please Advice me Nandagopai J.
I am 18 years male. My lips are getting dried and removal of layers due to removal of layer there is whitish patches on my lips also it is swalloing means gets thicker in shape please suggest me any oral medication or anything.
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.