Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna TYour feedback matters!
Please suggest me the name of glyceric Acid Face wash by a reputed company which is available in the market.
Hi sir I have loose skin and its very thin how to improve my skin to make it tight what precaution should take to remove dark spots.
My skin is very dull and tanned. What should I do to remove tanning and make my skin glowing and fresh? Should I go for facial?
Ive got chicken pox few weeks back. Now ive recovered from it now completely but the marks of it are still there on my face. Pls tell me any remedy for this skin problem.
Sir I want to ask that I have recently stop masturbation .so it cure prostate cancer or it increase chances because doing masturbation increase hormonal im balance please help. I have doing masturbation from 5 years. I have felt neck pain gas problem leg pain left hand pain frequent urine groin pain. I have done ecg scrotum blood test urine test dri test whole abdomen test all test are normal sir please help me please help me.
I have nail scratch on my face and also on forehead and both side on face when I was 11 year old my brother scratched me many where so this is my right question to you so please give me good solution for me because I have been become irritate please mam when I go to school friend see me then they all laugh on me so please this is right question. Tomorrow I had asked that question that was wrong because I did not written nail scratch so please.
Dr. I want my clear And fresh face So please tell me a Good face wash And cream name for My face. I hope you will give me reply soon thank you dr.
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor.
I have little bit black spots as well as pimples on my face and there was a dark circles under eyes. So,plz recommend soon Better creams for me.
This is a very common skin disease that causes a rash. When this rash appears, it often looks like the one pictured above. The skin tends to have a:
Swollen and greasy appearance.
White or yellowish crusty scale on the surface.
One or more of these rashes can appear on the body. Sometimes, the affected skin itches.
Who gets and causes What causes seborrheic dermatitis?
Researchers are still studying what causes this common skin disease. From what they have learned, it appears that the cause is complex. Many factors seem to work together to cause seborrheic dermatitis. These factors may include the yeast that normally lives on our skin, our genes, living in a cold and dry climate, stress, and a person’s overall health.
By studying seborrheic dermatitis, researchers have learned the following:
It is not caused by poor personal hygiene.
It is not an allergy.
It does not harm the body.
Who gets seborrheic dermatitis?
People of all colors and ages get seborrheic dermatitis. You have a higher risk if any of the following apply to you.
People in these two age groups are most susceptible:
Infants 3 months of age and younger.
Adults between 30 and 60 years of age.
Your risk increases if you have any of these medical conditions:
HIV (About 85 percent of people infected with HIV develop seborrheic dermatitis).
Acne, rosacea, or psoriasis.
Stroke or heart attack (recovering from).
If you are taking any of the following medicines, your risk for seborrheic dermatitis increases:
Habif TP, Campbell JL, et al. “Seborrheic dermatitis.” In: Dermatology DDxDeck.China, Mosby Elsevier: 2006, p. 40.
Plewig G Jansen T. “Seborrheic Dermatitis.” In: Wolff K, Goldsmith LA, Katz SI, et al. editors. Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology in General Medicine, 7th ed. United States of America, McGraw Hill Medical; 2008. p.219-25.