Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna TYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am 35 years old I have black spots on my face from 2 years and also have eye bags. I want to look younger from my age please guide how I look younger and glow on face. Which cream I use for this.
I have injury marking on my rightside of eyebrow I want to remove it permanently and naturally. So could you please suggest some ways to remove it?
I'm 24 year old. I have white patches on face in last one week I don't know how did happened I really upset about my life. Please help me what can I do?
Due to itching problems a year ago I got black spots on my arms. What should I use to ged rid of this marks.
One month before some mosquito bites in my forehead which get spread all over the forehead and now it leaves a big scar just above my eye brow, I consul doctor and he advised to use mederma but it doesn't seems to be effective please advise.
I have underwent laser treatment for acne and pimples and scars. After that, the pimples are raised and my face fully covered up with black scars and dots fully. Feeling sad a the day when I go out and someone point out me about my face. suggest me a good relief from that and recovery solutions. Regards Mohamed Nasar.
I am 15 years old boy and day by day my colour becoming dark and I want to remain fairer what should I do.
Hello sir/mam i m just 21 year old am student. And my problem is actually I want to know that please suggest me any cream or med which help me in increase fairness and glowing face please help me out.
Suggest me something to get rid of dark circles and also skin whitening My skin type is dry I have my maRriage so please help me.
Im 29 years old female. I have very dul skin n pigmentation. I have used many homeremidies n creams. The result is not good. Please tell me what to do.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.