Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sapna S

Ayurveda, Bangalore

Dr. Sapna S Ayurveda, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Sapna S
Dr. Sapna S is a trusted Ayurveda in Kempegowda Nagar, Bangalore. You can meet Dr. Sapna S personally at Kalpataru Ayurveda Centre in Kempegowda Nagar, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Sapna S on

Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Kalpataru Ayurveda Centre

#10, Gavipuram ExtensionBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sapna S

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

A girl doing sex with proper contraceptive. Period of girl delay. Can period delay due to first time sex. If period delay? How many days delay?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, If her menses have been delayed inspite of protected sex, then ideally a urine pregnancy test should be done after 8 days post missed period to rule out pregnancy conclusively and then if the test is negative then she may wait for a total of 15 days post missed periods to allow return of menses.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am in pune, suffering from a severe hair-fall n hairs are getting less denser day by day. If I want to go for natural products or remedy. Please suggest some of the pro-active measures.

Homeopath, Thane
Lybrate user. Try homeopathic medicines. For now you can use arnica jaborandi hair oil. N arnica shampoo. For further treatment n follow up can consult me.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 30 years male and I'm suffering from typhoid fever, as per course of 12 days I'm taking tablets every day. What kind of food is enough to avoid the tiredness and weakness? Pls give me solution.

General Physician, Mumbai
Avoid spicy food in your diet and also avoid peanuts and potatoes in your diet and eat only curd rice or khichdi for few days and drink only boiled water.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a aunt she is suffering from high blood pressure what are the natural ways to prevent her from this disease. She is suffering from two three years and she want some natural ways to prevent herself. She is taking her medicines regularly.

MD - Consultant Physician, Doctor of Medicine, MD
General Physician, Ahmedabad
keep stress factors away salt only 5 gms/day rock salt/low sodium salt avoid papad pickles sauces chutney take veg fruits salads whole grains high fibre diet vinegar is good yoga walking meditation
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 year old, one month before I slipped and my both legs got spread in opposite direction. Bcoz of that m feeling a lots of hip pain when is sit. I can walk, but I cant sit.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Start with physiotherapy sessions and learn exercise for spine. Use lumber spine belt also. Send me x ray report also so that I can advise you medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 33 years old and my height 165 cm and weight only 53 kg. How can I increase my weight.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
I suggest you easy method of weight gain just follow it for year you will gain weigh defiantly 1. Start exercise regularly for 3 month and then after 3 month leave it for 3 month at the time of exercise your diet will increase but same diet continue after 3 month when you stop exercise so thats why your weight will increase automatically now we discus about diet 2. Take dates with milk in the morning breakfast 3. Triphala kadha 4 tsp beore lunch and dinner 4. Amala juice 4 tsp + 2tsp sugar + 2tsp honey in the morning empty stomach this take for 1.5 month only your weight gain will take definitely note=avoid over eating. When you are trying to gain weight, you should eat food the rich in vitamins and minerals. 1. Healthy food includes meat, egg, milk, fruit vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Cashews, almonds, dates, walnuts, dry grapes, apricots, peaches are some of the dried fruits and nuts that can be added to breakfast, salads, cereal and desserts. Sesame seeds, ground nuts, and peanuts also contain fats in them and can help in adding that extra pounds you desire. 2. Sometimes loss of appetite may also cause weight loss. So you should take following remedies improving weight a]triphala kadha 4tsp before lunch and dinner b]amala juice 4 tsp + sugar 2 tsp+ honey 2 tsp empty stomach in the morning umami flavor increases satiety and enhances appetite. Due to improving hunger and digestion whatever you will eat more and even you eat more it will digest properly and your weight will increase naturally without any supplement.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor, I have taken pregnancy test but its negative. And cons ulted doctor they have given me primolut-n 5mg tab for periods. My weight is 60.8 kg nd stil I have not got my periods. My last period was 2 January. I am worried. Please suggest me.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
I would advice you to repeat a urine pregnancy test in a early morning sample in a weeks time specially if you have a history of delayed periods. If still negative you need to see your doctor again as your medicines need to be changed.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old male. My height is 5'7 and weight 73 kg. I want to know that am you overweight? How can I burn fat from my stomach and hips?

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, Diploma in Food & Nutrition & Diabetic Educator , B.Sc. - Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
take luke warm water before and after meals.take small nd frequent meals.take salad,papaya,sprout.take aloe Vera juice with luke warm brisk walk and cycling abs exercise alternates days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

43 years old suffering with back pain and lower part of legs get suqueze the nerve system after sleeping.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Mr. According to you r age and previous you r occupation depend on that you r suffering the back pain now you should not stand more then 20 to 30 minutes and should not sit more time any position for every 1 hr we should change the position along pain relife medication better you take homeopathic because no side effect along with ca, mg and phos supplement need to take it act on nervous system and muscular system you can feel better.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is 21 years old .she is feeling pain in between her breasts and slightly more pain towards right breasts from about 1 month. And she also feels that her left breast is slightly bigger as compare to right one.

Advanced Aesthetics, M.Ch - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Indore
Breast reduction and lifting surgery will reduce the size and tighten them. This is one of the most frequently performed surgeries and we are the pioneers in central India since last 30 years. To the best of our knowledge no medicines or creams work to increase or reduce the breast size. It is a day care procedure and you are discharge in a very short time from the hospital and it brings about an instant change in breast size and self esteem. No one wants surgery unless it is necessary. There is no medication to give the results. No one wants surgery unless it is necessary. There is no medication to give the results. No creams or pills actually work except psychologically. Surgery is the only answer. The surgery is almost painless. TO the best of our knowledge no medicines or creams work to increase./reduce or tighten the breast You would need adjustment either on one side alone or in both breasts depending on what you want.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My buttocks knee elbow neck became black as compare to my skin tone i.e wheatish pale I read its because of dirt and lack of exfoliation please suggest me what to do and how do I get even skin tone in genital areas any kind of soap like vaadi body scrub soap or anything please help me.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification,Registered Dietitian
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
Yes you need exfoliation of regular basis to get rid of dead skin. Buy a good loofah or scrubbing gloves. You can use thing along with your regular soap for scrubbing or you can buy a good body scrub from market. Massage olive oil after scrubbing that will lock the moisture.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my wife delivered a baby three months ago. She often has low BP and because of which she feels fainting like situation more in the morning. She is on breast feeding. Suggest remedy to avoid low BP especially in the morning and making body energised through out the day.

Homeopath, Delhi
She should take balanced diet rich in calcium and iron .give her green leafy vegetables. Tell her to take milk twice .zeera is good for her. Give her tofu or rpaneer. Desi ghee. Almonds and other nuts in the morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 years old I have more fat and more weight how I should remove fat and weight and what I should do.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Take protein rich food --- seeds, pulses, nuts, Also fruits, vegetables, greens and reduce cereals. *Green tea is also good. *Take lemon juice and honey in warm water in the early morning, empty stomach. *Avoid sweets, cakes, creams, fried foods, processed food and junk food. * Maintain food timings * Don’t miss breakfast. *Avoid heavy dinners and late night meals. *Avoid stimulants, aerated drinks sweetish juices, etc. And maintain good food habits. * Drink lots of water and keep hydrated. Avoid sugary soft drinks * Have adequate, timely, good night sleep *Even with desk job, you can spend morning and evening time for work out *Have vigorous physical exercise to improve absorption and blood circulation. Games like basketball, volley ball and stretch exercises like pull ups, cycling will be helpful. Obesity- Check whether you have thyroid and such ailments causing weight increase. Homoeopathy has a good treatment for this problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years unmarried girl suffering from thyroid, I am over weight. Kindly suggest me for weight reduction.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take punarnavadi mandoor and kanchnar guggul 1-1 tab twice a day...if TSH level is high then you have to take thyroxin tab depending on your condition....
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Some times while breathing I get a bad rotten smell from throat I used to smoke 10 to 12 cigarettes daily now reduced to 2 per day sometimes sputum also comes same smell I get while breathing frequently tongue becomes dry & food taste also not able to identify suggest some medication & if any investigations required.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
How's your chest if any infection will also give smell get a pa view xray chest done use hexadine mouth wash.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 year old. My height is very very long. I try some basic treatment but no change in my height. It can increase unfortunately. Please help me. It is solution?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello. The height what you have achieved at can't be stopped or make you shorter unfortunately. So, be Happy! People long for good height! Accept the fact and improve your personality that ways by improving your communication skills, performance, nature. All the best!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My tooth was sensitive to cold and hot water and besides that Tooth there was an spoiled tooth is it was affecting? Can I have to remove that spoiled one?

Dentist, Gurgaon
you need not to remove that tooth stanely, you can go for a root canal treatment for this. sensitivity in this tooth is due to deep cavities due to which it is decayed. visit a dentist for the same. don't forget to have a cap over it. this will be completely fine.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have surfer to much because only of my height my height is just little from my frnds so can u please tell me something from which my height will increase I'll do anything for it

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Try jumping n running early morning. Practice yoga daily..talasana,trikonasana, hastpadasna,charkrasana ,suryanamaskar daily 10 min per asana. Eat proteinious diet in breakfast lyk sprouts, boiled egg.... Have 1 ltr of milk daily.... Take ashwgandha tablet 1 tab twice daily after meals with milk....
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My blood pressure is 120/100 and have colastrol of260. Twice I felt fatigue also is it because I have any heart problem or an intimation of attack or stroke.

MBBS, M.S, M. Ch, F.I.A.C.S
Cardiologist, Chennai
You need to take medication to lower cholesterol. Prefer rosuvastatin (check liver functions if you are taking acohol regularly). Salt intake less than 2mg per day. Take your heart for a walk. Exercise is you need ecg, echo to check function of heart, continue anti hypertensive drugs.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If someone is diabetic, aged above 70, male, weight is 95 Kgs. My current Creatinine level is 1.8. I know, I should avoid eating Mutton / Chicken / Fish (In this order ) but is it OK to have a home made mug of Clear Chicken Soup on daily basis ? Secondly, How to control / bring down creatinine level ?

Endocrinologist, Srinagar
Avoid nonveg including soup. You can have white of egg. Control your sugar and blood pressure strictly to bring down creatinine.
14 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed