Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna SYour feedback matters!
How to reduce weight and maintain slim his age is 21 years she eat less only but she becoming fat how to maintain.
I am 19 years old, I am male, physically I am very weak. My weight is 40 kg, so what I can do for healthy and fit body.
Hello sir/madam I am 16+ I am suffering from acne, pimples, blackheads Please tell me how can I make my face clear.
Sir My wife is been diagnosed with an eczema on her both foots and some on her palm and been told that it might get psoriasis in long term we have start homeopathy treatment with the best doctor Sri Rajesh Shah of LIFE FORCE homeopathy in our City Mumbai I want to ask if we can try some additional ayurvedic medicines or panchakrma like to clean our body form inside and increase e the immune system to get rid from such skin disease we came to know about its other treatment from Google search but we also need your guidance too so please help us on it thanks.
Know how Knee and Back injuries can be treated
Back pain has become an unavoidable discomfort for some people. But the good news is that you can easily control back pain if you are aware of what is causing it and the ways to reduce the same. You can damage your back through several ways but there are three most common causes of a backache among most of the individuals.
Most of us, experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting.
Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion - you spent the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bent in a wrong manner while picking up your child. However, the actual cause of your spinal agony may not be very clear, but it pays to be aware of the possible reasons that can cause backache. It is good to consult a doctor if your back pain is consistent and recurrent.
Here are few of the causes:
- Facet joint arthropathy: This is caused due to the damage of the facet joints which help in keeping the spinal cord in place. Unhealthy posture is often considered to be a cause of spine and back problems causing terrible pain. This might be due to arthritis that occurs in people. Furthermore, the sedentary lifestyle compels the people in the corporate sectors to sit before the laptop or computer for several hours at a stretch. This proves to be devastating for the spine. At times, such problems resemble a herniated disc quite closely. Thus, it is recommended to get yourself checked by a medical practitioner to properly diagnose the condition so that correct treatment can be provided to you.
- Sacroiliac joint arthropathy: The sacroiliac joint is present in the lower back part of the body. Continuous standing or sitting in the wrong posture gives you pain in the lower back. This pain, if not catered to immediately might spread to the upper parts of the body merging into a proper back and lower back pain. At times the straining of the back can make an individual suffer from mild to severe back pain which may disable him. Injuries caused to the muscles, ligaments and tendons supporting the spine, present in the lower back can also cause back pain. The common symptoms of such pain include muscle stiffness, joints getting locked, limping and weakness in the body movements.
- Piriformis syndrome: This is caused due to the compression of the sciatic nerves present in the lower back part of the body. This is basically regarded as a neuromuscular disorder and various medical researchers have various views about this syndrome. It is caused when the piriformis muscles are in compression by the hips. It generally affects one hip at a time, but in some cases, it might affect both of them together.
Thus, these are the three common causes of having a back pain. If you experience any such pain as described above, do not let it continue for a long time but consult your medical practitioner at the earliest. "
Few precautions that can be taken for a hurting back. Despite the causes, there are certain precautions that you can take, which are:
- Avoid sitting in a bad posture, that is, keep your back straight as much as you can. Pull and stretch your body in continual intervals to keep it relaxed.
- Consult the right physician instead of doing exercise that can aggravate your pain.
- Take a break from work and go for short walks, every couple of hours.