Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna RYour feedback matters!
I have some black spot on my right hand, that is very strong, some doctor have said that is Alvin very bad cause. I can't understand what I do.
I im 23 year old. I was facing measure problem with my hair. I was problem with hair loss. I was trying so many medicines, hair oil but no effect. What can I do sir.
Recently I have itching on thighs and personal area. Used cream TOP 5 and also medicine which medical store gave me. No relief. Best cream for this fungi infection.
I am 24 years old, my hair and my facial hair is thin and my skin and nails also feel thin. How get tough male skin and nails and hair.
Can you please suggest the best ayurvedic cream for face brightening. My sister is fair than me. She always insulted about my colour. So please suggest the best cream for long use also.
I have problem of pimples in my face since 4 year. If I do some treatment or consult any doctor I get relief but after few months it again comes back. Please tell me solution.
Hii I am 16 years old now a days many pimples are coming ilon my face and also some on body any face wash suggestion and home redemy to make a skin pimple free and best charming.
My accident before 5 days on the road my face is totally damage what can I do for no any marks on my face.
My skin is so dry in winter any moisturizer doesn't work on my face and my face burn when I wash or I touch my face. What I do?
My daughter's right knee effected from skin allergic spots like ringworm. But it's not ringworm. It's itching and spreading. How can it's cure. She is 18 years old.
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.