Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SapnaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor One of my teeth is dead and have high yellow colour, It was broken in accident and I fix the broken part. How can I make it white? Is there is any need to root canal that teeth? What will be the cost of it?
What if you have tooth decay?
If you have developed black or brown spots of decay on your teeth either in the fissures or on the smooth surfaces and it is associated with discomfort and / or sensitivity to hot and cold and / or frank pain, it is likely that you have tooth decay. Your dentist will evaluate you comprehensively and based on his clinical and radiographic findings he will do one of the following;
1. Make an opening in the crown and remove decay, shape the cavity and fill it with a tooth colored filling or an amalgam filling. This could also be done under local anaesthesia.
2. If the decay is very deep and the pulp (nerve, root canal) is involved in the decay process he will, under local anaesthesia go deeper into the pulp chamber, remove the pulp and the nerve, render it free of infection, do a root filling and later put an amalgam or a tooth colored filling. Subsequently he will put a veneer or a crown on the tooth as the case may be.
I am suffering from halitosis since 7 years but I brush my teeth twice daily and use mouthwash From today 2 week ago I visit hospital and consult with throat doctor they diagnose that I am suffering from pharyngitis they prescribe me drugs for 1st week was rabeprazole, levocetirizine and a chlorhexidine mouthwash after a week I revisit they change betadine withouthwash after using again a week I hv still this problem of chronic bad breath pls help how to get rid to this.
I had a bad habit of chewing gutkha now gracefully I have quit it but my teeth has red & black, marks how should I remove it?
I am suffering from mouth ulcer from my childhood. What can I do? please give me any suggestion which are beneficial for me.
When you think you see your teeth bleeding, your gums are the actual source of the problem. Several causes can contribute to your gums bleeding, including a sudden impact when you fall down or your tooth or gums are impacted by an injury. But if your gums bleed when you have not bumped them, there may be cause for concern. When gums are bleeding, it can be a sign of something as simple as a new dental care routine or a sign that you need to consult your dentist for extra care. Read on to learn about causes of gums bleeding, ways to gently relieve the discomfort & methods to stop the bleeding.
When you first notice your gums bleeding, grab a washcloth or gauze square & soak it in cool water; if your teeth are sensitive to cold, use warm water instead. Wring out the excess water & gently put the cloth or gauze square against the bleeding area on your gums. Although the application of direct pressure can stop bleeding, do not press too hard on your teeth.If you are experiencing pain along with the bleeding, you may be able to get instant relief by spreading a couple of drops of numbing oral gel along the gumline. Avoid pain relievers such as aspirin because they can thin the blood & cause your gum bleeding to worsen.
Changes in Your Dental Care Routine
If you have not flossed regularly in the past, your gums might start to bleed between your teeth when you first begin to floss. Also, your gums might bleed if you floss too vigorously. A new toothbrush can cause minor irritation & bleeding, too,especially if you opt for a toothbrush with firm bristles.
If you floss or brush too vigorously, do not just give up the practice — both flossing & brushing are absolutely vital to good dental care. Instead, switch to a soft-bristled toothbrush, & simply use a gentler touch while your gums heal. The bleeding should stop within a few days.
Gum diseases, such as gingivitis & periodontitis, can cause bleeding along the gumline around your teeth. Both gingivitis & periodontitis are caused by plaque buildup on & between the teeth. While a dental exam is the safest way to identify these problems, you can look on your own for redness or swelling around the gumline as indicators of a condition.
Careful brushing & flossing will help you to avoid these problems, but if you are already having trouble with sensitive & bleeding gums (not teeth bleeding), you should make an appointment with your Dentist as soon as possible to get a professional opinion.
The key thing to remember is to not wait a single minute! When you realize you have a BLEEDING TEETH, call your dentist immediately and ask them to squeeze you into their schedule. This is, by far, the best solution to any tooth, gum or mouth pain.
I am 30 year old man and I am suffering from mouth ulcer last one week. What should I do. Please suggest.
What is the main use of medicine tablet simethicone (dimol-40? When it is better to take after meal or before meal? This medicine may cause hard stool as a side-effect?
I am having problem in my upper mucus and I am not even able to open my mouth and talk with people. What is the remedy for this? Please find out a solution for this ?
Muja mara mouth ma tonsil ma eak ghav ho gaya ha tons ma white Coller ka pumps jama ho jata ha to bahot pan hota ha mara ear ma zabda ma pura pan hota ha mana 4-5 ent sarzan ko bataya mana MRI& citi scan bhi Kayra par muja Khai bhi arram nahi Mila hi please advaic me
Need good medicine name for oral sub mucoution fibrosis and give diet chart taking 1 tablet sm fibro every day.
Sir, I am mahendra My gums very bad smell is coming To night Eat a chicken very bad smell is coming night and then pain full teeth So tell me original greet ment.
Dental care is of utmost importance. Poor dental health can cause you several problems, from a mild toothache to severe pain. Here are 10 foods which will help you maintain your healthy teeth. Read on to find out more about it:
- Cheese: Cheese, particularly aged cheese like Cheddar, Swiss and such are beneficial for your teeth. They increase the pH scale in your mouth and effectively prevent tooth decay. It also consists of protein and calcium, nutrients required for strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Yogurt: Like cheese, yogurt also contains calcium and protein for tooth enamel. Probiotics or the beneficial bacteria present in yogurt are good for the gums as well.
- Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and kale promote oral health. They contain calcium, which is good for your tooth enamel. They contain folic acid, a B vitamin which has a lot of health benefits and also helps to prevent gum disease.
- Apples: Apples contain high fiber and water, which are beneficial for your teeth. While eating an apple, a lot of saliva is produced which washes away the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Carrots: Carrots are also crunchy like apples and also contain high fiber which is beneficial for teeth. They also contain vitamin A which is also highly beneficial.
- Celery: Celery contains vitamins A and C which are very beneficial for the gums. They are also crunchy and hence help scraping away bacteria and food particles from your teeth.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great choice as they are low on sugar and have high content of calcium and protein.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are very beneficial for your teeth. Strawberries consist of vitamin C, different antioxidants and malic acid, which help in naturally whitening your teeth.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a substance called 'Allicin' which has strong anti-mycobacterial properties, and is thus beneficial for your teeth. It helps to prevent periodontal disease and fight tooth decay.
- Meat: Meat in general is beneficial for maintaining healthy teeth. Meats consist of a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which are important for healthier teeth.