Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SapnaYour feedback matters!
I am 64 year old and I have arthritis from past 3-4 years, I tried all sort of medicines from English to ayurvedic.
I am totally weak from past 2 days. My forehead pinches at the sides, my stomach's upset. My eyes strain when I fix them at a subject and turn my head. I feel a lot dehydrated but drinking water didn't help it and yes I stay late nights and my diet has never been good for the past 3 months. What should I do to get rid of this episode? Please reply ASAP.
How to reduce LDL cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol? What must be the diet to avoid high cholesterol?
I have very dark skin n I want to be fair is this possible or not if its possible then please suggest how can i.
A Person performs at his very best when he is in the most happiest mood. So Respected Doctors What are the Things that can elevate Their mood to the best Besides Music and Deep Breadths?
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy pH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth functioning of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact not only your kidneys, but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and use other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
I am 19 years of age. My weight is 49 kg. Height = 5'3. My hair is long. But I have hair fall problem. I lost 100 hairs daily. I also have dandruff problem. If I run my finger through hairs , hairs break easily . I am very worried about this. I want good long shiny hair. Please suggest me good remedy. And which are the best shampoo, conditioner and oil for my hairs ? So that I could get long , shiny ,beautiful , silky hair. How to get rid of dandruff. Please suggest me .
Me ko thyroid hai me thyronorm 50 mcg leti hun. But mra wait 10 months me 10kg badh gaya hai. Or gale me dard hai. Hair fall bht ho raha hai.
My wife deceased due to delivery complication (brain stroke) and she died by giving birth to a baby girl, from that time and At present my daughter (1 year) was staying near my in-laws and they are not giving my child back to my house, where my mother can look after my daughter. I want the suggestion that should I bring back my child or leave at my in-laws place, please suggest the Right decision to take and help me.
Ever experienced the refreshing flavour when you drink matka water?
No, then you should definitely try once.
Oh what a relief if we drink mutkas/mud/clay pot stored water after a tiring work on a sunny day.
Peep on matka water/mud pot water/earthen pot water interesting facts that one should definitely know.
How does the water stored in mud pot remains cool?
I have always wondered" how come the water stored in mud pot remains cool even if you place the mud pot in a place where it has sunshine.
The mud pots have minute pores and when the water is stored in these pots, a small amount of water keeps oozing out. This oozed out water, gets evaporated after absorbing the heat of stored water.
This process is continuously happening, giving us the end result of cooooooool mutka water.
Health benefits of drinking clay pot water:
Let us now peep into health benefits of drinking water stored in earthen/clay/mud pot.
*earthen pots are gifted with self purification of water.
*it maintains alkalinity of water.
*keeps water cool.
*it improves metabolism of body.
*when water is kept in the pot, water gets enriched with magnesium, phosphorus and other important minerals.
Some tips to remember:
Keep your earthen pot germ-free, by scrubbing, cleaning and then drying the matka after each use prior to restocking it. Different types of matkas are available in the market – a small matka is easy to handle while the big one is hard to move around. Select the matka which best suit your needs and your comfort. The breeze will help keep your water cool, so put the pot on a sturdy table near the window and wrap a clean moist cloth around the matka for faster cooling. If you use a matka, keep it covered at all times to prevent insects, dust and other contaminants from falling into it. Never keep matka open, otherwise insects, dust and other contaminants can easily fall into it. Always filter your water before putting it in matka, as storing tap water (unfiltered) does not make sure wholly whether it’s safe to drink or not. Don’t put a glass directly in matka to take out water as it could contaminate the water, instead use a clean, long-handled ladle. Check matka properly while buying that there is no crack, otherwise water can leak out. A cracked matka cannot cool the water effectively.
Where do I buy mud pots?
It is available with all road side vendors, especially during summer you can see more of these mud pots sold by them.
There are lots of varieties in different sizes and shapes are available in the market.
#earthenpot #summers #naturaldrink
My metabolic booster drink - water from matka.