Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh ShivaswamyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe running nose for many days I am facing this problem from my school days and I went to checkup but doctors should, t take this serious so kindly tell me solution for this problem.
Today a strange thing happened. I was standing on the road and suddenly everything got black. I felt dizzy. Then everything cleared but my heart rate has increased very much. I went to eat biryani and reached home almost after an hour (I was with my friends). Still my heart was pounding. After I woke up from a sound sleep than I felt good. What had actually happened?
I have problem of allergy with cold since childhood actually my grandmother is a asthma patient. So I usually get cold and sore throat within 3-4 days. I also have wet cough problem in throat. I am 21 years old male.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.