Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh SaklechaYour feedback matters!
If I have suffered from fever so what can I do If I have suffered from headache so what can I do If I have suffered from throat problem so what can I do If I have suffered from red eye so what can I do If I have suffered from swelling so what can I do.
I have dark red patches with dry skin on my ankle. Also red lines appears on skin. Slight etching feeling comes when I touch red patches. What is this and a treatment?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 20 year old. I feel tired all day. And seems too much sleep. And when I sits for study I feel bearing. Sir please give some solution for this.
I am 67 years old. I had got a silent attack 1 year ago which was not detected. Just now I had lot of dry cough so I went to doctor. He told me that my lungs have a little water & my heart is working just 25%. I have no sugar or pressure. Please give me right advice.
Sir what are the symptoms for heart failure. How can we identify. How to cure that disease. Why and how do we get.
I am surfing versicolor tinea versicolor on head at the difference surface. What should i do? Please advise.
MY wife is diabetic since last 12 years and taking medicines prescribed by doctors and leading a normal life, two months back she changed her physician who has prescribed insulin. After taking insulin she ii suffering from itching in whole body. She feels that itching is reaction of insulin but also sugar level is not manageable. Let us know basic cause of it.
We know this very well how beneficial drinking water just after getting up is and so many of us practice is too. But when we add honey and lemon in warm water and drink it daily, the benefits gets multiplied. Let's see how it is achieved.
1. Helps in losing weight - Drinking warm water mixed in honey and lemon is very good for health. It helps in losing weight and for this simple reason, people who want to lose weight should take it for sure.
2. No Constipation - This combination of warm water, lemon and honey is so good for health that if taken on an empty stomach it is helpful in keeping constipation at bay. It stimulates the digestive system, infuses water in dried stool which removes constipation completely.
3. Cleanse lymphatic system - Lack of water in the already dehydrated lymphatic system leads to problems like fatigue, disturbed sleep and blood pressure level and hinders mental development. But when you take water in lemon and honey, the lymphatic system gets hydrated and your body functions properly.
4. Keep bad breath at bay and improves oral health - Taste of honey and lemon removes any kind of bad breath in your mouth. Also, these keep your mouth bacteria-free and that's how without direct care, mouth gets benefited indirectly.
5. Boost immune system - Vitamin C helps in fighting cold. As it is high in potassium, it controls blood pressure as well as stimulates brain function.
6. Clears skin - Presence of Vitamin C removes blemishes and wrinkles from skin. Also, it gives a brighter and glowing look. As a result of drinking lemon and honey in water, your skin gets cleared giving your face a cleaner and fairer look.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Life-long benefits of drinking Desi Haldi Milk
I am 68 years of age and discovered towards end of Feb. 2016 that I've started with Hernia on the left side, later confirmed by ultrasound (USG) at Metro Hospital, Faridabad. Prior to this I had lot of indigestion problems which are under control now but I feel ache in the lower abdomen almost every alternate days. Doctor says, whether it be operation or laparoscopic treatment, the expenditure would be about 50.55 thousand Rs. Should I buy a health insurance policy today, the waiting time for operation is min. 2 yrs. A) Is the ache in abdomen a feature associated with Hernia. B) How long I can safely go without an operation. C) What are the chances for and secondary diseases due to Hernia D) Would an operation at a Govt. Hospital work -out cheaper and more economical E) Will an abdomen belt or langot be helpful.
I am watching too much porn. Due to this I use to blowjob twice a day. Is that affect my body. Wht can I do to regain my loss.
I am very disturb from pain I being pain on head from 2-3 days while I take medicines but I did not get benefit now what should I do?
I have problem with mouth ulcers they appear on toung also. I drink plenty of water and my digestive system is also good but still they appear.
Homeopathic medicine is the field of science that involves the production of medicine using natural herbs and other substances. In this, the extracts are obtained from different sources and mixed together in right dosages. These dosages are prescribed by homeopathic doctors since they are able to understand how each extract serves a different purpose, and that they would be effective in their action only if they are combined in the correct proportion. An increase or decrease in the level used can render a homeopathic medicine ineffective or make it harmful for the body. Along with the medicines, doctors also usually suggest some dietary precautions that need to be followed. And here is a list of some food items that the doctors advise their patients to stop taking while undergoing homeopathic treatment.
Food items to avoid
It is said that each food item has a power and effectiveness level of its own and needs to be taken in certain quantities so that you can enjoy its full benefits. This is also one of the major reasons why people who are taking homeopathic medicines are advised to avoid a few food items that might be a regular part of their diet, in order to make sure that that particular food does not interfere with the action of the medicines. This is true in cases where, some foods with strong odour or taste can hinder the medicine's action by overpowering its effectiveness.
So here is what you should avoid:
- Drinking alcohol, chewing tobacco and smoking must not be continued when you are taking homeopathic medicines.
- Most doctors advise the patients not to take coffee, garlic and mint leaves, since these have strong odours and tastes. But coffee at times may not be restricted, since in few medicines, coffee beans are used for grinding the crude extract.
- Non vegetarian foods might have to be avoided during the time period of medication if so advised.
- Sour foods like sour fruits or sour curd must be avoided in case you are taking medicines for skin disorders.
- Spicy and oily foods and other foods that give out a pungent smell must be avoided if medicines are being taken for gastric problems.
- Artificially treated foods and foods made with preservatives need to be avoided, if the person has to take the medicines for kidney problems like kidney stones and renal failure.
- Patients who are taking medicine for diabetes must avoid drinking aerated drinks.
Generally, people are told to take their meals at the right time and no irregularity must set in when it comes to this.