Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. SantoshYour feedback matters!
I am having migraine problem. I get a severe headache whenever I travel. Kindly suggest me remedy. Nd even at night tym some times.
One of my friend complete the migraine course bt sometimes he vomit due to headache what suggestion n advice should I give to him plzz tell?
My wife has migraine headache and causing dizziness. Being taken medicines for the past 4 months. Still no positive result. Can you pl advice for any exercise?
Doctor , My son Master Ishah is 16 yrs old and having autism. He has good memory but he is very poor in mathematics he is learning vocal music and performing on stage.His Mutual communication is poor. He jumps while looking to ceiling Fan. Please tell me what to do now?
I have tried welbutirin, with horrendous anxiety and insomnia side effects. Had the same reaction to zoloft and paxil plus sexual side effects. Then tried remeron which was good.
4 months back doctor prescribed me etizolam .25 to be taken 2 times a day due to office stress and insomnia . After 2 month doctor asked me to have it once a day and I started feeling inter-dose withdrawal symptoms such as feeling hot , digestive issues , acid reflux. Restless legs. Taking a pill at 8 pm at night would settle these issues. Now I have been asked to stop the medication completely and I am getting severe withdrawal effects such as abdominal distention, acidity , restless legs , insomnia, indigestion and restlessness I am frustrated how to deal with this as I have not finding a way to be able to come off this drug. Help would be appreciated.
Since from a month am suffering from severe headache. How to conform whether it is a migraine or something else?
I think I have migraine issue. My head on the right hand side ache 2-3 times a week. Any suggestions?
My father has been suffering from Parkinson's disease since 2007. Now it has reached a maximum severe condition. He has been taking levodopa supplement (Syndopa (levodopa carbidopa: 250 25) which has been wearing off and causing side effects like Involuntary movement, occasional dementia and he is becoming weaker day by day. We have consulted numbers of doctor including Neurologist, Medicine specialist and we could not find a better alternative of the drugs. We used Tridopa 100 (another levodopa supplement) but the dosage is not working for my father. What I an interested to know if there is any better treatment of this disease? His health is deteriorating day by day. Please let me know.
My mother is having chronic insomnia. Prescribe any essential oil which will help this sleeping problem.
Here are 10 foods you should add into your diet that can help improve your mind:
1. Leafy greens. Some ideas: kale, spinach, collard and mustard greens. These foods are high in folate and b9, which improve cognition and reduce depression.
2. Cruciferous vegetables. Broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy, brussels sprouts and kale contain folate and have cartenoids that lower homo-cysteine (an amino acid linked with cognitive impairment).
3. Beans and legumes. These foods contain more folate, iron, magensium and potassium that can help with general body function and neuron firing. They also contain choline, a b vitamin that boosts acetylcholine (a neuro transmitter critical for brain function).
4. Whole grains. Good bets include quinoa, kammut and gluten-free oats (not bread and cereal)
5. Berries and cherries. These fruits contain anthocyanin that protects the brain from further damage caused by free radicals. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and contain antioxidants and lots of vitamin c and e.
6. Pumpkin, squash, asparagus, tomatoes, carrots and beets. These vegetables, if not overcooked, contain vitamin a, folate and iron that help with cognition.
7. Omega 3s. People whose diets contain daily omega 3s have been shown to have 26% less risk of having brain lesions that cause dementia compared with those who do not. These fatty acids help the brain to stay in top shape. You can get your omega fatty acids from fish, flax seeds, olive oil (not safflower) or by taking a good quality omega 3 supplement.
8. Almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts and pecans. All of these nuts contain omega-3s and omega-6s, vitamin e, folate, vitamin b6 and magnesium.
9. Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. These seeds contain zinc, choline and vitamin e.
10. Cinnamon, sage, tumeric and cumin. Theses spices can all help to break up brain plaque and reduce inflammation of the brain which can cause memory issues. In addition to eating the foods listed above, you’ll want to decrease the risk of illnesses that can make your brain age such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes and hypertension.
1. Avoid excessive glare, work on systems, watching tv for longer time, irritable smoke or smell. As these can be trigger points for your headache.
2. Whenever you sense you are going to have headache, go to a silent dark place where you can sit silently till the headache wanes off or if possible you can go to bed.
3. You can take a cup of coffee during headache, as its found to help in reducing headaches.
4. Follow meditation regularly.
Sir I am suffering from migraine What I will take to cure from migraine. Sir please tell me as fast as possible.
STROKE- Popularly known as "Brain Attack". It occurs due to sudden impairment of blood supply to a part of brain leading to acute neurological insult.
Stroke is an emergency. Know the signs of a stroke and Remember FAST.
F- Face Drooping - Ask the person to smile. See for any deviation/asymmetry of mouth. If YES..
A - Arm Weakness Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward? If YES..
S- Speech Difficulty Ask the person to speak, look for any slurring of speech. If YES..
T- Time is money , Call Ambulance/Rush to the hospital.
Other signs/ symptoms -
Sudden onset of numbness or weakness of the leg / arm.
Be Aware, This can be STROKE.
Act FAST, Save LIFE and disability. Up to 80% of strokes are preventable