Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Suffering from stomach pain daily. A little pain always disturb me. Actuallybi m very use to of it. Suggest me what should I do?
I have no regular periods. There many up days of every months .and very much pain during periods time. Plzz suggest what should I do.
Hello doctor I am 26 married. Last month I had tubectomy and the bleeding lasted up to 5 days now this month the bleeding is so heavy please help me some.
I have excess chest fat? Is it gynecomastia or just fat and how can I cut it down? I've already tried losing weight but it didn't work for me. I still have fat on my chest.
I am always thinking that something get bad in my life that's why i am always in tense what should i do?
Hello While I go outdoor sun expose my body and its redness skin so how to repair red skin and damage skin face and body part Thankyou.
My 12 year daughter recently got started with menses in march this year. But they are not regular. She gets for 2-3 days and that too not a good flow. Also from last mth. She is getting after 15 days. Pls help.
I had acne for 3 years and coz of it I got scars on my face how can I get rid of them any cream or ointment if you can recommend which might not remove it but Atleast in can reduce its appearance.
I am suffering from acute Migraine. I have been on medication since 2 years but now the pain is getting unbearable also the frequency of headaches has increased. It happens once a day and sometimes even twice a day. Please suggest some tips by which I can minimize it. Thnku.
Sir I am 60 years old. I have diabetes but in control. What r the best tablets for body odour. Thank you very much.
How can I gain my weight at home by naturally? Is available weight gainer shakes helpful? Please give me best tips.
Hi I am 30 years old I have black marks on my forehead And when I use any gel or oil for hair my face will change in oily give me the solution. Please advice
Man is different from the other species in that we are social beings. One of the main differentiators is our constant need to 'connect' with our fellow beings. Be it family or friends or society at large, we constantly need to be connected to our near and dear ones and want attention, affection, and assurance.
We need to respect this basic desire and appreciate that there is nothing wrong in feeling needed. Problems arise when this feeling to be needed gets excessive. There is a significant constant demand from the needy person, especially from those who are close to them.
Some cases where neediness is demonstrated are in new relationships. In the beginning, there is a great urge to please and therefore a greater focus on interacting with them. There is a fear of losing attention, there is insatiable excessive demand for attention - be it pleas, accusations, or demands - so as to not feel abandoned and deserted. Neediness is also quite evident in people with depression. Again, an attempt to not be abandoned by their near and dear ones.
By making a conscious effort, the neediness can be reduced, thereby making the relationships smoother and less painful to both the parties involved. As the saying goes - 'acknowledging the problem is half the problem solved'. Needy people should realize or accept if told that there is an issue and make a conscious effort to work on reducing neediness.
1. Divert attention - As simple as it might sound, it is equally effective. Indulge in whatever interests you - exercise, meditation, dance, sing, etc. The idea is to divert attention so that the urge to feel needy and act on that instinct is reduced. This reduces the fear of being lonely and works magic. The busier you get, the less bored you are. As they say, be alone but not lonely.
2. Clarity in communication - One of the intricacies of neediness is making unclear demands. Sadly, quite often, the person does not know what he wants, and so are the demands or requests which are equally unclear. Once you are aware that your neediness is making you do this, make an effort to clearly communicate what you actually want. This reduces the stress on both the parties involved and leads to a happier engagement.
3. Clarity in relationships - Take a step back and see if your neediness is affecting any major relationships. If yes, revisit and clarify. Make an attempt and reestablish the relationships. If it is your truly near and dear ones, they will be very forthcoming and understanding.
4. Move on - In cases where your neediness has affected another person, be wise to accept their wishes and not be more 'needy' or clingy. This acceptance will make way for a lot of healthier relationships as you learn to deal with accepting your issues.
5. Socialize - Use your hobbies to make more friends and socialize more. Having more people to interact with reduces your need to be accepted by the same people. You have more people to rely on and might make more friends for keeps.
These are some simple ways to reduce neediness on others, but as mentioned, the first step is to accept and then work on ways to reduce it.