Find numerous Veterinarians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Veterinarians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh KumarYour feedback matters!
In my opinion Dr.santhosh is absolutely the best doctor I know of. I trust the doctor's opinion and always take his suggestions on-board when deciding what I feel is right. Doctor always has time to talk about my pet issues in depth and is open to looking at new ways of dealing with them.This is the right website for anyone who really wants to thank doctors like him who for the people who might need a vet on a regular basis.
What should be the temperature range in which kitten live? When at what age will they do not need mother's milk? What will mother do if we give her kitten to new owner?
I have a dog when he gets to sleep he used to take continuous loud breathing while asleep. What could be the possible reason of this thing?
RESPECTED SIR, MY DOG NAME IS "TIGER" BRED IS LABRADOR, I HAVE ONLY ONE PROBLEM FOR MY DOG. SKIN PROBLEM ,
Once you know that your dog is in tip-top shape, here are some other things you can do to encourage his or her coat to come out shiny and soft.
- Omega fatty acid: These are full of healthy omega-3 fatty acids that help contribute to a healthy coat, plus they’re delicious to a dog! Add some to the dog’s food.
- Brush: Regular brushing stimulates the skin and hair follicles, which increases the natural production of skin oils that make the coat shiny. Brush your dog at least once every other day.
- Bath: How often depends on your dog, the length of the coat, and how dirty he or she gets. Bathing once a month is a good general guideline—often enough to keep the coat clean, but not so often that you’re stripping the coat of essential oils. Use a moisturizing shampoo that won’t irritate skin. Consider adding a natural conditioner afterwards—those that contain vitamin E are soothing to the skin and hair. Some owners use coconut milk on the pet’s fur for several minutes before bath time.
- A little oil: Stir one teaspoon to one tablespoon of vegetable oil into your dog’s food to keep the coat healthy. Try sunflower, flaxseed, olive, coconut, and safflower, but don’t give them too much—that can lead to diarrhea. Coconut oil may also help clear up skin conditions.
- Herbal remedies: Try horsetail, as it’s high in silica, which is essential in the maintenance of healthy and strong skin, bones, and fur. Spirulina is another natural ingredient that contains protein, B vitamins, and carotenoids. Be cautious, though, not to use too much. Check with your vet on dosage.
- Protection: Dogs who have no shelter from the elements and are kept outside most days will have coats that change to be more thick and dry simply to provide natural protection. You can just let it be for the colder winter months, or provide additional shelter to encourage a shinier coat.
- Oatmeal Bath: Dogs with dull coats often have skin problems, as well. An oatmeal bath helps sooth the skin, tame itching, and leaves the coat soft and shiny. Oatmeal contains vitamin E, so it works as a natural softener. Simply grind one-cup plain oatmeal into a fine powder, fill a tub with lukewarm water, add the powder and stir in until the water appears cloudy, then place your dog in the bath. Pour water on its back and head, avoiding the eyes, and massage for 10-15 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
I want to make home food for my 2 month old kitten. What else can I mix with mashed rice and fish broth (suggested by vet). I mean vitamins, medicines, food items etc.
Hi doctor, my German shepherd 2 months puppy is attacked by Parvo disease, how much it will cost to cure it.
My 7 months old labrador has some problem in his right forelimb (leg. Due to this he feel some pain when he stands up after a long rest. I gave him nimulid for three days. He is okay but when he stands up after sleeping he feel jerk on his leg and after a long walk he starts jerk walking.
I have a female labra 2 years old of normal dimensions. She got crossed with a street dog and I do not want her to bear any puppies suggest me the most appropriate pill.
My pet dog is 2.5 months, he is always upto biting us and scratching walls to lick the plaster. Sometimes he use to dig the soil in park and try yo eat that. Is it normal or we should give him some treatmemt? thanks.
My dog is 5 years old she is not eating from last 3 days whatever she eats she vomit back. What to do? Went to a Dr. he said that she's is suffering from gastrointestinal infection today he provided drip and don't know which medicine but my pet is not eating anything and she is very lethargic right now. I'm worried. Yesterday she had a fever of 104°C but today no fever was there.
My dog has 3 years old. In these 3 years she does not see any symptom to let her pregnant. How can we know she is ready for pregnancy?
I have a pet dog of 1 year 4months age. There are few blister type formation just near his mouth. Sometimes blood comes out from it. Any idea what is it?
I am having a female dog and it is 4 years old. It was having her menstrual cycle. Its been 22 days as of today and I don't think there is much bleeding. I am not sure of it tho. Today it ran out of the house and got mated with an another street male dog. Now is there a chance of possible pregnancy ? Is there any medicine apart from surgery to use as a contraceptive to drop the pregnancy ?
I have cone to know that tiles are not good for dogs? Is that true My dog can't grip on tiles or marble he slips also there is change in his way of walking So I make him walk on tough floor for 1.5 hours a day is that okay? He is just 40 days.
I have this puppy with me from last 10-12 days. I adopted him. He's active and eats regularly. Pedigree twice or thrice a day and rest home food like chapati ,rice, biscuits,breads etc. He got 2 months old today, he's stomach is showing growth, but his neck and face are still the same they were on the day I brought him.
I equally love both my cats. But the elder one is jealous of little one. How should I treat her so that she would stay happily with little one? My cat is always ready to initiate a fight with the other one? Please help me to understand her psychology??
My 13 years old Pomeranian dog is having plaque on her teeth for a while. She recently also had her nose swollen for a couple of days because of the same reason. We provided her some medicine by a local vet but how can we treat her plaque ? it's spreading an she has also started to loose her teeth ! Please do reply ! Thank you !
Every time you take your pet out for his daily business... carry a plastic bag and clean up the poop, to contribute your share to keep our environment clean!
Since dogs are meat eaters, their poop contents nitrogenous wastes and can contaminate nearby water bodies.
Dog poop can carry potentially harmful bacterias and worms, which can spread within the area around and pose risk to other humans and pets..!
Besides, no one likes to step on pet waste and spread it to homes, cars and workplaces.
Be a responsible owner.. Scoop the poop!!!!