Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh Kumar BYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old boy actually one month before I got chest pain I immediately gone to the doctor and he prescribed restill tablet every night. But till now I am having the same problem. Last five days I am experiencing more dizziness I can't able to drive and walk, severe sweating, nervousness, anxiety, please help me doctor by giving immediate reply.
Snoring problem. Evetytime I sleep. I started snoring. Which doctor should I consult? is there any medication available?
I am 23 years old, I have been consuming alcohol for 4 years. Suddenly I am getting rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, dizziness,nausea. The faster I consume .faster the symptoms get. please help.
I am 27 year old woman. I am having itching in my ears (tympanic membrane) every morning and feel to have some watery substance along with itching. Is this a kind of infection?
I am 62 yrs old young man suffering of 1) instant anger 2) Drowsy/sleeping whol eday even after having full-night sleep 3) snoring with loud sound 4) sexual dissatisfaction due to early ejaculation Body weight 84kg and Height 1.72m BP 140mm / 95-100mm No diabetic once suffered/operated for Heart rhythm disorder.
I had severe tonsillitis in November 2015 & got treated with an ent he removed the pus through local anesthesia & later the receptionist injected 2 injections. The area around the injection is blueish in color&got a lump & pain in the area for 3-4 weeks later pain disappeared now its almost 4months still I have have the lump on the injection side. Is there any danger do I need any Dr. consultation?
Hii! Sir I am facing problem of breathing .one of my nose is one week block totally and one of it is okk. Its feel as if my one ear throw air. I shown different doctors but they says my ear is fine but I know it is creating problem in hearing As as well in breathing. Please help me?
Sir I am suffering from throat infection. I get problem when I eat like my throat pains n I cannot do anything. Sir please suggest me something what to do for that.
I am forty years old. I am suffering on continuing nose running and sneezing. I had been take allopathic treatment but during the taking of medicine I feel better when I stop medicine I am on previous position. Now I am taking homeopathic medicine from Dr. Batra's raipur clinic from two months but still I am suffering on running nose and continuing sneezing. Slowly I feel very weak. Please suggest me what to do. How I can escape from disease.
My Kid is suffering from ear pain from 10 days. ENT Specialist was tried to remove ear keratosis without giving anesthesia but could not as my kid is having pain. So, he advised to go for microscopic removal of Ear keratosis by giving general anesthesia. Please suggest can we go ahead for the same or any other simple procedure.
I have allergy last 10 year. I am facing nasal congestion n short breathing. I takes more time a long breathing. My nasal tissue has increased. How I can free from this problem?
Whenever I sleep my throat becomes really dry and starts itching. It gets better after I wake up and have some water. This never happens during the day or when I just lie down. This happens when I fall asleep. This is happening since the last few weeks. What might be the problem.?
A nosebleed also called epistaxis medically is normally not dangerous, but if you are old nosebleeds come with a number of risks. Treating a bloody nose incorrectly can only make it more dangerous, because of prolonged bleeding. Before we explain the ways to stop nosebleeds, let’s take a look at its causes:
Nosebleeds usually start from just inside the entrance of the nostril. But, why? Because the blood vessels here are quite fragile and are also prone to rupture easily. This is the reason why children suffer from nosebleeds so easily. Other common reasons are
A nosebleed usually lasts for about 10-20 minutes and is usually easy to treat. But in some conditions, this bleeding can be profuse and last longer like in cases of
Bleeding can sometimes also happen in areas further back in the nose due mostly to injuries and disorders of the nose.
Usually, nosebleeds can be stopped using simple first aid.
- Sitting up straight helps, especially along with tipping your head forward. It is vital that you don’t tip your head backwards as this can allow the blood to go down your throat and cause vomiting. And this can make your nosebleed worse. So, take care to spit out the blood in your mouth and not to swallow it.
- To stop a nosebleed, pinch the soft, cartilaginous part of your nose using your thumb and forefinger. Spraying your nose with a medicated nasal spray before pinching it can help the bleeding to stop faster. Apply pressure for 10 minutes to get results. Check if your nosebleed has stopped after 10 minutes if it’s not; apply pressure for another 10 minutes. Nosebleeds usually stop after 10 to 20 minutes of pressure.
- Use an ice pack to your nose and cheeks. This will constrict the blood vessels in the nose and stop the nosebleed.
- Use a saline- or water-based nasal gel inside your nose to stop bleeding.
- Remember not to blow your nose or insert anything into your nose for at least 12 hours after your nosebleed is over.
- If the bleeding doesn’t stop even after 20 minutes of applying direct pressure, it’s prudent to rush to a doctor. He will treat your nose to stop the bleeding.
- In a few rare cases, the bleeding is so severe that a blood transfusion is needed, and surgery may be needed to stop it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.