Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Kumar B
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh Kumar BYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from problem in swallowing/hoarse since last 8 months. Have got my UGI endoscopy done. It is clear Have even met an ENT & got MRI contrast done. That is also normal what else can be the problem Please advice.
I am a medical student sir/mam I am in 2nd year now And there are best side classes for at least 1 hr bedside I couldn't stand more than 10 mins & listen the classes I am feeling restless nausea & sweating even under the fan. Earlier for the anatomy dissection 2 yrs I could stand bit I dont know why it is like this now. I am a basketball national player and I never felt like this earlier when I used to play even though I play now I never feel. But only when I am standing in a single position. And now I am even having sore throat I don't know weather it is related but I am informing.
My problem is that in every month or any month after my throat got rashes and and like tonsils. And feel gas problem in stomach and like burning sensation also in stomach. And then after become cold. Please suggest me.
A person snores too loudly during his sleep. What should be done to prevent the snoring? Please advice
Two days back I had fever with cold. Fever is OK now. But I have problem in my throat since two days. I feel pain while swallowing and its getting difficult to speak also. Can anybody suggest me any effective home made remedy for this? Kindly help. And Thankyou in advance.
I am suffering from depression from quite a few months. I feel dizzy, physical pain, tremor in fingers, sleeplessness. I sob most of the nights gasping. Some of the days I feel super energetic Even with sleeplessness I don't feel like tired and sleepy in these days. Sometimes both happen simultaneously. Are these symptoms of bipolar? Can I be cured without medical diagnosis? Will I be live normal life again or will it ever diminish.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.