Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SantoshYour feedback matters!
What happens if a person sugar levels are consistently less than 50 mg/dl. Will it be fatal? Or will it affect any other organs?
I have headache problem before 6 years i am consulting much doctors but no result what can I do sir.
Sir/Madam, Which is the best medicine to take for both men & women to get into mood within minutes before sexual intercourse. Is their any side effects from that? Please reply me with your experienced medications and suggestions.
I eat idly and a egg before enter to my office. Some day I just keep the egg. Is it sufficient a IT worker like me who just have to sit all the day and stair at my PC?
I am a 42 years old male, I consulted a sexologist for erectile dysfunction after diagnosis the Dr. concluded it as andropause. So I wanted to know weather there is any permanent cure for this in homeopathy/allopathy or ayurveda please advice any medicine for this problem.
Sir I am 20 years old and I am feeling tired and more sleep everyday. Give some solutions to reduce this problem.
I am 20 years old, my weight is very less between 58-59, previously I had problems like I ate something and that I vomit while eating, it seemed like some acidic thing inside, it ws felt in throat, mouth. I have less body stamina, energy, digestion disorders. Its difficult for me to adapt easily in new places, even for once if I eat outside food I am surely gonna suffer something inside. Please help.
I have head pain in my left side of head Its very extreme I slept late and woke early today Whats the reason doctors.
Hello, he is currently at below medications due to bacterial infection cold & high fever Azithral jr Asthakind p drop Maxtra p Syp imol Syp taxim Crp was 26 in blood test report. Today his both feet are shivering and shaking at frequent intervals. He is passing less urine also though taking regular feed. please advice. Thanks.
Hi. I hav dandruff. It passing to my ear also. When I touch my ear some particle is coming bt not much. I dnt have hitching much. Have lot of hairfall. please suggest me a good shampoo.
I have problem with navel is not in condition. I feel there is some big stone in my left lower stomach. Continue hard paining (can't controlled by high doze pain killer), hard to move here and there, nausea, no appetite, constipation. Started treatment of viryachan. It is helpful for it?
I am having one year old son, recently he got admitted to hospital due to vomiting and loose motions doctor was saying he has some infection named mucus, and again 1 week before he did vomiting, doctor is saying that due to weather change and also his digestive system is not properly developed this had happened but I am worried, kindly suggest what do?
My dad is 67 years old. He is diabetic which he keeps under control by taking regular medicines. These days he is facing a urination problem. Means he can not hold his urge to urine for long. It comes out drop by drop. Please advice what all test we should carry out? Thanks in advance!
My father sometimes 1-2 times a month have gas problem and have severe headache due to gas and he only gets better when he does vomiting, is there any medicine for this problem at the time of headache or any exercise? He is 53 years of age.
I want to know, 1) is lymphocytes low only for hiv virus? 2) is Retrovirus test result's Non Reactive means hiv negative?
My friend feels he is having a very small penis and also has left testicle small n both are loose and hanging. Is this a disease. Penis 1 inch.
I have been a diabetes patient for a while. But my recent sugar levels were normal. Except, the TMT test shows positive with 11.2 METs. They say I require a CAG, but I feel no observable symptoms in the body. Is it necessary to go for the CAG?
The lack of libido after pregnancy is common in women. Almost every woman goes through this phase. Apart from hormonal imbalance, there could be a range of other factors, such as fatigue, distraction and psychological fear that may contribute to it. Doctors often suggest refraining from sex for six months after the baby is born. If, however, you still suffer from a lack of sexual urge, here is a checklist that could help you to reignite the old spark.
- Communicate with your partner: Talking to your husband about sex is important. Women often shy away from discussing sex with their partner only to complicate things further. Men, on the other hand, take a lack of interest in sex from their partner as a sign of their inability to satisfy. Before things go out of hand, it is important that you communicate your feelings and explain how your body is not supporting you. This will set the expectation straight.
- Visit your doctor: While a lack of interest in sex immediately after giving birth is normal; if it continues to persist for many months following the delivery, it is time to visit your doctor. A lower libido can be a sign of other physical problems as well. Some simple tests by your doctor can easily reveal any problems that you might have.
- Address fatigue: More than 70% of the women suffer from fatigue after giving birth. This is one of the major reasons of low sex drive among women. Short naps throughout the day will help you to fight fatigue and stabilise your hormones. Enough rest will inch you towards increasing your libido.
- Try some running: Brisk walking or jogging for every thirty minutes a day will make you feel better. This will ensure that your heart pumps faster and your sexual desire doesn’t wear out. It will help you to become more active and take charge of your sex life. Jogging also helps to wipe out the excess fat that you might have accumulated during the pregnancy.
- Try a supplement: There are a plethora of supplements out there in the market to enhance your libido. From creams to natural herbs, vitamin to herb creams, the options are many. Ginseng, for instance, is a proven herb that is known to increase a women’s sexual desire. Most of these supplements do not lead to any serious side effects.
- Prepare yourself mentally: It is always a good idea to prepare yourself before the act. A warm bed, a little wine, a romantic movie will direct you to transform from a young mother to a lover. Often these little preparations go a long way in increasing the sexual drive and reigniting the old spark.